Are you still watching GHKKPM - Please Do Answer 😊

Poll

How Many are Still Watching the GHKKPM?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have stopped watching the serial slowly after the maha episode. Tbh I was waiting for the other shoe to fall for quite sometime.

It did with kaku going back to her original self and taunting Sai. 

I finally got out of my addiction when virat age goof up happened. I mean the writers couldnโ€™t even give that much attention to the age of the ml or think it through what they said earlier. How this actually messes everything up regarding the storyline so far. 

And I realised they basically donโ€™t care as long as the trp comes. 

The precap Virat lifting Pakhi was final nail in the coffin for Ghum serial not making sense with no continuation whatsoever.

I finally decided I am not going to let these bunch of lazy idiot writers & CVโ€™s waste my time when I get so much other interesting intelligent content available in other channels and ott platforms.

So to cut the long story short I have quit GHKKPM! Yaayy ๐Ÿฅณ

Changed my signature ๐Ÿ˜ฌ But still will be hanging around in the forum to just add meme content!  And read some amazing FF I follow. 

And the reason for the poll is to find out how many are sailing in the same boat like me โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

You can add one more option. Something like watching clips on insta.

Because many of my friends follow a account on insta which put one week aage ke episode daily early morning from hotstar.

I use hotstar to watch. And from few weeks I am just fast forwarding scenes and donโ€™t feel like watching the whole episode.I watch only SaiRat scenes that too have became crap now-a-days because of social distancing.

dairymilkanu thumbnail

I am watching on telegram and will watch till the day ayesha quits ghkkpm 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail

What a signature hats off ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ay3_smitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: dairymilkanu

I am watching on telegram and will watch till the day ayesha quits ghkkpm 

Thatโ€™s like a true Ayesha fan ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm mostly active on forums..watching bits and pieces that's all.. I don't feel the urge to watch it anymore.. Earlier I used to watch every single episode twice a day now I take whole day to complete one episode.. 

It has no progression in real sense.. Tired of actors off screen dynamics .My tolerance level crossed the threshhold to watch such shoddy direction every single day.. The lead couple don't give a couple vibes anymore ๐Ÿคข

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

You can add one more option. Something like watching clips on insta.

Because many of my friends follow a account on insta which put one week aage ke episode daily early morning from hotstar.

I use hotstar to watch. And from few weeks I am just fast forwarding scenes and donโ€™t feel like watching the whole episode.I watch only SaiRat scenes that too have became crap now-a-days because of social distancing.

I think younger generation watch it in insta clips. 

I watch in Hotstar and it became a background noise after the maha episode. 

Now itโ€™s so bleh I have stopped watching it. It doesnโ€™t make any sense now. And the real life couple proximity issues kind of made me finally quit the show. 

Anyways who the hell we are right ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ewww no. But I used to and have friends and mutuals on twitter who do so I see ghumโ€™s clownery on my TL, and I come here to the forum just for fun. 

Sunshinebhumii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Proudly stayed away for more than 2 weeks. I donโ€™t even watch clips on insta.. I do read some IF topics. Actually currently watching series on Apple+.

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

I'm mostly active on forums..watching bits and pieces that's all.. I don't feel the urge to watch it anymore.. Earlier I used to watch every single episode twice a day now I take whole day to complete one episode.. 

It has no progression in real sense.. Tired of actors off screen dynamics .My tolerance level crossed the threshhold to watch such shoddy direction every single day.. The lead couple don't give a couple vibes anymore ๐Ÿคข

I canโ€™t agree with you more. It neither interesting nor entertaining.