atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I had a bit of sympathy for Kangana earlier when she gave that Aap ki Adalat interview in 2016. I appreciated her guts to speak on nepotism, bias in award shows, media bias, sexism etc. I found her interview with Ravish Kumar gutsy as well because she was blunt about sexism girls face at home, period shaming, restrictions after puberty and how she once wanted to hit her dad back (teens do have such urge to retaliate and rebel and I found it quite honest on her part to admit it unlike others who keep quiet about their behaviour lest they get labelled ill mannered).

She spoke to Grazia about older men using young, impressionable girls and exploiting them through gifts, grooming young girls for sex. It does happen and it is true some older men do eye teenaged girls.

I kind of empathised with her when she spoke of being mocked for her lisping and lack of English speaking skills when she entered Bollywood earlier.

She spoke so much of other relatable stuff that even if I did not entirely believe her story with Roshans, I did feel some sympathy for her. I appreciated her for being so vocal on stuff we usually feel strongly about but avoid discussing in public.

Karan Johar is an annoying personality anyway so it was entertaining to see her bash him on his own show. 

But since last few years she and her sister have become utterly toxic on social media and in interviews. 

I cannot believe how easily she abuses people for no reason, abuses even those who have no relation to her, easily shares fake news, morphed pics and incites hate against citizens in name of caste, religion, regional and ethnic background or has begun to falsify history, troll artistes much younger than her and abused even that young talented comedian Saloni who merely mimics her in harmless satire videos. 

I am shocked at those feminists who supported or promoted her as a feminist icon and now keep quiet when Kangana abuses and sl*t shames other women or calls elderly ladies as 'dadi available for Rs 100'.

I feel ashamed to have ever supported her or warmed up to her or believe even partly, whatever she said about Roshans. 

I never wrote against Hrithik anywhere but I admit I did begin to doubt him if he indeed did what Kangana claims he did. I did laugh at her AIB song in which she mocks Hrithik and lip syncs lines like 'papa ne tujhko launch kiya re'. I just found it funny when Rakesh defended Hrithik and felt maybe father is indeed too protective of his son and cannot let his grown son handle controversy on his own.

I found Hrithik's interview with Arnab rather stiff and he was sweating, scrambling to explain himself in every question Arnab asked. Now I can understand why he was so cautious in his choice of words and so self conscious and sweating during those interviews. He was treading a tight rope and did not want to be seen as misogynist or entitled brat exploiting a young starlet or become poster boy for MRAs. He clearly wanted to avoid being dragged into gender war or insider vs outsider war. 

I remember memes and jokes on Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan then and people mocking Hrithik's personal life, affairs, broken marriage.  

Now when I see Kangana and her sister talk baseless, ignorant, abusive, bigoted, hateful rubbish and casually throw inflammatory words anywhere without realising their meaning or ramifications, I wonder if Kangana was ever genuine earlier? Were her claims and lashing out at Bollywood, media, co stars, PR agencies, filmmakers, her own parents  even relevant?

I cannot believe how self obsessed and rude she is. She posts pics of herself in bikini and then compares herself to Goddess Kali when she is criticised for wearing less. I saw many BJP people also criticise her for giving example of Mata Kali to liken herself to Her.

Aamir had called her talented and praised her post Queen and she received NDTV Indian of the year award from him in 2014. It is a shame how she trolled his daughter Aira for posting about her anxiety disorder and mocked her for being 'child of broken family'. A pathetic way to talk about someone who is so much younger than you and who may feel hurt if you taunt her for divorce of her parents. It was even worse when she shared a fake interview claiming Aamir is an Islamist bigot. She never apologised for sharing that fake interview. She called Aamir anti national for meeting first lady of Turkey and meeting fans in China. I wonder why would she be so bitter towards the only mainstream superstar who acknowledged her success and talent? 

Her incitement to violence against citizens in CAA, farmer protests or her casteist rants or trolling young artists, creators, journalists are not hidden from anyone.

I used to find it rude and misogynistic when panelists called her 'psycho' in TV debates and defended Hrithik. But now I feel I can understand why that word was used for her. 

I empathised with her sister also as she was survivor of an acid attack. But I never thought her sister would be so rude and foul mouthed as well. 

This lady seems bitter and attention seeker. She seems to enjoy making headlines or having any case against her so she can play victim. The way she used unfortunate death of SSR to push her own agenda and made even debates on Sushant about herself and posted misinformation on depression, suicide and mental health, I wondered why she was not deplatformed or taken off air for spreading misinformation on mental health disorders.

I wonder how can she get so much screen time on serious news channels. Her trolling of Rihanna, Greta Thunberg and mocking Greta or claiming Greta has autism is also shameful. 

I feel Diljit, Ranjit Bawa, Jassi Jasraj, Sargun Mehta were too decent in dealing with her on Twitter. Otherwise she deserves much stronger worded reply. 

I cannot imagine what Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan must have been dealing with. How much they held themselves back and how Hrithik has maintained dignified silence despite unlimited slander unleashed against him by Ranaut sisters and their troll armies. 

