Posted: 2 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats for new thread🥳

https://youtu.be/qfdShSZZxlg

MeNiyonika thumbnail

Thankyou Juhi for tagging me in your Analysis post on &tv, my analysis post will be on Starplus.

I had been watching Starplus since more than 7-8 years. Previously during watching the channel i use to get vibes of a wholesome channel with different type of shows but now i get vibes of only love triangle from each and every show even if its not there. Previously the channel use to bring types of shows that are entertaining as well as romantic, dramatic, humourous and not only stucked with one genre. But now the channel is severely dependent on one genre and this genre is not romance or ema this genre is actually called 'Remake'. Yes remake had turned into a genre now. When an original show arrive people before watching the promo start posting on comment section that its a remake of this region. This is not only an irritating but a highly disappointing fact. The channel had become so so so dependent on remake that it had stopped bringing originals. Starplus is India's number one channel but there is absolutely ZERO innovation. Just because the concept will not work, they bring a show and give it a very odd time slot, dont promote it and dont even give any support to it. They are killing the CREATIVITY. They are killing the ideas that originates from a human brain. They are killing the spirit of making something new. I am not saying dont bring remakes but in the name of remake if you had to copy paste it then why call it a remake, better option bring a dubbed version of original one. 2020 was seriously the worst year which brought this bizarre remake era infront of us. Many people say this is EMA era and they are partially correct but actually it is REMAKE era. More than EMA there are remakes and only Starplus is responsible for this because no other hindi channel has more than 7-8 remakes in the same time. Inspired by SP now other channels had also started bringing remakes and adaptations because they will have to follow their leader. Our ITV culture says 'Follow the leader' and this is continuing since several years which needs to stop. Dont follow the leader follow yourself. Starplus is the only one channel who can change this theme by giving a chance to innovation. Instead they are bringing more and more remakes. My question is why ? Why are they doing this. Why not giving one chance to original concept and giving them awful time slots. Remake is not what made Starplus, Starplus is made by its variations of concepts through out the last 29 years. If Kyunki Kahaani had ran on this channel then Shararat Khichidi too. Why remake had became Starplus's originality. Break this racket of remake into pieces and show it to the world that you had became highly progressive in your originals. Give chances to more and more beautiful shows like ZMGA. The true 2021 standard original show bring more concepts that are so unique that it brings out the love hidden in a person's heart for yourself and your show. When i will say it again that my Starplus is the best channel ? The day when Starplus will show its real hidden power by abandoning the remake genre !!!!!

Huh... Now you guys talk about your fav channels and share your analysis. ðŸ˜Š

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1460984382210994182?s=20

Ye dekh, Baci. Band karva di ye show main🤣. Ise shaayad Vin Rana ka show replace karega. 

Waise tumhara RKB naa kitna episodes complete kiya hai ab tak Juhi.Does RKB has completed 1 year yet🤔

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Ye baat ho sakti hai. Par Hero ko jaise nikaala vo ajeeb tha aur ek show dual slot diya jisse unka nuksaan hi ho raha hai. 

@bold nuksaan kese?? MS dono slot me 0.4 laata hai toh isnt it ek show ke budget me woh do slot me same trp laa rahe hai toh woh fayda hi hua na

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Thankyou Niyon for tagging me in your Analysis post on star plus, my analysis post will be on my fav Star bharat. 

Ab kaa bole humara channel bahut accha chal raha hai kuch bolne layak hai hi nhi 

Huh... Now you guys talk about your fav channels and share your analysis. smiley1

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago
MeNiyonika thumbnail

Lol my analysis speech was like some revolutionary movement speech. 🤭🤭

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeNiyonika

Lol my analysis speech was like some revolutionary movement speech. 🤭🤭

Tujhe ab samjha aagaya 🤭🤭😂😂..... Im laughing from soo long 🤣🤣 

Sorry iknw i should not laugh but seriously tumhara analysis aisa tha jaise tum koi ladaai karne jaa rahi ho angrezo ke khilaf 🤭🤭

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

My new fav song.... Vendetta 

Listen from 0:50 

https://youtu.be/7DMJZSTGPXg?t=50

MeNiyonika thumbnail

I am laughing. Seriously not getting this Abhimanyu Akshara ka two minute maggi wala pyaar. Do din mein deep love. Real life mein humko do din lagta hai samaj ne mein ki dusre wale ko kya pasand hai khaane mein. Aur inn log ko seedha intense pyaar hogaya. Nasha vasha karte hai kya writers. 🌚🌚🌚

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5262582

Edited by MeNiyonika - 2 years ago