Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Agreed. Hands Down.

I had no problem on her lashing out him today. After all the manhandling and emotional abuse she has received I'm glad she spoke in front of SOMEONE at least. 

I couldn't see any more silence from her end. Probably that is also a reason I'm excited about ME to see if she finally speaks...

It was as if he didn't care what his mother was doing inside the room with his wife. 'Maine kya kiya?' 

Bhai tune kya nahi kiya//

Him and his mother think he did nothing wrong.

Suman said this to Raavi today, "Markundi gayi bahut udd rahi thi naa, aaj se uddna bandh, iss ghar me tera dhana, paani bandh" 

He was listening to his mother spew venom after venom let Raavi listen to all of it and says "meine kya kiya" 

The way Suman dragged her, like she was dragging an animal with its leash on, it was a pathetic sight to see.

Shiva always views the problems from his side, never understood Raavi's point of view.

Today again, he said, "Maa ne ye kasam de ke accha nahi kiya" again it's about him and nothing to do with Raavi.

Even Raavi pointed it out today, "mujhe ye dhikat ho rahi hai, ki tu meri dikhat ko samaj nahi paa raha hai"

The list of mistakes Shiva is making   after this 3rd angle started is never ending😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@ bold- why is it problematic for you? She did in private but he had the audacity to call her characterless in public and Raavi has questioned him few times as why he said that, yet there is no response. The moment she says ghiri hue insaan, he gets all charged up and challenges her.

So if Raavi has to do everything like save the marriage, stop his engagement, stop the divorce, accept that he changed for her, openly declare her love him, What will Shiva do for her?  except for jumping into the well and emotionally blackmailing her. 

Problematic because according to episodes that have been aired, he's free to get engaged now. Imo, Raavi called him gira hua today for getting engaged again and hurting her. Yes, it is on the same level as Shiva questioning her character....but 2 wrongs can't make a right. I don't blame her for lashing out....but at the same time, it won't justify it either.

If Shiva went too far that day, today she did that too. If Raavi would've called him that after the kiss or other incidents, that would've still been fine. But aaj ke build up ke baad, imo, that was a bit beyond. So both need to apologize for that.

Re the rest of Shiva wanting her sache ehsaas, that's how he's been shown since the divorce kaand. Not justifying his stance, but that's how the story is. Raavi will have to make the first move and then Shiva will reciprocate.

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

@bold- agreed. To add to that, he also says something about niyat nahi ho rahi hai. I understood that to mean that despite everything, he doesn't want to engaged either.

Also, if I watch today's episode forgetting the sbs segment where divorce was cancelled, technically, there's no problem in him going ahead with the engagement. Yes, his silence is problematic but Raavi calling him gira hua is also problematic based on what we're shown in the episodes so far.

So I'm treating this as one of their old fights where both blindly lash out at each other.

Even if the family doesn't knw abt divorce, shiva still knws abt it regardless of what we have seen in the sbs segment.. and knowingly going for engagement when he is still married is adultery at its finest..and aise insaan ko gira hua nahi tho kya kahenge.

freebird_dd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

But according to TT fans 

Don't u know Raavi ki insult thodi hue hain it is Shiva only getting insulted 

Removed the tweet 

TT world is more adbhut n toxic than chaubey ps world..

I m shocked there are some who r defending Suman ... N abusing raavi for character assassination of shiva as she said gira huva insan...

For S & R both r wrong bt S > R

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

After a long day: first at counsellor- where he dodged her Q on why he questioned her character, he brushed aside her point abt his reaction at photo & Suman pushing live disoo on her.

Then the whole physical- mental abuse galore by Suman.

Then she was sent to shop for disoo & shiva ( we assume she did after dialogue) 

Then she sees flowers from disoo & when goes to room- sees shiva picking sherwani! 

Whole day, she was pretty much not allowed to speak by Suman. She is emotional wreck . Is upset at unclear stance of shiva.
she didn’t speak up abt divorce as She was miffed at Shva’s chuppi & ma maa main.

