Confused about the storyline

Posted: 2 years ago

So they know each other but not really? I need help understanding this story.....

Originally posted by Shivanya.SRats

So they know each other but not really? I need help understanding this story.....

I think they have a past 

Abhimanyu and Niyati don't remember anything but the parents do. Abhi's mom recognised Niyati's parents and had flashbacks of what looked like a wedding mandap and started panicking. Matlab pakka shaadi ka case hai😆

Originally posted by Melkor

Abhimanyu and Niyati don't remember anything but the parents do. Abhi's mom recognised Niyati's parents and had flashbacks of what looked like a wedding mandap and started panicking. Matlab pakka shaadi ka case hai😆

I feel they were getting married but got into an accident and lost their memory. But whats the explanation behind Abhimanyus osychotic behaviour🤔

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

I feel they were getting married but got into an accident and lost their memory. But whats the explanation behind Abhimanyus osychotic behaviour🤔

Actually the reason behind Abhimanyu's condition and what he actually suffers from hasn't been explained yet and is very much a mystery. One can't even make any guesses at this stage. 

It could be niyati's sister / cousin he was getting married to - and something happened....  his would be got killed/taken away... and is cause of ...him being in this status.

*Spoiler* 

So we were right. Abhi and Niyati's families were like thick as thieves and used to live together at a village in Bihar. Abhi was 5 and Niyati was 4. Their dads were best buddies. Abhi's grandma wanted to get them married so they arranged a marriage for the kids. The plan was to send Niyati off to her sasuraal when both came of age. However Abhi's dad entered into a fight with someone and ended up killing him. Both families had to flee the village overnight and lost all contact with each other.

It's totally filmy 😆 But lil Abhi and lil Niyati were really adorable ❤️

Edited by Melkor - 2 years ago

But how can they not remember the marriage😳 even I have vague memories of my childhood