Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

So far only thing real to me this season is 

Umar being karan ka chela. V loyal and sheedat se he he has playing that way and I don’t think he will betray him. If makers making KK Win.. they owe Umar a top a top 5-7 spot.

Neha and pratik ka pyaar. This pair needs one date a week. At a min. 

baakee sab fake lag rahaan hain. 

The only person who is real in this show is Shamita Shetty 😆 Because she has a free pass and has no care in the world about what will happen in regards to anything she does.

The rest are constantly worried about how or what they do will be intrepreted so it's obvious enough. 

Everyone fakes it in reality shows, that's the irony of reality shows. 😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

No I don’t think it’s convenient - I don’t think one’s game on this show is a 100% full reflection of their personality - and I don’t think it not being so makes them completely fake either. I think there are far more layers and dimensions than that black and white view. Not to mention - there are actions and comments they’ll make on this show that are game-related, and not game related. Which gives me the indications that forms my view. 

As I said, you’re free to disagree. 

I am just finding myself loving Shamita more and more daily. Along with pratik and neha. I find their personality to be real. And karan ka fake. 

So all I sm trying to explain is that. For some the opposite of what u are saying might be true. That Shamita ka speaking to Rajiv. Neha is out of our goodness of her heart. Some of us feel that way. And karan sacrifices all his friends and he atrocious. Again. Just a view on them as HMs. 

I also adore Shamita ka quality of never hesitating to tell everyone. She is here to win. No matter who it is. Even BB himself …such people who speak so openly are so rare. It’s just refreshing to see this kind of honesty for me. Vs game game game game. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Finally something i can connect to on DDT.  I was avoiding DDT because it offered nothing for me to talk. It was the usual monotonous BS of BB13 being goat, Karan being dull, Umar being sidekick, Tejran spoiling game. Etc. etc. 

I am actually loving this season, this season has everything that i love to watch and without noise pollution and abusive language. Also afsana is gone so i can watch without mute. smiley36

kuch epi kay alava i am equally enjoying this season.. TBH almost sabkuch hai iss season mein

but creative messed up n executing is bad jiske bajase TRP pe effect nei dikha rahaa hain

n yes usdin jo meine bola tha.. to win heart in BB world one need not to be abusive, highly aggressive or toxic.. A clam , compose , mind gamer also could win hearts..

KK is ok with everyone.. kuch bara wala rivalry uske pass nei .. jaruri nei relation kharab karke , badaa wala nasty level pe fight karke one will have to keep a panga.. yad hai manveer? he had no rivalry yet he was the winner.. 

mereko backfoot, front foot ka samajh nei atee.. puraaa ghar jante hain who is controlling the game yet HMS uske aspas ghumte hain so kuch toh bat honge na 

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

The only person who is real in this show is Shamita Shetty 😆 Because she has a free pass and has no care in the world about what will happen in regards to anything she does.

The rest are constantly worried about how or what they do will be intrepreted so it's obvious enough. 

Everyone fakes it in reality shows, that's the irony of reality shows. 😆

You are so right. In fact I just said that. Shamita …. and. I would add Rajiv also. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Umar is also being shaded for making friends/alliances, being someone's sidekick which he is absolutely not. Because apparently the only way to play in BB is to be a "lone warrior" like Divya and Gulati. Divya was not a lone warrior by her own choice but because she never got a partner in the game where the theme was connections barring Zeeshan for sometime. She still had some people like Nishant, Gaba, Akshara etc even Bapat anf Moose later on who she used to hang out with. You can't completely allienate yourself in a game or in a house where you have to live for 3-4 months. For sanity sake too, apart from game you need some people.. Gulati had Puneet and even Praneet and Pritam for the most part. So I dont see what is the problem if Umar has connections with Karan and Teja? Looking at the other choices he has in the house, I will say he did great. 

