Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Neha is targeting Karan because she has grudge against Karan for slamming Pratik. 😒

Knowing Neha from OTT, I say Karan toh gayo.😆 😆

i agree. He dare touched Pratik. …. it seems like she has so much venom vs karan that I heard that neha tried to tell teja also to back off from karan. So this is not just who he is as HM which was really bad of her to say. It’s just that she is saying it out of love for pratik. Nothing else. 

man. Itnaaa pyaar she has for pratik. Can’t wait for #PraNa to return to form. 
❤️❤️❤️

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Shamita + Umar would have guaranteed a top 2 spot for them this season if they were United. But now it’s too late. :(. 

Why on earth would he unite with someone who is always triggered by him? 

If the relationship KK shares with Umar appears to be "boss-sidekick" what on earth will a relationship with Shamita be like? We have all seen how she talks to her "own people"

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Why on earth would he unite with someone who is always triggered by him? 

If the relationship KK shares with Umar appears to be "boss-sidekick" what on earth will a relationship with Shamita be like? We have all seen how she talks to her "own people"

i agree. It was a wishful thinking post by me. Not saying it makes sense for them to play together. 🙏🏻🙏🏻  Plus I think Umar would be far better off as Shamita ka chela vs karan ka chela…. That’s just my opinion on who he would benefit more from in his chela role. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Na - it’s because she has no other angle. She’s been brought in to support Shammo and Pratik, so she ain’t going against them. Toh bacha kaun in terms of top contenders who the viewership is divided about? Karan. She’ll find takers in those that dislike him, despite not having a fanbase of her own. It’s not a winning strategy - but it’s one that she believes will keep her relevant and around for a while.

But Karan doesn’t seem interested, and she isn’t doing herself any favours by saying things like Karan’s game is against her “principles” - LMAO - or pulling the kinda shit that she is in the promo for today. Because he hasn’t done her wrong in any way for that to be justified behaviour when it comes to neutral viewers. 

And the thing that she keeps saying in every conversation "mein bahar se dekh ke aa rahi hu" is hilarious. This tried and tested tactic may rattle contestants inside the house and put them in doubt because she pretends like she has some advantage over them which is absolutely not the case. But thing is audiences are also watching. And Karan has been criticized by guests and audiences like myself for being a pushover and people pleaser and he is aware of that.  So aisa kya dekh ke ayi hai bahar that she keeps referring to as some deep dark secret that no one but she knows?😂 Yesterday's episode was a very interesting one, an eye opener for me... Coz I got better insights into aspects of KK's game that somehow was not highlighted before for instance his role in the captaincy task. He did much more as was seen in LF than what was shown in the episode. But yesterday we actually got to see how he plays his game.. his conversation with Nishant, Vishal and Rajiv has been indicative of how he plays and I liked it. His way of dealing with Neha was perfect because she was the one who got frustrated and rattlee in the end..ended up looking like a fool and he was sitting there chilling..This is the best way to deal with a nuisance like Neha who is desperate to find a mudda to stay relevant. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teja / called him badtameez last weekend. He has plenty of choices to make friends besides Shamita and karan. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻  But yes. I do agree. It his 100% choice whose friend he is and whose chela he is. Or for anyone else on show. I get the point ypu we’re making now. It’s their choice … and viewers can opine if they like that choice or not for their reasons … 

Shamita + Umar would have guaranteed a top 2 spot for them this season if they were United. But now it’s too late. :(. 

Umar would have been called Shamita’s sidekick like her remaining sidekicks.

Umar is better off playing with Karan and Teja. 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teja / called him badtameez last weekend. He has plenty of choices to make friends besides Shamita and karan. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻  But yes. I do agree. It his 100% choice whose friend he is and whose chela he is. Or for anyone else on show. I get the point ypu we’re making now. It’s their choice … and viewers can opine if he they like that choice or not for their reasons … 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

And the thing that she keeps saying in every conversation "mein bahar se dekh ke aa rahi hu" is hilarious. This tried and tested tactic may rattle contestants inside the house and put them in doubt because she pretends like she has some advantage over them which is absolutely not the case. But thing is audiences are also watching. And Karan has been criticized by guests and audiences like myself for being a pushover and people pleaser and he is aware of that.  So aisa kya dekh ke ayi hai bahar that she keeps referring to as some deep dark secret that no one but she knows?😂 Yesterday's episode was a very interesting one, an eye opener for me... Coz I got better insights into aspects of KK's game that somehow was not highlighted before for instance his role in the captaincy task. He did much more as was seen in LF than what was shown in the episode. But yesterday we actually got to see how he plays his game.. his conversation with Nishant, Vishal and Rajiv has been indicative of how he plays and I liked it. His way of dealing with Neha was perfect because she was the one who got frustrated and rattlee in the end..ended up looking like a fool and he was sitting there chilling..This is the best way to deal with a nuisance like Neha who is desperate to find a mudda to stay relevant. 

Agreed.

@bold - me too, I enjoy this kind of game play. And yesterday’s eppy intimated to me as well that he’s been playing like this all along - we just haven’t been shown it/it’s been edited out.

@italics - again ICAM. Reading the DDT and threads on the MF - I felt like I watched a different episode yesterday. Because on my screen, Neha only bajaoed and rattled herself - with some help from Karan 😆

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waise a query to people who have watched OTT. Neha ke usool and adarsh kya hain exactly? She was sounding like Jay yesterday when she used that "principles" wala line🤣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Waise a query to people who have watched OTT. Neha ke usool and adarsh kya hain exactly? She was sounding like Jay yesterday when she used that "principles" wala line🤣

Her usool and adarsh got her a lot of love outside after OTT, which she keeps complaining about now to Pratik and Shamita 😳

All said and done. If I assess the house. I do agree on one thing sagar. Umar should be on top 5 list especially after post sallu ka bashing this wkv. 

if he based him on his aggressiveness why didn’t he bash Simba. Who is prolly safe another week due to afoo gone and if rumors true bapat also.