Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Amazing update. 

Maan comes to abt DNA report even when they were cautious abt it.

Maan mom n dadi don't trust Maan or what...

When he is saying that child is his then also...

Maan can see geet is feeling guilty not saying abt DNA report.

Hope maan doesn't do anything that will cause to geet anything.

Hope that maan won't leave d house. 

Which papers he wants vicky n annie sign..

Hope vicky, annie n his dad doesnt get punishment. 

Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful update…finally they get married ..ohhh no maan knows the truth about his mom and dadima ..waiting for maan decision 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Omg how did I miss this update??? I didn’t even know this was updated until I read ur note in Enchanted 😭 apologies again for being so busy I saw the date & know that was a very stressful day for me..oh man! smiley44 

The update had me catching my heart smiley3 Maan knows smiley3!!!!!
and somehow I had figured last time that he might figure it out himself & not through someone telling him.. 

& what a wonderful man he is. He is angry and upset at both the women as he should be. They have insulted his wife, his child and their love. It was really totally unnecessary what they did and made her do. They could have still loved the child irrespective of all their wild imaginations! Maan is right and they need to be taught a lesson at not mistreating her like that again.  The first guess I could come up with was that he may keep her separate from them in a nuclear set up. But his decision seems more deep. Wonder what he had to do with his siblings?! Something on the lines of property?! Or something that takes the child out from their family’s money..  Hmmm 🤔 

Whatever it is Geet would also be shocked once she knows that he was aware of what happened behind his back. I hope she doesn’t get stressed about this anymore, poor thing was more into DNA tng n all than enjoying her own pregnancy.. 

Edited by babelicious - 4 months ago
samreen2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow

Now i m curious to see whay maan decides nice turn of events

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

sorry wrong thread !

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Anu, hoping that you update, thanks. 

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update 

Loved it 

Dadima and maans mom are convinced geet for DNA test without maans knowledge .. all family member are shocked to see the taking care scenario of geet , geet s feeling happy that now noone will doubt for child and will give they love .. 

Maans s watching everything very carefully and he has slight doubt on geets ..

Geet s also feeling guilty that she hidden something big from Maan and she s scared of maans angry ... 

Maan has seen the DNA report from his parents room and he s very shocked and hurt with them ...

Maan s planning something big and will say after marriage .. 

Finally maaneet are married and Maan wanna to protect geets self respect ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Omg. Scary scary

What is maans decision. Why do I feel he is going to go away from the family once and for all with geet. her self respect is very important for him

how could they do this to him. Do they not know their son. 

What is dad's fault. He will miss his grandchild. He was not part of this  and annie and Vicky??

mainly geet. She will miss family love. But then it is all fake right. 

His love is e ouch for his family 

I think this is what will happen

But waiting eagerly to see

geet is so guilty dies not know what to do 

Thank you so much. Missing you these days. How are you?

tellyme thumbnail

Part 46

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is final-banner-phcs.jpeg

“Bhai… you know, your one word and we will do it.. but this”

“Bhai.. it’s your first night.. Geet must be waiting” Annie tried to divert

“She is my responsibility…. you both take care of this” he looked at both of them and forwarded the papers

“One last time… with no questions” and he placed the paperwork in front of them

Both felt helpless, can’t deny Bhai. He is never wrong but how could they do it?

“Both of you know my decision if you do not sign this” he warned them. It was stern and determined. Helpless they bowed down and signed

Maan was standing in the hall along with Vicky and Annie. He asked them to stay there, and asked Nakul to call all other members of the family while he went to his room.

“We will all meet here in half an hour. It’s urgent, let everyone know”

The door clicked and Geet curled her toes and grabbed the side of her lehenga tightly in her fist. He took so long to come in but now that he is here, she was eager to surrender her soul and body to him, and lost herself into his arms.

Maan’s anger was at peak  from all who were involved in disrespecting her, their relationship and their child and Geet was no exception to his anger. He will not let, even her play with her self respect anymore.