Then comes this final reaction, he is still her only escape to vent out & she did! He is still liable to answer her so she asked. 
His indifference at her upset is what made her say that. And, reason is him quietly hiding behind kasam & complying.

He cud atleast have told truth go dev & Gaumbi. If wanted to.

I agree his silence re refusing to get engaged is problematic. 

I also don't blame Raavi for lashing out at him. She's hurt which shows as anger. Just like Shiva has lashed out before, today, she did too.

All I'm saying is that in the last sequence, they were both hurtful and they both should regret it.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So heree I goo 

Unpopular opinion 

Watched only the shivi scene again

I loved the bedroom fight scene ❤️

Raavi asked the right questions.she lashed out as any normal human would. No comedy bgm, no beating around the bush.some straightforward to the point hard hitting questions.she showed him the mirror.

PS- I would have loved some collar holding though, as raavi usually does.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Problematic because according to episodes that have been aired, he's free to get engaged now. Imo, Raavi called him gira hua today for getting engaged again and hurting her. Yes, it is on the same level as Shiva questioning her character....but 2 wrongs can't make a right. I don't blame her for lashing out....but at the same time, it won't justify it either.

If Shiva went too far that day, today she did that too. If Raavi would've called him that after the kiss or other incidents, that would've still been fine. But aaj ke build up ke baad, imo, that was a bit beyond. So both need to apologize for that.

Re the rest of Shiva wanting her sache ehsaas, that's how he's been shown since the divorce kaand. Not justifying his stance, but that's how the story is. Raavi will have to make the first move and then Shiva will reciprocate.

How is it right to get engaged when both of them know the truth? Please don't justify adultery, please I am requesting you. They both know the truth, on that basis she wanted him to take the decision on based on what episodes have been aired. If he goes ahead with the engagement, what does it tell Raavi, that he is looking for a way out from this marriage anyways and according to Raavi, even if she confesses there is strong possibility she could be rejected? Is that you want to project to her?

Why won't Shiva make the first move? How will Raavi even know that he likes her because all he has been showing is hate which led to him serving the divorce papers. What if she gets rejected by him as well like Dev did? Won't she have the fear? Did he clear his stance on Disha like she asked in front of the counselor? Did he clear about the kiss which she asked him again yesterday?

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Even if the family doesn't knw abt divorce, shiva still knws abt it regardless of what we have seen in the sbs segment.. and knowingly going for engagement when he is still married is adultery at its finest..and aise insaan ko gira hua nahi tho kya kahenge.

I agree he shouldn't be going ahead with the engagement, regardless of who knows or doesn't know what.

All I'm saying is that if I base it on the episodes that have been aired, as the audience, Raavi calling him that after saying ki mai tujhe bachpan se janti hu, samajti hu, is going a bit too far.

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

My khayali pulao:

Shiva and disha already had a conversation before engagement and shiva made her clear about what he wants and ask her to help him...maybe flashback

And there raavi does something to stop engagement by throwing ring into well...🤔

Ohh this is only my imagination.... can't expect this🤪🤪

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

How is it right to get engaged when both of them know the truth? Please don't justify adultery, please I am requesting you. They both know the truth, on that basis she wanted him to take the decision on based on what episodes have been aired. If he goes ahead with the engagement, what does it tell Raavi, that he is looking for a way out from this marriage anyways and according to Raavi, even if she confesses there is strong possibility she could be rejected? Is that you want to project to her?

Why won't Shiva make the first move? How will Raavi even know that he likes her because all he has been showing is hate which led to him serving the divorce papers. What if she gets rejected by him as well like Dev did? Won't she have the fear? Did he clear his stance on Disha like she asked in front of the counselor? Did he clear about the kiss which she asked him again yesterday?

All your questions are completely on point. He shouldn't get engaged....he should be more vocal... she should expect answers. I don't want to justify anything. 

All I'm saying is that they both have their own issues, ghussa being the biggest one. So they both need to understand each other and apologize for it.

Also, this is a twisted itv story where half the things are done for drama. Tbh, my first response to their fight was so much yelling just to challenge her to stop it. So again, to me, this is their normal fight.