New marriage promo dekha

chandujojo thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is the maker gone out of mind why is he making Rishi marry Malishka really something is going on I am very sad but happy news that Rishi deserves Malishka not our lakshmi now she will leave Rishi I think so or pragya track will come again what is going on but interesting  lakshmi should leave Rishi and should leave Mumbai and come back to Punjab or its my point of view think of after Rishi's betrayal of Lakshmi marries viraj then this Rishi will really realise lakshmi's value in his life just excited but don't think only that they have slipped Rohit's character as Rishi but think in positive way that Rishi will realise his true love is lakshmi so please keep tuned in with the show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chandujojo

Is the maker gone out of mind why is he making Rishi marry Malishka really something is going on I am very sad but happy news that Rishi deserves Malishka not our lakshmi now she will leave Rishi I think so or pragya track will come again what is going on but interesting  lakshmi should leave Rishi and should leave Mumbai and come back to Punjab or its my point of view think of after Rishi's betrayal of Lakshmi marries viraj then this Rishi will really realise lakshmi's value in his life just excited but don't think only that they have slipped Rohit's character as Rishi but think in positive way that Rishi will realise his true love is lakshmi so please keep tuned in with the show 

Very True.

I also think the same.