Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I just opened it and read half of the synopsis of his book.. rest half he can stuff it inside his lying mouth..he should put disclaimer that he is the same person who writes Ps too..🤪🤪

After this much torture of PS from where you get energy to read his book Synopsis🤣🤣

I am so scared that even in future before watching any show I will check writers from now onwards😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sach mein yaaar by god

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, I have to ask this.is there anybody who has a different take on the episode? Who actually liked it and would want to share their thoughts? I would love to read it.

I think for the first time the audience is disappointed with the episode across all the platforms. Usually when I surf through comments i find postive and negative both, but aaj I don't think a single person is happy with how things went.

So if anybody who is reading this and has a different take please share your thoughts or you can even PM me. I would really want to know if a different perspective exists to what has been shown.

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Ok, I have to ask this.is there anybody who has a different take on the episode? Who actually liked it and would want to share their thoughts? I would love to read it.

I think for the first time the audience is disappointed with the episode across all the platforms. Usually when I surf through comments i find postive and negative both, but aaj I don't think a single person is happy with how things went.

So if anybody who is reading this and has a different take please share your thoughts or you can even PM me. I would really want to know if a different perspective exists to what has been shown.

You can get some different take on TT😊 definitely don't know whether you agree with them or not😆

Kristmas thumbnail

I actually liked the way Raavi disclosed the truth. Like she didnt beg, she literally said go fulfill your kasam just break whatever relation you have with me first. After a long time she took a stand for herself and that too very strongly, without explicitly stating self-respect in her dialogue.

Also, I suppose a little part of me was laughing at the family unity , the rest of them didn’t even know that divorce was cancelled, but they really were running around trying to stop the engagment.

Besides that, well (pun intended), I aggree with all the negative comments 🤷🏽‍♀️

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

The producer of that show has some weird love for it. 

His comments on others' posts... thu thu thu

Stories with his picture or some quote... thu thu thu

Celebration posts... thu thu thu

Even show related posts pe bhi daal deta hain. 

I'm sure he's not thu thu thu-ing in real so no problem there😂😂😂... But the overdose makes it very funny🤣🤣🤣.

Aur hume Pandya Store k makers weird lagte hai 😂😂

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I enjoyed it , Shiva's silence irked me too but I have given this explanation that shiva like any real person is a flawed guy , he is insecure when it comes to raavi and wanted her validation . He actually doesn't really has a moral compass per say ( remember his dhamkis to raavi's suitor in the last episode when he was STILL Shiva 1) . His ways have always been I don't know the correct English word to use so I will say tedhe and sanki ways , you have to love and accept him with his flaws like raavi's has and now hoping for his character growth 

Having said that I am still waiting for an apology and I really bhope that this time he mouths the word SORRY!! Not like what he did after the kangan kaand ki yeh tu Shiva hai iska sorry aisa hi hota hai Raavi may also apologize for the slap by caressing those cheeks or maybe by giving him a kiss.

Now that I have accepted Shiva in all forms plz gimme romance in every episode for atleast 5 minutes 😎

Edited by .Sunrise. - 2 years ago
Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I just opened it and read half of the synopsis of his book.. rest half he can stuff it inside his lying mouth..he should put disclaimer that he is the same person who writes Ps too..🤪🤪

I think we should not judge his writing skills based on PS storyline. Writers adopt different strategies of storytelling keeping the type of audience they're serving in mind. 

There's this writer here whose serials are filled with all sorts of negativity you can think of and there are some films too which she's written. And surprisingly the films' storylines got praised by the critics. 

And it's mostly her shows that made SP fall in love with the remake culture 😒🤢🤮. 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whole family coming together trying to stop this engagement from happening. 

Dhara’s words to Raavi to fight her own battles which I very much liked. Raavi is strong but not willing to let her feelings out and asked Dharadi for help.

Editing of Disha’s scene with her parents about Shiva as she was about to enter Pandya Niwas.

Raavi’s dream: she has similar dream to Shiva where she wants to be his only chipkali.

Raavi’s dialogue towards the end: gadheda (donkey) and Vandra (monkey) and the followed on convo about revealing  the truth. 

Dislikes

Shiva’s reaction from the time Suman’s kasam and how he wanted Raavi to blurt out the truth.

Shiva’s exact words: “abhi yey anghuthi gayab kaise ho gayi” I didn’t understand his reaction there. Was Shiva thinking it’s Bhabhima who has done this is was he genuinely concerned for missing ring? What about his dram dialogue where he says “mein sirf or sirf Raavi ka hoon”

Shiva, although kept looking at Raavi but was willing to put the ring on Disha’s finger. Why was he willing to commit this crime knowing he could end up in jail?

Suman: no comments as so much has been said already! 

Edited by seja - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

I think we should not judge his writing skills based on PS storyline. Writers adopt different strategies of storytelling keeping the type of audience they're serving in mind. 

There's this writer here whose serials are filled with all sorts of negativity you can think of and there are some films too which she's written. And surprisingly the films' storylines got praised by the critics. 

And it's mostly her shows that made SP fall in love with the remake culture 😒🤢🤮. 

Are u telling abt Ekta?

I am not judging his writing skill..but I do judge his mentality by his writing skill..hence the mention of Pandya store..and at the end of the day its all fiction and writers choice..but reading the synopsis where he speaks so convincingly abt the hardships of women in this unequal world, it feels weird that a person who finds the characters like suman grey in a funny and positive way is enlightened enough to write such big things..