There isn’t just one game on BB for crying out loud. You can play a “lone warrior” game, sure - but you need the narrative that allows that. In Gulati’s case - the first week’s genuine isolation that he was subjected to, allowed him to build his BB fanbase off of that, and stretch that akela card all season. A direct result of the other HMs’ collective actions in week one. Same goes for Divya - had she come in with a connection - had Zee not been evicted - things likely would’ve been different for her game.

And - she had people she hung out with, and on occasion built alliances with and played with too - you cannot move ahead in this game without that. Not unless you’re coasting as opposed to playing. Gulati had P3G from pretty much week two. Heck - Pritam stood up for him in week one itself.

This Umar thing is hilarious. He shouldn’t make friends - and if he does, they shouldn’t be Karan and Teja. Haan bhai - he should go make friends with Shammo’s crew instead - makes SO much sense 😆

Finally something i can connect to on DDT.  I was avoiding DDT because it offered nothing for me to talk. It was the usual monotonous BS of BB13 being goat, Karan being dull, Umar being sidekick, Tejran spoiling game. Etc. etc. 

I am actually loving this season, this season has everything that i love to watch and without noise pollution and abusive language. Also afsana is gone so i can watch without mute. 😆

for me. I find that supporting Shamita ka genuineness is ultimately going to be the only redeeming thing for me. And hope she lifts 🏆.

I would love to see pratik and neha also as rank 2/3 and become a stronger kappal than Tejran which I find fake. But it’s ok. That’s for them to decide. Fake or not. Tbh. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am actually loving this season, this season has everything that i love to watch and without noise pollution and abusive language. 

I'm liking it too. So many interesting people to see. When we look back, we will remember a clear division in groups with Shamita and KK as the group representative and the different styles they used to play this game. 

We will remember how funny it was that Vishal thought he would manipulate everyone but he would keep announcing how he is manipulating so everyone realized he's a snake 

We will remember how Pratik had weird muddas every other day and he would come and rap to everyone about what his issue was for the day and why it is the biggest problem on earth

It's the little things 😎

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Neha is targeting Karan because she has grudge against Karan for slamming Pratik. 😒

Knowing Neha from OTT, I say Karan toh gayo.😆 😆

Na - it’s because she has no other angle. She’s been brought in to support Shammo and Pratik, so she ain’t going against them. Toh bacha kaun in terms of top contenders who the viewership is divided about? Karan. She’ll find takers in those that dislike him, despite not having a fanbase of her own. It’s not a winning strategy - but it’s one that she believes will keep her relevant and around for a while.

But Karan doesn’t seem interested, and she isn’t doing herself any favours by saying things like Karan’s game is against her “principles” - LMAO - or pulling the kinda shit that she is in the promo for today. Because he hasn’t done her wrong in any way for that to be justified behaviour when it comes to neutral viewers. 

Originally posted by: SP2684

There isn’t just one game on BB for crying out loud. You can play a “lone warrior” game, sure - but you need the narrative that allows that. In Gulati’s case - the first week’s genuine isolation that he was subjected to, allowed him to build his BB fanbase off of that, and stretch that akela card all season. A direct result of the other HMs’ collective actions in week one. Same goes for Divya - had she come in with a connection - had Zee not been evicted - things likely would’ve been different for her game.

And - she had people she hung out with, and on occasion built alliances with and played with too - you cannot move ahead in this game without that. Not unless you’re coasting as opposed to playing. Gulati had P3G from pretty much week two. Heck - Pritam stood up for him in week one itself.

This Umar thing is hilarious. He shouldn’t make friends - and if he does, they shouldn’t be Karan and Teja. Haan bhai - he should go make friends with Shammo’s crew instead - makes SO much sense 😆

Teja / called him badtameez last weekend. He has plenty of choices to make friends besides Shamita and karan. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻  But yes. I do agree. It his 100% choice whose friend he is and whose chela he is. Or for anyone else on show. I get the point ypu we’re making now. It’s their choice … and viewers can opine if they like that choice or not for their reasons … 

Shamita + Umar would have guaranteed a top 2 spot for them this season if they were United. But now it’s too late. :(.