Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Who expects 4/5 yr old to remember their marriage of all things when they barely know how to tell time, write or read?

my niece and nephew are 6 and they don't even remember being 4 😂

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Who expects 4/5 yr old to remember their marriage of all things when they barely know how to tell time, write or read?

my niece and nephew are 6 and they don't even remember being 4 😂

I have memories since i was 3😆

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I have memories since i was 3😆

My earliest memories are from when I was 2 but they are all pretty vague😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

My earliest memories are from when I was 2 but they are all pretty vague😆

You do remember the main events which happened in your life right. Like if you got married to soneone then surely you would remember it. Or that you had a friend with this name. I remember all my friends from that age.

And their famillies running away from the village and all hell that broke loose can be traumatizing for a kid at that age. They would still have memories of it.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

storyline is OK but lacking correct pace of the story... feels like I am watching in ff mode... 

IMHO - I feel abhimanyu is over acting .... he deliberately tires to show up high energetic - jolly type of person (not sure if that medical status ...makes a man ...behaving child like...)... he needs to slow down a bit.... should show up a little mature/normal while in normal status...

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

storyline is OK but lacking correct pace of the story... feels like I am watching in ff mode... 

IMHO - I feel abhimanyu is over acting .... he deliberately tires to show up high energetic - jolly type of person (not sure if that medical status ...makes a man ...behaving child like...)... he needs to slow down a bit.... should show up a little mature/normal while in normal status...

Abhimanyu can be mature when he wishes to but I feel the jovial,happy go lucky persona is a mask he puts up on purpose to conceal his trauma. He did act in a responsible manner when he was planning to reveal his condition to Niyati and also accepted that they have no future together when he requested for her to treat him at first.

There is more to him than meets the eye because in the previous episode,he did not take his meds on purpose. He is intuitive,perceptive and definitely not naive. I feel he was initially planning to take it slowly and steadily with Niyati but the news of her engagement to Anand jolted him.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Such a wonderful content/story - I wonder why not so many viewers/fans for this show - I loved it so far

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Melkor

*Spoiler* 

So we were right. Abhi and Niyati's families were like thick as thieves and used to live together at a village in Bihar. Abhi was 5 and Niyati was 4. Their dads were best buddies. Abhi's grandma wanted to get them married so they arranged a marriage for the kids. The plan was to send Niyati off to her sasuraal when both came of age. However Abhi's dad entered into a fight with someone and ended up killing him. Both families had to flee the village overnight and lost all contact with each other.

It's totally filmy 😆 But lil Abhi and lil Niyati were really adorable ❤️

Yup all this is quite filmy and was also predictable. I was waiting for some surprise😆

But as you said chotu Abhi and Niyati are so cute❤️ yesterday or day before there was a scene of Niyati's mom and Abhi, where she is making him eat laddu😆 and it was so adorable chotu Abhi with his curly hair is cho cute😆

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yup all this is quite filmy and was also predictable. I was waiting for some surprise😆

But as you said chotu Abhi and Niyati are so cute❤️ yesterday or day before there was a scene of Niyati's mom and Abhi, where she is making him eat laddu😆 and it was so adorable chotu Abhi with his curly hair is cho cute😆

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

And make us win

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Such a wonderful content/story - I wonder why not so many viewers/fans for this show - I loved it so far

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

And make us win