Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

She has made a joke of BJP and Modi by repeatedly claiming Indira Gandhi cracked down on Khalistani terrorists while so called strong 56 inch PM Modi yielded to terrorists. 🤣

Thereby making Modi look like a weakling and unable to protect national interests. 

BJP made a fool of itself by earlier getting its minions to call farmers Khalistanis and later withdrawing laws and their lackeys calling it surrender 'to terrorists'. 

I have read Kangana films are no longer screened in Punjab and Haryana after her sleazy remarks on farmers. 

Her biopic on Indira Gandhi is also gonna fail and embarass BJP further that boasts about resistance to Emergency. 

Imagine how a BJP star supporter only chose a Congress PM to brag about. I feel she will make more dirty remarks against Sikhs and people of Punjab to promote her film on Indira Gandhi and may end up showing Indira Gandhi as an anti Sikh bigot as well. 

Amusing how Kangana is also playing a Sikh soldier in Tejas but still spits venom against Sikhs or wants repeat of 1984. She will get no takers when she goes around promoting Tejas. 

A broken clock tells the correct time twice in the whole day.....all the bullshit that Kangna utters...this one is the truth..😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana has been appointed by the BJP to utter crazy and evil things. It's their way of planting that thought into the audience. Saying these things aloud again and again starts making them appear kind of okay after a while. Meanwhile, the awful things the BJP leaders say actually sound docile and normal (even though it's not) compared to Kangana. People start thinking "see, BJP is reasonable. It's only Kangana that's evil." 

This is a way of moving the goal post where extreme views are made to seem not that extreme by virtue of having someone like Kangana put out even MORE extreme versions. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

That is absolutely false. Rajiv Gandhi & Julio Ribeiro were absolute failures in controlling the insurgency. When KPS Gill took over in 1991 the insurgency was at its peak with record deaths related to terrorism. Check Figure 5 below. By 1993 it was 28, by 1994 0. 

https://www.satp.org/satporgtp/publication/faultlines/volume1/fault1-kpstext.htmImage

See, the insurgency died by mid 90s. But Rajiv Gandhi and Ribeiro did Operation Black Thunder I, and II was with Rajiv Gandhi and Gill. That was the first successful operation against Khalistani terrorists. You can look at any analytical article regarding the two missions.

I get that BJP doesn't want the Gandhi family to get credit for anything. ðŸ˜† But facts are facts. 

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

See, the insurgency died by mid 90s. But Rajiv Gandhi and Ribeiro did Operation Black Thunder I, and II was with Rajiv Gandhi and Gill. That was the first successful operation against Khalistani terrorists. You can look at any analytical article regarding the two missions.

I get that BJP doesn't want the Gandhi family to get credit for anything. ðŸ˜† But facts are facts. 

Wikipedia is not always facts. Black Star just like Blue star did nothing but worsen the situation and turned the public sentiment in the insurgents favor. Along with more anger among the youth. Ribeiro left Punjab much worse than he found it. Facts are the graph above. Another fact is Ribeiro's short stay as the DGP of Punjab. I wonder why?

Delusion is you assuming I in any way would support the BJP. I love how you like to read a wikipedia article on every single subject and declare yourself an expert on it. ðŸ˜†

Edited by aaditi123 - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I have lived in Punjab and I know first-hand how Rajiv and Indira worsened it. Julio Ribeiro himself criticised Rajiv Gandhi and blamed his allowing 1984 pogrom as one of reasons to alienate Sikhs further and contribute to more men becoming militants. 

Militancy was rising post 1984. Controlled only by Beant Singh, PVN Rao, KPS Gill. 

Rajiv also alienated Sikh diaspora by indiscriminately adding lakhs of Sikhs to blacklist. Kuldip Nayyar warned him against adding random Sikhs to blacklist and told him that their future generations will be cut off from Indian roots, hate India and it will lead to resentment against India and give birth to pro Khalistan sentiments in diaspora as well. But Rajiv ignored that warning. Today Nayyar has been proven right as children of blacklisted parents have absolutely no connection to India and do not have any memory of India except that of their elders who fled India in 1984. They are easier to sympathise for Khalistani movement as they have no clue how Sikhs live in India actually and there is nothing like 1984 now.

