How Many are Still Watching the GHKKPM?

Poll Choice
Watching on TV
Watching on Hotstar
Only reading written updates
Active on forum not watching it regularly
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I have stopped watching the serial slowly after the maha episode. Tbh I was waiting for the other shoe to fall for quite sometime.

It did with kaku going back to her original self and taunting Sai. 

I finally got out of my addiction when virat age goof up happened. I mean the writers couldn’t even give that much attention to the age of the ml or think it through what they said earlier. How this actually messes everything up regarding the storyline so far. 

And I realised they basically don’t care as long as the trp comes. 

The precap Virat lifting Pakhi was final nail in the coffin for Ghum serial not making sense with no continuation whatsoever.

I finally decided I am not going to let these bunch of lazy idiot writers & CV’s waste my time when I get so much other interesting intelligent content available in other channels and ott platforms.

So to cut the long story short I have quit GHKKPM! Yaayy πŸ₯³

Changed my signature 😬 But still will be hanging around in the forum to just add meme content!  And read some amazing FF I follow. 

And the reason for the poll is to find out how many are sailing in the same boat like me β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 2 years ago

You can add one more option. Something like watching clips on insta.

Because many of my friends follow a account on insta which put one week aage ke episode daily early morning from hotstar.

I use hotstar to watch. And from few weeks I am just fast forwarding scenes and don’t feel like watching the whole episode.I watch only SaiRat scenes that too have became crap now-a-days because of social distancing.

I am watching on telegram and will watch till the day ayesha quits ghkkpm 

What a signature hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by dairymilkanu

I am watching on telegram and will watch till the day ayesha quits ghkkpm 

That’s like a true Ayesha fan πŸ‘β€οΈ

I'm mostly active on forums..watching bits and pieces that's all.. I don't feel the urge to watch it anymore.. Earlier I used to watch every single episode twice a day now I take whole day to complete one episode.. 

It has no progression in real sense.. Tired of actors off screen dynamics .My tolerance level crossed the threshhold to watch such shoddy direction every single day.. The lead couple don't give a couple vibes anymore πŸ€’

Originally posted by Ay3_smitten

You can add one more option. Something like watching clips on insta.

Because many of my friends follow a account on insta which put one week aage ke episode daily early morning from hotstar.

I use hotstar to watch. And from few weeks I am just fast forwarding scenes and don’t feel like watching the whole episode.I watch only SaiRat scenes that too have became crap now-a-days because of social distancing.

I think younger generation watch it in insta clips. 

I watch in Hotstar and it became a background noise after the maha episode. 

Now it’s so bleh I have stopped watching it. It doesn’t make any sense now. And the real life couple proximity issues kind of made me finally quit the show. 

Anyways who the hell we are right πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Ewww no. But I used to and have friends and mutuals on twitter who do so I see ghum’s clownery on my TL, and I come here to the forum just for fun. 

Proudly stayed away for more than 2 weeks. I don’t even watch clips on insta.. I do read some IF topics. Actually currently watching series on Apple+.

Originally posted by Shaome

I'm mostly active on forums..watching bits and pieces that's all.. I don't feel the urge to watch it anymore.. Earlier I used to watch every single episode twice a day now I take whole day to complete one episode.. 

It has no progression in real sense.. Tired of actors off screen dynamics .My tolerance level crossed the threshhold to watch such shoddy direction every single day.. The lead couple don't give a couple vibes anymore πŸ€’

I can’t agree with you more. It neither interesting nor entertaining.