Indian Television - Then / Now / Next | DT 95

Posted: 2 years ago

This is a thread meant for the discussion of various shows however by no means are you to bash any shows. You can like a show, you can dislike a show but, we hope that you keep your discussions civil. There is a thin line between criticism and bashing and according to IF COC you can criticize a show but, you can't bash the show.

By no means are you to mock a fellow member directly/indirectly. You all should understand that not everyone here has the same opinions on every matter and you should respect others opinions and not attack them with regards to that. If anyone is found attacking a fellow member, they can face serious consequences. 

Finally, this is a public forum thus, everyone is free to express their views as long as they are following the rules. You can not ask a member not a reply to you or talk to you. Since, this discussion is open to all, everyone here has a right to quote anyone they want to and share their opinions regarding your views. 

I hope members keep these points in mind. If you find anyone not following or abiding the above points or forum rules, you are to report them. Do not indulge arguing with them as in the situation, you will be held as responsible as the member at fault. Anybody who wouldn't follow the rules will face other consequences.

Use of profanity is not allowed. This applies to both English as well as Hindi profanities. Members are not use swear words in the thread. If you ever have a confusion on whether your post is breaching this rule or what is allowed or what not please contact me or other DT of the respective forum. We will be happy to clear it out for you all.

Furthermore it has come to my notice that members are seen discussing a lot about a particular forum and fandom in this thread. This is not allowed. In order to avoid such discussions in the future, members are not to discuss any other forum issue/thread or members in this thread and the TV hindi forum. If you have any issue in another forum contact the DT of that particular forum, if you have issue in TV hindi forum contact me. 

You are not in anyway to discuss/bash/criticize/mock fellow forum members. If anybody is found doing so in the future, they shall face consequences. 

If anyone is found to be breaching any of the above mentioned rules, then they shall face other consequences.

The TM is requested to add these with the rules on the first page along with the others.

Any questions/doubts about the same are to be PMed to me and not posted in the forum.

The TM is asked to post the above rules in the front/main page of every discussion thread so that no one misses it. 

This is third note I have given to this discussion thread. If members are found breaching forum rules again, I would have to close this thread down for 24 hours. Thus, I hope you all shall be more careful in the future. 

Regards 

TV Hindi DT 

Viewbie @MsChanadlerBong

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1460984382210994182?s=20

Ye dekh, Baci. Band karva di ye show main🤣. Ise shaayad Vin Rana ka show replace karega. 

Originally posted by Juhi_04

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1460984382210994182?s=20

Ye dekh, Baci. Band karva di ye show main🤣. Ise shaayad Vin Rana ka show replace karega. 

Matlb itna lamba chalne ke baad off bhi hua toh kya isme itna 🤣🤣

Tumhaare RKC Season 3 ko bolna ki AndTV pe kadam na rakhe. Iska promos bhi bardaasht nahi hota ab😡. Iske vajah se kitne AndTV audience bhaag gaye honge. 

Originally posted by IamRaj96

Matlb itna lamba chalne ke baad off bhi hua toh kya isme itna 🤣🤣

Tu pakka hidden RKB fan hai Naya Sab TV ki tarah varna itna defend sirf tu hi kar raha hai yaha🤣.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago

Ye Dangal page bahot din baad kholi. Jaise main pehle boli thi baaki teen betiyon ke baad 4th beti ka number aayega aur vahi hua. Ye Lalita paagal hone ka naatak kar rahi hai🤣. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWWLmN9qlJs/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWYxDQhgsP8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Tu pakka hidden RKB tanhai Naya Sab TV ki tarah varna itna defend sirf tu hi kar raha hai yaha🤣.

Ulta chor kotwal ko daate 🤷🤷

Aur maine kaha aur kounsi line pe RKB ko defend kiya bata zara 🤔🤔

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago