Pratik misbehaving in front of guests

Posted: 2 years ago

ALWAYS!  He is always involved in some way in starting arguments in front of guests.  This is so disrespectful and this guy just needs to start his chabar chabar to think he is relevant to the show.  Wasnt it with Eeshan before Bhageshree's son came and then again now during this Bunty Bubli promotion.  Maybe earlier also but I dont remember now.  Or I think he was subdued becoz he had for the first time got a beating down from Salman and rightly so.  And now added to that Neha has joined him.  Both together have no sense of what they are speaking but just need to speak because they think it makes them look relevant.  Neither can explain the reason for why they say things but blah blah blah anyway.  I think they should lock up Pratik everytime there are guests unless he can show some  respect.  And Neha also.  My God the bak bak from her is Annnnoyyying!

This show is now going to just be noise pollution with these two picking up unnecessary fights for absolutely no reason.  Really I hope Pratik gets out soon - he creates the most senseless situations because actually he is really not relevant and has no brains to make any intelligent strategies.  He only wants to get ahead with just this cheeking-chiloing and then throwing antrums when things dont go his way.  But sadly, seeing his fan base (pata nahi kaha se aate he???) looks like he is going to be there for a long time.  My poor ears.... and brain --- having to deal with these two -- ufff!  

Looks like other players are blurred on your screen.

They do reply I agree, but its after this fellow Pratik just starts his nonsense.  Now things are required in a task and everyone takes it more sportingly.  But Pratik never--- his blah blah blah has to start.  Then he starts provoking with his hands behind his back.  He is an expert in getting someone so riled up to the point of wanting to beat him up.  And I really dont blame them if they do.  Pratik should actually be taken out in such circumstances becoz this is the object of his idiotic provoking.  Sensible people cannot even go to that level on instigation.  I now have full sympathy for Zeeshan who had to go from OTT becoz of this guy's annoying provocation.  

Pratik nahi yeh sab sochte ghar ke lawn pe baithe hai apne aur shuru ho jate hai and it's BB walo ka fault in all this guests ke samne acha fun task karwao yeh ladai ya violence task kyu karwate. Mud task was such a crap one.

If provoking and instigating is such a crime season 13 shouldve been banned! Ppl watch previous seasons and come to BB they know BB allows certain limits to be crossed. I have stopped expecting fairness after season 13 and so should others. Its all about the ratings and gettinf ppl to react, why do you think creatives come up with such disgusting tasks on wkv???? To be thrown stuff at and not say a word? 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago
Originally posted by chachichampa

They do reply I agree, but its after this fellow Pratik just starts his nonsense.  Now things are required in a task and everyone takes it more sportingly.  But Pratik never--- his blah blah blah has to start.  Then he starts provoking with his hands behind his back.  He is an expert in getting someone so riled up to the point of wanting to beat him up.  And I really dont blame them if they do.  Pratik should actually be taken out in such circumstances becoz this is the object of his idiotic provoking.  Sensible people cannot even go to that level on instigation.  I now have full sympathy for Zeeshan who had to go from OTT becoz of this guy's annoying provocation.  

Please answer below:

So Hina ke samne pant kholke Pratik betha tha?

Devoleena ki insult Pratik ne ki th?

B&B task me sabse pehle zhor se mud fek ni shuruat Pratik ne ki?

WRONG!

Edited by SidHearts - 2 years ago
Originally posted by riddhan

Pratik nahi yeh sab sochte ghar ke lawn pe baithe hai apne aur shuru ho jate hai and it's BB walo ka fault in all this guests ke samne acha fun task karwao yeh ladai ya violence task kyu karwate. Mud task was such a crap one.

Woh toh hai -- BB shouldnt create such takss arnd guests. But chalo now that it is there isnt it always Pratik who gets the most offended and that also when ppl speak the absolute correct thing about his constant chay-chay-chay bak bak? Others take it more sportingly I see.  For example Vishal who is targetted so many times, I think takes it well.  So do Teja and Kundra.   But this guy -- even if nothing much is said he erupts in a volcano of nonsensical behavior and words.  

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

If provoking and instigating is such a crime season 13 shouldve been banned! Ppl watch previous seasons and come to BB they know BB allows certain limits to be crossed. I have stopped expecting fairness after season 13 and so should others. Its all about the ratings and gettinf ppl to react, why do you think creatives come up with such disgusting tasks on wkv???? To be thrown stuff at and not say a word? 

No obviously it is part of the game --- but his type of instigating by stepping into matters where he is not even involved is ultra annoying.  ANd he really has nothing much to say - he just keeps repeating what the other person is saying and giving gaalis.  Kuch intelligent logical bolne ko hota toh thoda sun bhi lete.  Now its like TV mute karo -- Pratik aa raha hai types.  

ALWAYS!  He is always involved in some way in starting arguments in front of guests.  This is so disrespectful and this guy just needs to start his chabar chabar to think he is relevant to the show.  Wasnt it with Eeshan before Bhageshree's son came and then again now during this Bunty Bubli promotion.  Maybe earlier also but I dont remember now.  Or I think he was subdued becoz he had for the first time got a beating down from Salman and rightly so.  And now added to that Neha has joined him.  Both together have no sense of what they are speaking but just need to speak because they think it makes them look relevant.  Neither can explain the reason for why they say things but blah blah blah anyway.  I think they should lock up Pratik everytime there are guests unless he can show some  respect.  And Neha also.  My God the bak bak from her is Annnnoyyying!

This show is now going to just be noise pollution with these two picking up unnecessary fights for absolutely no reason.  Really I hope Pratik gets out soon - he creates the most senseless situations because actually he is really not relevant and has no brains to make any intelligent strategies.  He only wants to get ahead with just this cheeking-chiloing and then throwing antrums when things dont go his way.  But sadly, seeing his fan base (pata nahi kaha se aate he???) looks like he is going to be there for a long time.  My poor ears.... and brain --- having to deal with these two -- ufff!  

Ab kya hi kare. Yehi content hai hamare liye aaj kal. 

And don't expect his fans to accept his flaws πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Woh toh hai -- BB shouldnt create such takss arnd guests. But chalo now that it is there isnt it always Pratik who gets the most offended and that also when ppl speak the absolute correct thing about his constant chay-chay-chay bak bak? Others take it more sportingly I see.  For example Vishal who is targetted so many times, I think takes it well.  So do Teja and Kundra.   But this guy -- even if nothing much is said he erupts in a volcano of nonsensical behavior and words.  

Vishal never takes anything well uske chehre se dikhta hai wo kitna bada πŸ™„ hai. He was the first one who insulted guest by sitting in a towel in WKW infront of Hina😡 and insult guests ki yeh sab karte hai inhe ladai, argument, kichad marna, galli dena sab guests ke samne hi yaad ata hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ isliye iss baar glass hai beech mein varna yeh log unko bhi bolte kyu aate ho yaha aise task dene πŸ˜‚