After waiting for him for a long time, Geet looked up from inside the veil. Maan was packing his bag, Her heart panicked. He then placed other bag on bed

“Geet, pack your bag. Keep all jewelries that you got from your family, all types of clothes and documents”

Geet was confused and shocked. But she knew, with the mood that he was in, he was not coming to lift her veil. He looked angry and that was one thing Geet was very scared of

“We do not have much time.. be fast”

Geet removed her veil “Maan what’s the matter?” she asked in a low voice. 

“Do you think you still have any rights to get an answer from me? And do you have any objection if I take any decision about us without telling you?”

“Nahi Maan… but today..” he cut in

“Hona bhi nahi chahiye Geet. When you are free to take a step in life without discussing me, in fact not only not informing me, you went ahead and did something I had clearly asked you not to do”

“Maannnn!!!” What was Maan talking about? He was so angry? Did he know about…

“You are looking at me as if you do not know anything?”

All Geet’s words stuck inside her throat. “Maan…”

“Will you gather the guts to speak? You will not like it when I speak”

“Maan.. I did it for…”

“Get up, start packing. Just think Geet, something that you cannot speak about to me, you did it..”

“Maan, why are we packing??” He did not say anything “You sit.. I will pack for both of us”

He started packing for both of them and Geet had to get up and do her packing. Maan himself ensured, he had all Geet’s documents and small things that were special and important to her.

In exactly half an hour Maan was getting down the stairs with two big bags in his hand and Geet with a cabin bag

Elders smiled at them coming down “So he has planned a honeymoon surprise” said Kamini

“Nice, It will give Geet  a much needed refreshment. It will be good for baby as well”

Maan reached down along with his newlywed wife

“I am here to make an announcement. Though, I do not owe it to anyone of you but still, I am little different than you all, so I will let you all know about the decision that I have made for my family”

“Maan… what are you talking about dear?” Said Kamini, coming closer and raising her hand to place softly on his cheek. Maan held her hand and removed it

“Maan…!!!”

“Maan, today is your marriage night. What is this drama?” scolded Dadima

“Drama to bohut ho gaya Dadima, now it’s time for me to take real action” he said, his face had an expression as stone.

“Anyways, I am not here to get into any arguments. I have a decision for my family. I just wanted to share with everyone”

“My family? If you have taken any decision for us, we are fine with it son” assured his father

Savitri Devi and Kamini looked around. Geet’s head was down, Vicky and Annie looked nervous too.

“Dad, the last thing I want to do is hurt you. But I am sorry Dad, I have no option left”

“Maan stop this drama and go to your room” scolded Dadima, scared of something really dangerous coming up

“Dadima, I have called this family meeting so please let me do what I am here for. I do not want you all to keep looking for answers”

He looked at everyone, the color of their face were gone. he looked at his Dad

“Dad, due to some uneventful happenings at home, I have decided to depart with my family from this house and business empire”

“MAAN!!!!.... Bhai!!!” came from everyone

“My wife and my child, which is yet to be born, have been brutally insulted and disrespected in this house. The birth of my child has been questioned and fingers have been raised on my wife’s character.”

Kamini and Savitri Devi looked at each other in shock and then at Geet. Maan did not miss the questions on their faces when they looked at Geet. He looked around to see horrified face of other members, especially his Dad

“Maan, what happened son, tell me clearly” asked Raj

“Dad, My child is accepted in this family and you know how. My unborn child had to pass a test to be part of this family. So now, I declare that my child will not be part of the family where it has to pass a test and be welcomed by his/her own grandmother and great grandmother after passing from flying colors. Identity of my child has been tested and  I reject the family and bringing up my child in the family where it was humiliated even before its birth”

Raj looked at Kamini with horrified eyes, she shook her head with pleading eyes

“Maan … you are angry.. Geet must have told you and this is an immediate reaction.. Thorda shant ho jao phir bat kerte hain na..” requested Kamini and the turned to Geet

“Geet, you were not supposed to tell Maan. Sab bigad diya tumne.. Shadi ke pehle din ghar tod diya beta”

“Mom, I didn’t…” Geet had tears in her eyes

“You didn’t… and magically he comes to know.. do you see what a grave mistake you have done.. he is talking of leaving this family… we would all be happy and you ruined it all”

