Aarya SS - Mine To Hold And Love

Astravida thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aarti is an orphan dating Aman who is also her best friend from forever. She meets Arpita in college and the three become friends with Arpita falling in love with Aman.

Yash is Arpita's fiance who takes one look at Aarti in a party and decides she was his. Aarti will try her best to fight Yash at every point because she isn't one to be controlled and Yash is just someone who controls everything and everyone.

Aarti is forced to marry Yash at gun point but even after the marriage she is still as stubborn as always until the one month trip to Mumbai. Everything changed, Aarti changed.

What really happened in Mumbai, why is no one talking and why is Aarti so scared of Yash.

Dive Right in to find out.

My writing of this story depends on the response i get.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Who forced the marriage? Yash did?

Arti is not backing down.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

interesting concept 

plz continue

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i am looking forward to your story please continue

Astravida thumbnail

Sorry guys for the late reply,  i had to go to camp and could not reply and update.

Been so busy.

I promise to continue the book.

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Astravida - 2 years ago
Astravida thumbnail

Please be patient with me chapter 1 coming very soon.

Astravida thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

Aarti you have to come to the party, its our last week in college and we need to have all the fun we can get, Arpita said

This party is not just any party Aaru, it's my graduation party which can also be yours and its papa's birthday party too. I need this party to relax and feel single one last time, you know after graduation puff they will get me married, and i need my best friend with me to go crazy together.

Enough Aarpi no need for emotional blackmails i am coming with you. Happy now. 

Arpita laughed with pure joy because she knew her emotional blackmails always works on Aarti

Then remembering something she asked curiously, will Aman be coming too

Hmmm are you bothered about Aman coming or me not coming Aarti asked with a mocking smile

Stop it Aaru, I Know Aman is your boyfriend and i will not dare to think dirty about him

Aarti laughed saying i was  just pulling your legs i know

Arpita blushed, how was she ever going to tell her best friend she was in love with her boyfriend who is also her friend

Knowing Aman he will hate her for even thinking of hurting his Aaru, she could only smile bitterly, in any case she was getting engaged to the great Yash Scindia with time she will learn to love her husband , she consoled herself.

My Ammi will be coming, Aarti told Arpita, who blushed then nodded trying to act non challent

She also smiled because of the name Aarti calls Aman, My Ammi, a name she learned Aarti gave him right from when they were kids, right after he gave her Aaru

But unlike Aarti's pet name Aaru which she was allowed to call Aarti, she was not allowed to call Aman My Ammi no matter how long they have been friends

It was strictly ment for only Aarti. To her it clearly states Aarti's position, hold and claim in Aman's life which can never be hers, so any time she hears My Ammi all she hears is mine.

Sorry for the late update, I am having problems trying to create links to next chapters, can anyone help me with that? Like teach me how to create links directly to my next chapter to make it easier for my readers.

Thanks 😘

coderlady thumbnail

Arpita is engaged to Yash but loves Aman, who is Aarti's boyfriend.

coderlady thumbnail

Arpita wishes she had the closeness that Aarti shares with Aman.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

great update looking forward for next chpt