Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SidHearts

Please answer below:

So Hina ke samne pant kholke Pratik betha tha?

Devoleena ki insult Pratik ne ki th?

B&B task me sabse pehle zhor se mud fek ni shuruat Pratik ne ki?

WRONG!

The above 2 still didnt go into non stop bak bak like Pratik and all the parties were presenting their points logically.  Yes VIshal got annoyed at his pants getting dirty but still it wasnt all that long drawn out as Pratik always gets.  Pratik only started with his bak bak instigation instead of taking it sportingly -- even I wanted to throw him hard into a whole pool of khichad. 

chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinufan

Ab kya hi kare. Yehi content hai hamare liye aaj kal. 

And don't expect his fans to accept his flaws πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Yeah really, I expect his fans will come out in droves to defend him.  I really wonder how/what behavior of his attracts fans? He is insufferable.  And so I see he is going to go far with that sort of fandom who just wont see his flaws once they have decided to support him.  I for one, will change my opinions on and off depending on the behaviors/actions of people.  Its not possible to just support blindly.  I would always call out bad actions and praise good actions of any HM.  No blind support to anyone.  

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Yeah really, I expect his fans will come out in droves to defend him.  I really wonder how/what behavior of his attracts fans? He is insufferable.  And so I see he is going to go far with that sort of fandom who just wont see his flaws once they have decided to support him.  I for one, will change my opinions on and off depending on the behaviors/actions of people.  Its not possible to just support blindly.  I would always call out bad actions and praise good actions of any HM.  No blind support to anyone.  

Yeah that's the point of watching a show like this. 

I started out as a KK fan. Now I think Umar is really doing good. But right now I can't say who should be the winner. My opinions are changing every week. 

I am only biased when it comes to bashing Pratik. I genuinely hate his guts. I have given him the benefit of doubt only once or twice in the show but it turned out to be futile as he showed he isn't worthy of my praise. 

However, I have seen some of his fans being utter hypocrites. So maybe with a fandom like this, he can do well in the show. 

pinufan thumbnail

The above 2 still didnt go into non stop bak bak like Pratik and all the parties were presenting their points logically.  Yes VIshal got annoyed at his pants getting dirty but still it wasnt all that long drawn out as Pratik always gets.  Pratik only started with his bak bak instigation instead of taking it sportingly -- even I wanted to throw him hard into a whole pool of khichad. 

Haha. I have wanted to smash him to the ground like KK did and then to just fu** with him even more, call him a MF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bullies like him need to be bullied back. Salman ne isko sahi bataya. Isko to 2 second me rula deta. 

chachichampa thumbnail

Yeah that's the point of watching a show like this. 

I started out as a KK fan. Now I think Umar is really doing good. But right now I can't say who should be the winner. My opinions are changing every week. 

I am only biased when it comes to bashing Pratik. I genuinely hate his guts. I have given him the benefit of doubt only once or twice in the show but it turned out to be futile as he showed he isn't worthy of my praise. 

However, I have seen some of his fans being utter hypocrites. So maybe with a fandom like this, he can do well in the show. 

Lol to what you wrote about Pratik πŸ˜ƒsmiley4smiley4smiley4

I tried to give him a chance too, but he just doesnt give me that chance.  Kuch hai hi nahi usme to like.  Who will just like an empty vessel just bajooing.  

Umar I hated earlier but he is beginning to grow on me.  I hated his aggression earlier but now he has calmed down and does talk sense.  Not rooting for anyone to be the winner yet but Pratik toh for sure no smiley4smiley4smiley4

chachichampa thumbnail

Haha. I have wanted to smash him to the ground like KK did and then to just fu** with him even more, call him a MF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nahi re baba ---- the amount of blah blah blah bak bak khich khich that would generate ---- tauba tauba ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

And yes:  "Bullies like him need to be bullied back. Salman ne isko sahi bataya. Isko to 2 second me rula deta. "

pinufan thumbnail

Nahi re baba ---- the amount of blah blah blah bak bak khich khich that would generate ---- tauba tauba ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

Arey I am not saying KK needs to do that. 

Haha. I am saying I want to do itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kabhi kabhi itna mf karta hai wo mera.. there's a limit yaar. Chik chik chik chik.. kitna sehneka

And yes:  "Bullies like him need to be bullied back. Salman ne isko sahi bataya. Isko to 2 second me rula deta. "

chachichampa thumbnail

Chalo Pratik ne uska rivaaz kayaam rakha.  Again responsible for crap in front of guests.  Baak baak baand hi nahi hoti and then the nonsense starts --- pak pak pak pak