Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Alice is too soft in real life😆 In the interview during the segment, KD is bombarding her with questions, why Raavi didn’t do this or do that, she should have turned her recent Raavi mode on, should have said, Raavi kyun bole, just like the episode but Alice finished it simple saying Raavi is sanki like Shiva

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hellooooo!!!

Congratulations on new EDT🥳

Aisa mat karo mein darr gayi 😭

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Aisa mat karo mein darr gayi 😭

Dev frightens people😆

Ravi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But if she comes after 6 months by then shivi would hv confessed n finally we'll see shiva saying no to dish for once but makers ka koi bharosa nhi. Phirse mu layenge😅

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pooh, Disha is gone in the ME. Yet again the makers rushed it to end the the track. Hope she never comes back. 

As predicted this ME is going the comedy way 😆

I also hope she never comes back, Premziee. Even if she does, I want ShiVi to be madly in love and if she does something, I wanna see the real fireboy with Raavi supporting.😆

Haan, you are right. It's gonna be a Kaandya comedy special.🤪

VaishnaviG thumbnail

Vaishu, Raavi jumping into the well might be a dream but Shiva jumping, we have to wait because KD posted this extensive  reel which says otherwise. Lets wait for  the episode. 

Ha woh mujeh bhi lag raha might me jab Disha ke parents chale jaate hai uske lekar Suman might throw Raavi’s mangalsutra in that 😕

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Pooh❤️

Piggie time🐷

Piggie time it is.🐷🐷🐷

Have you watched the recent episodes?😆

VaishnaviG thumbnail

Alice is too soft in real life😆 In the interview during the segment, KD is bombarding her with questions, why Raavi didn’t do this or do that, she should have turned her recent Raavi mode on, should have said, Raavi kyun bole, just like the episode but Alice finished it simple saying Raavi is sanki like Shiva

Yes she is .

KD toh set par kabhi kabhi jaake Alice ke pair pakadta ahi and phir bhavukta hain 🤣woh darr jaati hai bechari 😆

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yesss she’s too sweettttt. She cant counter his sarcasm with more sarcasm, too pure and innocent 😭😭😭

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Piggie time it is.🐷🐷🐷

Have you watched the recent episodes?😆

Hehehe...yes watching all episodes!!

Its going good😆