khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

i mean he was pretty decent as sujal might be he was way more popular in 2004 for his sujal character than khans of bollywood in pakistan lol , but i am not impressed by his acting in films, or may be he got c grade films thats why  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He was alright in Aamir.  Never watched him as Sujal, just the promos.  Had a crush on him back then. Which was ruined the other day when I watched an interview . Let's say he's not as great as he thinks he is but he's okay.  

JayaBachan thumbnail

He’s aight. He made Sujal Gerewal iconic and portrayed the angsty and mentally-tortured-by-Kashish-role very well. Only issue I have with Rajeev is his voice. It’s a bit mousy and I find it hard to lose myself in his acting when I’m too aware of how he sounds.  

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

One of the most overrated actors. Never understood his hype. Watched few episodes of that overrated show on hotstar,never understood why this show was a hit. DD national show Kashish with Sudesh berry and Malavika Tiwari was far better and berry portrayed angry young man more effectively and charmingly. Loved the music too.