Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Really aise hua?  But yeah they mustbe taking out everyone who needs to go to the saloon as everyone looks perfect eyebrows and all --- itna you cant do on your own.  They must all have access to a saloon when they need. 

We never know๐Ÿ˜† All is possible in Shamita's BB world.๐Ÿ˜†

I clearly remember hearing Nishant and folks mentioning this in the LF in the first week, when Shamita wasn't in the main house for a while and some Junglewaasis asked Nishant where she was. Nishant said, she gone from the back door to her Goregaon salon or something. Joke or not - it's pretty possible. Not easy for someone like her who must be spoilt pampered outside to do her look and the basics (threading and all like you mentioned)

I don't know if the BB team wasn't paying attention to that footage or what - because I saw that in Live Feed, I caught on to that bit๐Ÿ˜†

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Well.. Set aside the tips and insights she might receive (does she really need to leave the house? So many came in for her already). But ok.. Set this aside, if she stays out for 1-2 days, it will be interesting to see new change of dynamics.. 

Brothers and friends will get the chance to be with others as they please. Hang posters and pics to their own wish.) And of course... How will she reacts to that when she returns.. 

Hope we get some good nice spice. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Jasoos

Waiting to see shamita 3.0

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Jasoos

Waiting to see shamita 3.0

Dont you mean 4.0? Clearly Shamo as we seen prev wkv or was it one before that is v nervous and needs feedback non stop ... given the shocking praise by Sallu to Umar -- I am not surprised she has left the house to get feedback and come back.. Clearly WC arent enough

-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol what if it is actually health-related? Her gluten thing.

If they wanted to give her advice, can't they just call her to confession room as they do with others? Do you guys actually think she can improve her game after being given advice? She is a bit stubborn and strong-willed; don't think she can change herself to suit the game. Wish her good health~~

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is definitely for feedback. How can a medical emergency treated in a day and how are they saying she will back on Tuesday if she went for health reason? How do they know she will feel better by Tuesday/Wednesday?? 

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Halo00-

lol what if it is actually health-related? Her gluten thing.

If they wanted to give her advice, can't they just call her to confession room as they do with others? Do you guys actually think she can improve her game after being given advice? She is a bit stubborn and strong-willed; don't think she can change herself to suit the game. Wish her good health~~

If it is for her health then how can they predict that she will feel better by Tuesday/Wednesday?

-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lkd48

If it is for her health then how can they predict that she will feel better by Tuesday/Wednesday?

Well, um when you have an diagnosed illness, doctor prescribes you medicine for a certain period and says if you don't get well by done, come back.

So doctors can gauge how serious a person's condition is and how much time they will need to recover like after surgeries, or if someone has infection, broke their leg etc. It's not unfathomable.

If her condition still does not improve, she will be kept away.

I know people dislike Shamita but can we just stop to think, what if she is actually sick, before commenting and bashing her.

If it is for game, i honestly believe Shamita cannot improve with "advice". She is bull-headed.

Edited by -Halo00- - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/PavitraaPunia/status/1459845814998614017

is this true? could this be the reason? or maybe it is feedback ๐Ÿคช

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Isn't it very convenient that she's been taken out when a very negative image has been created for her thanks to the Affo and Rajiv issue.