Maan was looking at his Mom quietly observing, not even shocked now.  Then his Dadima came to Geet

“We trusted you with this Geet… you told all to Maan… broke our trust”

“Dadima nahi…” Geet tried to explain to them “Bas Geet… kabhi maaf nahi karenge hum aapko.. You proved to us why the family standard is important when alliances are fixed… Any girl from our society would have known to keep the secrets.. this was between us women and you spilled it all and ruined the family…”

Maan gave a loud slow clap “Wow… Mom and Dadima… you both actually proved me right… I mean you confirmed to me that my decision is cent percent correct”

He went to his Mom “Kya kahan Mom apne… Sab bigad diya Geet ne… yes, you are right… galti sab iski hai.. had she not given into your both stupid wishes this situation would have not arrived…. had she been smart enough to tell me everything before letting you both play with her self respect this situation would have not arrived… It is all her fault. And see, what she is getting now.. being blamed for… telling me everything when she is clearly telling you that she didn’t… but as always you both don’t trust her and I am sure this will be an ongoing process… You will never trust her… blame her for everything and then she will have to keep doing stupid things to gain your trust”

He then turned to his Dadima

“And Dadima… what did you say… standard??? So after doing so much for your wish you are still talking about her standard…” He turned to Geet

“see Geet this is what you are getting and this is what you will get life long if you live here… “ 

He again turned to Dadima “She is my wife Dadima and just like Mom, she is daughter in law of this house… but you did not hesitate once to raise questions on her character and now her standard…”

“And Mom.. to your question… that, did I magically know? Yes, Geet did not tell me and it was something magical that led me to your room.You had kept it on your side table and I saw it… You know from a week I have known this.. it was interesting to see your change of treatment to Geet then and again this is interesting… But again, now,  you did not hesitate to blame her and not trust her”

“Anyways, I have taken the decision to separate my family from the place where their identity and characters are questioned… Though I see this as an ongoing event… it will happen again and again… but even if it was to stop here, I have decided to not make them part of the family where my wife’s character has been questioned and my child’s identity has been tested”

Raj was in shock

“Bhai please….” cried Annie and Vicky

“Maan please beta…. now it will never happen.. we will shower our love on Geet beta…” Kamini cried

“Maan…” Dadima cried but Maan was standing like a stone and turned to his Dad

“Dad, do you think my decision is wrong”

“No. Your decision is as always correct and this is what you should do. This family is not worth Geet. It will be the biggest punishment for me but I deserve this punishment as I could not stop your mother and Dadima from doing such a sinful act… Unki galti saaza bhugtoonga main… I can’t make my eyes meet with this girl who I declared as my daughter… sarminda hoon main”

Maan then took out few documents

“Now that My family is not part of this family, we have no rights on the empire and this house. Here I have signed and lawfully removed mine and my child’s claim to the property. But I have worked hard to keep this empire on top and thus as my right, I am taking with me the companies that I solely started. Even part of their holding’s I have transferred to the main empire. Thus taking with me ten percent of the holdings in total. That is my hard earned money and I think I deserve that much for giving a solid start to my family”

“Maan, yeh kya batware ki baat ker raha… you are my best kid, the one who is center to keep the family united…” cried Kamini

“No problem Mom, I will leave even this ten percent and will start from scratch if you think so. I thought this much I deserve’

“You deserve everything my Bachcha… sab le lo… it is our fault, we will leave..”

“No Mom, my child and my wife cannot be part of this Khurana family anymore… so they have no rights to our ancestral property… But they deserve what I have earned… that is why I thought to keep this ten percent but if…”

She touched his cheeks “You love your Mom… how can you break relationship with us”

“I am not breaking any relationship with anyone… but Mom what you did… Anyways, I cannot depart from my duty as a son so I will keep in touch.. I have transferred the MD position to Vicky, I will keep visiting and guide him. But my family will not be part of this family”

“Geet, in this condition, needs family” 

“yes, but not this type…”

After that, they kept on pestering but Maan took their bags and started moving… this will go endless till he stays there.

