Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Paru95

Yes... I hate to assume that he was two timing..so i believe he was trying to confirm Raavis feelings by making her jealous...but TBH he had gotten sooo many hints from Raavi...still why so silent

I wanna see what the makers will do to justify his silence

Honestly saying 

Jitna yeh Chaubeys sochte nahi hain and don't care about their character to defend. 

Rather we fans find absurd reasons to defend our favourites and I feel bad knowing it will continue and nothing will change. 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am also shamelessly hoping for shiva to regrow spine in a day..πŸ˜†

We are all shameless Deeps...isiliye abhi bhi yahan hope leke baithe hein🀣

SejaI thumbnail

The writers like to troll their own writings sometimes..πŸ˜†

One of the old posts pre wedding track, on Insta, one of KD’s friends asked KD as to who writes these kind of language/dialogues and he tagged Shilpa Choiubey. I was πŸ€£ because from where does she finds all the words from 

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ab kya hee bolu..when one bakwas gets replaced by another bakwas..πŸ€ͺthu thu thu is the only thing left. πŸ€ͺ

I am not getting it much πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ it is something related to yeh rishta naa?

But at first, I thought Suman spit on one of her bahus

πŸ˜•

Paru95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Honestly saying 

Jitna yeh Chaubeys sochte nahi hain and don't care about their character to defend. 

Rather we fans find absurd reasons to defend our favourites and I feel bad knowing it will continue and nothing will change. 

And they managed to kill my favs..which had the potential to become an iconic couple😭

The PH will conveniently forget abt disha track and will start as if Shiva just woke up from Comaand others will go for selective amnesia🀣

So disha and this two timing is forgotten and they will start from Raavi not understanding him

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously! Shiva ko ab samajh aaya that Raavi doesn't want the sagai to happen, only when she hid the ring!!! Bathi tho bada slow hain janab ka!!

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scribble19

I am not getting it much πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ it is something related to yeh rishta naa?

But at first, I thought Suman spit on one of her bahus

πŸ˜•

Lol no..πŸ˜†

We were talking abt what if yrkkh writers replace PS.. yrkkh is famous for its thu thu thu..they keep showing nonsense..still behave like they have the best thing in the world with thu thu thu ..(thu thu thu as in no evil eye)..

So I was sarcastically saying suman will do another bakwas and in addition we will be left with just thu thu thu( not just evil eye one though..real thu thu thu tooπŸ˜†)

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am also shamelessly hoping for shiva to regrow spine in a day..πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜†

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol no..πŸ˜†

We were talking abt what if yrkkh writers replace PS.. yrkkh is famous for its thu thu thu..they keep showing nonsense..still behave like they have the best thing in the world with thu thu thu ..(thu thu thu as in no evil eye)..

So I was sarcastically saying suman will do another bakwas and in addition we will be left with just thu thu thu( not just evil eye one though..real thu thu thu tooπŸ˜†)

ohhh okay πŸ˜‚

My mind always thinks the worst about Suman

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sbs segment. We have already seen this in episode. KD and Alice said audience will love ending of engagement drama

https://youtu.be/tNqAdLhJq3A

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago