mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol, so watched yesterday episode and  Rishi mom dialogue made me laugh, he she said to him, to not sink lower and we are not "beymaan".

I kept thinking, what, lol, what do you call this whole fake marriage from Rishi POV. You trapped a innocent girl into a fake marriage, cheated her and lied to her. You already have sunked low.

Hypocrites, the family acts high in class but their thinking is low mentality. I wounder how long they will drag it out, hopefully this will be the wake up call for Lakshmi to not see good in everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Rishi's mother is biggest hypocrite. She is just selfish and mean. 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can you give a summary of the reason for this fake marriage.. why they choose lakshmi for it?

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Rishi has a kundali dosh for 1 year, the pandiji said until his next birthday in a year time, he is a risk of dying. Pandiji  said to find someone with a strong lucky kundali that will act as a taal, bodyguard for Rishi, but there is a good chance, that Rishi wife could die saving Rishi.

So Vikram found out Lakshmi has the most lucky bhagya kundali, she has saved his son life twice so the everyone is the family knows this truth, so despite everything happened, the marriage went ahead.

Vikram feels guilty, and he wants Rishi to settle with Laksmi instead of Maliksha.

Honestly, the whole family is digusting, hyprocites for  trapping a innocent girl, after one year, they think Rishi will divorce Lakshmi to marry Malishka. Atleast in KKB and Kundali Bhagya, there will still good people, here in this show, all toxic hypocrites  all around.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mumihp

So Rishi has a kundali dosh for 1 year, the pandiji said until his next birthday in a year time, he is a risk of dying. Pandiji  said to find someone with a strong lucky kundali that will act as a taal, bodyguard for Rishi, but there is a good chance, that Rishi wife could die saving Rishi.

So Vikram found out Lakshmi has the most lucky bhagya kundali, she has saved his son life twice so the everyone is the family knows this truth, so despite everything happened, the marriage went ahead.

Vikram feels guilty, and he wants Rishi to settle with Laksmi instead of Maliksha.

Honestly, the whole family is digusting, hyprocites for  trapping a innocent girl, after one year, they think Rishi will divorce Lakshmi to marry Malishka. Atleast in KKB and Kundali Bhagya, there will still good people, here in this show, all toxic hypocrites  all around.

Reading the summary, this seems to be the remake of and old K show and a recent Malayalam show (same title) which my mom used to watch for a while. 

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please make lakshmi prettier she looks like a ha;f man..the make up and her dress are like half man women 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahimahijit

Please make lakshmi prettier she looks like a ha;f man..the make up and her dress are like half man women 

So no I don’t think she looks like a half man, but yes her dressing sense needs work. I get it she’s sad and a little poor, but she can still comb her hair and put on some make-up.  Just saying.

Side note:  Neelam needs to get her head examined while she’s in the hospital.  How selfish can a person be?  Now she’s angry at Lakshmi.  “Hey I know you love my son and you’re supposed to be his wife and all, but can you just come to our house for his protection?  He loves Malishka, but I’ll give you money!”  Unbelievable!

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonder when Ekta will learn not to have all her shows with 9)% villians and the poor heroine running around for years and years fighting them …totally crazy …all her shows just observe that for years the same villians ..oops sorry they are the actual hero’s …they take up more time space than any other actor in the story !!! The story is so predictable …hello Ekta what do you have something mean about man/woman romance you always abort it or develop it where it dies !!!

Any reason MS Ekta ????