“Maan.. ruk jaiye na.. maa kitna roo rahi hain….”

Maan turned to her “Not a single word Geet, not a single word on this.”

Maan left from there along with Geet who had to follow him. She has wronged him and she knew he was hurt from her badly

Maan settled with Geet inside his private Jet and left. No one knew where he was planning to go.

Geet could not say a word but she kept giving him a pleading look but Maan avoided to meet eyes, keeping his face stern.

She was let into his private jet. It was greatly done, a mini house with utmost comfort and most latest utilities.

He led Geet to the cabin, which was decorated as a bedroom ‘You had a hectic day. Take rest”

He was about to get away after settling her on bed, covering her with duvet when Geet held his wrist

“Maan .. ek mauka.. ek maafi… they are your mother and grandmother..”

He looked at her beautiful face “Main akela kaphi nahi tumhare liye…”

“You are my world…”

“Then rest… your world is with you… I am not going anywhere far from you… not that you are an exception but because you are dangerous to yourself. I cannot leave you on your own. I have to be with you to protect you from you“

And he left from there, letting her absorb the situation.

In Khurana Mansion, the ladies were shouting and crying at Raj for supporting Maan on his madness. 

“How could you both do it…. DNA test for the baby… You didn’t trust either of their words, neither Geet’s nor Maan’s. Why would he stay in the family where he and his wife are not trusted. Things are done with his baby behind his back, his wife’s self respect is tarnished… Do you think it is a small thing?”

“Humne toh bas…”

“Bas… tell me Kamini, how had you felt if Maa had asked you to prove that Maan was my child”

“RAJJJJJ!!!.. How dare you… how dare you say that… how dare you…” Kamini was on fire

“This is how Geet must have felt, even worse when you not only doubted but also forced her to get the test done. It is a huge insult, do you understand now. But she did it all because you are Maan’s Mom and grandmom and she desperately wanted her child to be loved by both of you… A mother in her, kept her self respect aside.”

Maan settled himself in another cabin. He was lost in thoughts. It was a big decision that he has made. A very hard one. Everyone could not take such a decision but this was Maan, who had been known to take bold decisions in the professional world. First time it was needed on a personal front. It was needed and he had to do it.

He looked at Geet’s cabin. Knowing her so well, he knew she can't sleep tonight and must be disturbed. It was their first night, he wanted to cocoon her in his embrace but at this moment he was in anger and in anger he did or behaved with her that pained her deeply. He was hurt that she did not trust him enough to talk with him. It is their child and she went ahead with the DNA test without even letting him know. How could Geet take such a step? But he knew it was not Geet, but a desperate mother within her that compelled her to take such a decision. Mother’s can be very selfish, they can go to any length for the happiness of their child. And that is what Geet did. She agreed to their unreasonable wish just so that her baby is accepted by all, with full heart. But in all this why did the mother in her not fight for the respect of her baby’s identity being in question? Why did she not think about her self respect? 

“Why Geet… have I not yet been capable of winning your trust to a level where you can share all with me?”

Geet was in her cabin and was lost in her guilt “ She had let Maan down badly. Why did she not trust him? They were part of each other then how could she do it?”

She saw the door open and Maan came in “You are awake yet. This way you will also harm our baby for whom you let people play with your respect”

“Sorry..” she uttered and tears rolled down her eyes

Maan went beside her and cocooned her in his embrace “Abb yeh bhi mujhe hi kerna parega.. close your eyes and try to sleep” he pulled her closer and placed his other hand on her eyes to cover them with his warmth.

ENJOY!!!

Heavy update. Please press like button and let me know how it was by your comments.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Edited by tellyme - 8 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update 😃 thanks for long update.I stand with Maan as his decision to stepdown from family buisness was right. He did share his though with family, about his child future.

Can't believe Dadima and Kamini can blame it on Geet. Geet should start taking stand on herself, even for a child. She should start trusting Maaln. She got him above all.

Maan did Geet love and trust, he took such a hard decision for his child. Where they are moving. Are they leaving country, what about Geet study. And Geet parents did they know about it. Waiting for next one l.