Today any hate speech against Sikhs by any media or celeb online makes that diaspora more fearful about future of Sikhs and their shrines in India. 

Gandhis do not deserve any credit. And are disliked in Punjab except for Sonia who is smart enough to not talk of Rajiv or Indira when INC campaigns in Punjab and had tried to express regret for whatever that happened in 1984. 

Zero sympathy for Indira who propped up Bhindranwale to counter Akalis first. Or her son who did nothing to control killings of innocent Sikhs across India who had nothing to do with militancy.

The only Gandhi with some sense to reconcile or resolve old wounds is Sonia Gandhi. Even Rahul and Priyanka are told never to discuss Indira and Rajiv in Punjab rallies. The reasons are obvious. 

atominis thumbnail

That is a fact and KPS Gill himself wrote in his book how Operation Bluestar and 1984 pogrom were blunders that worsened miltiancy and alienated Sikhs, made a section consider Bhindranwale as a martyr and led more young men to take up arms. 

Those who have lived in Punjab know first-hand how miltiancy increased after that and how General Vaidya and Indira Gandhi were assassinated after that and there were attempts to assassinate Rajiv as well (it is another matter he died at hands of LTTE). 

Fans of political parties hardly know reality. General SK Sinha told to Indira's face that she had blundered  with Bluestar and Punjab will pay the price for years to come. He was proven right. 

atominis thumbnail

Rajiv Gandhi is responsible for Babri. He opened locks of Babri and allowed shilanyas there. That was his second biggest blunder post 1984. He never realised what fire he was playing with. Had he not allowed shilanyas at Babri, 1992 would not have happened. 

I do agree, India has suffered the most and even got partitioned, millions killed, only due to politics of religion.

I feel scared when movie stars also spread religious hate. We have not learnt even after losing so many lives of both leaders and commoners.

It hurts when celebs also add fuel to fire and do not realise responsibility of their words and having millions of followers. Kangana types radicalise masses. 

Celebs and stars should speak for peace. I liked how Sunil Dutt worked for peace in Punjab in 1984 and took a team to Golden Temple to express grief over what happened. Despite being a Congressi he took a team for peace. 

In contrast look at celebs now...do more to foment hate than offer reconciliation or healing touch. 

atominis thumbnail

People did report her FB and Instagram posts but Insta and FB both are showing notification saying 'this post does not go against our standards'. 

Suckerberg may change name to Meta but it is a fact his site is hub of hate and right wing propaganda and goes soft on Sanghis. They may block or lock your account for harmless posts but allow fake news, abuse and propaganda by BJP IT cell to run unabated. 

FB has been used to incite riots in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, USA but still not controlled hate speech on their platform. A crap app. 

atominis thumbnail

Farmers are not Khalistani terrorists. Period. Kangana was hateful and rightfully has been booked for hate speech. No so called horror on 26 Jan. That was chaos and mostly due to cops stopping tractors and doing lathi charge on farmers to stop them from entering Delhi. And chaos is not terrorism or terror attack or even a riot.

Illogical and funny to claim Modi, so called 56 inch strongest PM yielded to terrorists. Dharna is not terrorism. Farm laws have nothing to do with Khalistan.

Kangana is doing these cheap stunts to promote her next film on Indira Gandhi and behave as if she is Indira herself.

Modi had to roll back these laws as these are unconstitutional anyway. BJP was losing face after a BJP minister crushed unarmed farmers under his jeep at Lakhimpur Kheri. Deal with it. 

LOL at Captain and his so called intel. He has been kicked out of all parties and removed as CM which is why he is singing BJP tune to call farmers Khalistanis. Anyway let him and BJP cry. They will lose deposits in Punjab election. Deal with it. 

Punjab has no Khalistan movement since 1995. It is dead horse beaten again and again just to quell any dissent and divert attention from real issues around every election. I belong to Punjab and know how this drama works here.

Captain is a spent force and turncoat. No takers for him. 

Use a real ID BTW. I do not like talking to newly made fake IDs. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not all the farmers who protested were Sikhs or Punjabis. For that reason alone branding the protest as a Khalistani movement doesn't make sense .  And only one rally of farmers were involved in the "horrors" of Jan 26th.  For every farmer who participated in that, there were several others who protested peacefully.