I feel bad for Hrithik. Ironically when he broke records with his debut in 2000, RSS mouthpiece Panchjanya had put him on their cover hailing him as 'Hindu hero who challenged Khan monopoly' and hailed arrival of a 'Hindu superstar'. 

Today a lackey of same RSS, BJP has been going around abusing him and same RSS, BJP promote this lady who has enough illegal actions to have serious charges against her. 

When no big star was giving work to Kangana and she was not getting any decent or A grade films, it is Roshans who cast her in Krissh 2. 

I cannot believe this woman has been cursing same Bhatts who gave her break in Bollywood through Gangster and same Roshans who gave her the only big ticket blockbuster with an A list superstar in her career. 

Talk of being thankless and lacking grace. 

It is disgusting how she hides behind gender, outsider, Rajput, Kshatriya, Hindu, nationalist card or BJP/RSS card to spit venom at ones she dislikes. 

Akshay, Kirron, Paresh, late Vinod Khanna, Dev Anand, Amrish Puri, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Sunny Deol also support BJP but never spat venom or used their political links just to settle scores with people they hated or saw as rivals. Kangana, Payal Rohatgi, Mukesh Khanna, Anupam Kher  and Vivek Agnihotri have crossed too many limits on social media and TV interviews in last few years in their sycophancy for BJP. But Kangana is easily the worst and most ignorant, foul mouthed of them all. 

Kangana even embarassed Modi by not only inciting violence but hinting he caused violence in Gujarat in 2002 when he was CM.

I do not think ANY SINGLE WORD by this woman at any point of time holds relevance or is believable. 

She has gone blaming the whole world for her issues and frustrations but given her attitude I feel it is she herself who is root cause of her problems and is genuinely repulsive. 

The few people who launched her or worked with her must be regretting it till date secretly. 

Now that she is spitting venom at random people, companies, institutions daily I can only imagine how Bollywood tolerated her quietly and what patience they kept with her. She deserves to be sued by everyone the way Roshans and Javed Akhtar sued her. 

Never in history of South Asia or even world cinema has there been such a foul public figure who openly misused public platform and media to incite hate, abuse her position, mislead masses and slander her own colleagues and family. 

I feel Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan stand vindicated. They deserve a zillion apologies from those who bashed, abused them or believed words of this woman and began to tarnish image and character of Hrithik based on rants of this woman. Hrithik deserves praise for bearing this quietly for years. I hope he and Rakesh Roshan never speak to those anchors and channels again who gave platform to Kangana to slander them. Rajat Sharma, Navika Kumar, Ravish Kumar and Barkha Dutt should be avoided like plague. I feel Ravish Kumar's only mistake and faulty judgement in his entire journalistic career is that interview with Kangana or projecting her as some icon then. 

I feel sorry for watching or reading those interviews, AIB satire and threads when Kangana went around slandering Hrithik. He deserves a medal for tolerating this foul mouthed fanatic for years before she unleashed her foul mouthed self on billion other people of India. 

Kangana is as believable as a chameleon and as nationalist as the so called non existent abla naari she claimed to be. Hrithik seems like the victim here. And the way he handled it was perhaps the only way to handle Kangana - ignore and not respond to venom she spits. She simply does NOT deserve attention. This woman is not gutsy. She is just a foulmouthed attention seeker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Damn girl,  you just wrote up a giant thesis

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even back when I admired her for certain things her feminism seemed questionable. She talked about her affairs with married men as if she had no role in them, as if she was entitled to it.  Only that when it seemed like she was taking on a male dominated industry you felt like supporting her.  

What happened to Roshan was bad. He shouldnt have had to put up with all that from the media. He's a victim for sure. But I don't think he handled it well. He let it fester.  He should have put an end to it sooner by going to the press with his passport to expose her lie about having been proposed to by him in France. She's clearly lying about this torrid love affair she claims to have had with him but I think he did sleep with her or have a little fling with her before he realised he had been sticking it in crazy.  If he had called her out right then , when she was being made out to be some kind of feminist icon , she wouldn't have gotten so far with this BS.  

I remember at least two otherwise reasonable females asking me " So what if she had been sleeping with Aditya Pancholi ?Why does society blame women all the time ? " when I said she was not 'self made' in any sense.  Unless you're talking about the insanity which is one of a kind and hard to have been engineered by anybody else.   

Oh yeah the irony of that sister, an acid-attack survivor being such an abrasive little ***** who can't wait to tear down anybody she sees.  

