Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Adieu And Appreciation for KRPKAB!!!

truekrpkabian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Forum Readers.

Today,I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for this iconic show.The show that truly touched our lives with its realistic, beautiful and simple story.Its truly a gem of Indian Television.No OTT drama,just a real life story with situations comparable to real life.Characters which you can relate with.

4 years ago,when this show went off-air,I was relieved that my favourite show was ending happily.To be honest this show has so much influence on me,that whenever it is on air,I am terrified by the fear of something untoward happening in the show.To think that a show affects me upto an extent, that I cant sleep without thinking about it.The journey was beautiful,we were shown all phases of life and love.I am so obsessed with this show,that today after the show ended a few days back,I was drawn to counting the percentage of happy and sad episodes in these 3 seasons.I counted the number of episodes,where Devakshi were together and the number of episodes,where they were not.

I cant believe i am wasting so much of my time,writing for just a show.4 years back also I felt the same thing.I have spent many hours arguing with the haters of this show.With people who like following shows that run endlessly, baselessly and aimlessly for decades.

KRPKAB was truly a class apart!!!

Proud to be a KRPKABian.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u ...

Acha tha bura tha but there wont be another krpkab. 

It had its own uniqueness..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Still in KRPKAB s#1 dream world 

Oh Caroline if only.... I mean.. Ahem.. I love you (name) with all my heart

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We all loved Kuch Rang, but sadly all good things come to an end 😭

And it this case, I’m happy it ended. The torture was unreal. Can’t believe it’s been a week since the last episode aired and I miss seeing Shaheer and Erica on screen, but I definitely don’t miss the season itself. And I SURELY don’t miss the writers and a certain actress 🥲