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 2 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik has speech issues himself which is why he is not very confident in these confrontational interviews. He has been embarrassed and maligned in front of the world world… i don’t blame him for appearing less than confident in such confrontational interviews where his words can be twisted to make headlines… if you think hrithik intv with Arnab was bad… look for kangana interview with arnab… since it’s not her usual planned and rehearsed interviews she’s tongue tied and dumbfounded replying to many questions…

Hrithik clearly not the sort to indulge in such mudslinging matches, he was uncomfortable with arnab asking such questions, he was hesitant to even call nudes as nudes… 

Kangana sister has already accused him of mentally raping his sister… anything coming out of a male superstars mouth against an outsider woman could be twisted in any way…

as for being a Hindu star, obviously he could have become rss and bjps poster child propped against the khan and could have enjoyed all the perks that came with it, padmashiris and national awards but he’s way too decent of a man to use religion card to gain popularity 

Mother of all ironies is that it was hrithik who encouraged kangana to get an English and speech tutor to help with her issues…. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Hrithik has speech issues himself which is why he is not very confident in these confrontational interviews. He has been embarrassed and maligned in front of the world world… i don’t blame him for appearing less than confident in such confrontational interviews where his words can be twisted to make headlines… if you think hrithik intv with Arnab was bad… look for kangana interview with arnab… since it’s not her usual planned and rehearsed interviews she’s tongue tied and dumbfounded replying to many questions…

Hrithik clearly not the sort to indulge in such mudslinging matches, he was uncomfortable with arnab asking such questions, he was hesitant to even call nudes as nudes… 

Kangana sister has already accused him of mentally raping his sister… anything coming out of a male superstars mouth against an outsider woman could be twisted in any way…

as for being a Hindu star, obviously he could have become rss and bjps poster child propped against the khan and could have enjoyed all the perks that came with it, padmashiris and national awards but he’s way too decent of a man to use religion card to gain popularity 

Mother of all ironies is that it was hrithik who encouraged kangana to get an English and speech tutor to help with her issues…. 

No good deed goes unpunished..🤔

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I hate it when people say yeah Hrithik is a victim and Kangu is a liar but he still had a one night stand with her. I mean on what basis are you saying this? 

EDIT: Oh yeah another thing btw. I refuse to believe that it was her sister on the twitter before Kangu officially made an account for herself.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

You are so right. Hrithik could have easily used that Hindu star card to win favours from govt and would have been more popular BJP poster boy than Akshay for sure.

But he was too dignified to be dragged into this Hindu star vs Khans thing.

I mentioned it because ironically lackeys of same RSS, BJP are abusing him, slandering him for years now. Whatever happened to RSS admiration for him as a Hindu superstar fighting Khan domination? 

Hrithik seems a bit naive to me. He has allowed his name to be used in any way by various sections for years. Had he cultivated political links or been media and PR savvy he could have shut up all opportunists and slanderers from day one. 

He probably prefers to live in his own world, goes about his work and comes back home without bothering about what media or others say about him.

Poor man has been targeted by same people who earlier admired him or who he earlier helped himself.

He is paying price for trying to talk to Kangana or encouraging her to learn English or share his own issues with speech to console Kangana over her lisping issues. Roshans got so much undeserved muck despite giving Kangana the only blockbuster and A list film of her career. 

Honestly my respect and sympathy for HR have gone way up after this. Given the power he had, he could have shut up Kangana from day one. Or unleashed his own troll army or used MRA lobby to go after Kangana and feminists backing her. He could have used political links or revealed Kangana's own misbehaviour to media. He dealt with it like a gentleman and hoped it will subside with time. He stands vindicated. Any other man would have dealt with Kangana in some other way if she did what she did with him and his father. I totally respect Roshans a lot more. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It took long time. But I doubt anyone really listens to anything Kangana says anymore 

atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I hate it when people say yeah Hrithik is a victim and Kangu is a liar but he still had a one night stand with her. I mean on what basis are you saying this? 

EDIT: Oh yeah another thing btw. I refuse to believe that it was her sister on the twitter before Kangu officially made an account for herself.

I think people  talk of ONS or fling as a probability which Kangana may have taken seriously. People have not said as a fact that he indeed had a ONS with Kangana.

I also feel Rangoli ID was being run by Kangana herself who was hiding behind name of her sister. Or perhaps both sisters are indeed so foul mouthed. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

I think people  talk of ONS or fling as a probability which Kangana may have taken seriously. People have not said as a fact that he indeed had a ONS with Kangana.

I also feel Rangoli ID was being run by Kangana herself who was hiding behind name of her sister. Or perhaps both sisters are indeed so foul mouthed. 

In this way though they are still giving Kangana the benefit of the doubt - that her story has some weight, some reason for existing.  No matter this is something even she never claimed.  No matter that her leaked stalker e-mails out right say they never kissed, he never saw her nude, they never went on a date, and that she could barely even speak to him one on one so she'd continue to e-mail him.  No matter that she lied countless verifiable times about this alleged relationship and many many other things.  Every time a story or person links his name to hers as ex or a former fling they're feeding into her delusions and lies and giving her what she wants.

If people want to know why Hrithik is wary of the spotlight and careful with his words, just look at his first year as an actor. Not only was his father shot a week after KHNP debuted because of it's success, later that year while promoting Mission Kashmir a malicious rumor was spread that he said in an interview he hated Nepal and it's people (a verified lie).  Which caused a riot of thousands where 4 people died.   He knows his popularity makes him a target but he also knows how much power certain words can hold.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago