Kalma os ::- present sir

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kalma os ::-" present sir " 

A girl is running through the corridor of her college gasping for the air..she is breathing heavily to reach on her class...but this is not new this was her daily routine getting up late and ten running through the corridor fastly to get on time in her class becomes like a habbit to her but how can she miss this class ..it's her favorite subject class law ..her dream of being the best lawyer of Aurangabad is depend on this class only ..

Finally after much hurddle she reached her class and knocked on the door softly ..closing her eye nervously she bit her lower lip .ohh how much she is scared of her professor nobody could not even stand in front of him and here she is like giving a hand in lion mouth...funny hahaha but this is the irony of her life ..like he is not some kind of monster or have hairs dripped in a mustard oil or bitting the bettal leaves , By the way he is even to handsome to be a professor..ohh how much she loved his gelled hair or his creased shirt with his famous smirk ..ohh stupid girl stopped owngling on your professor..focus and think what you are going to say in front of him..ohh Lord pls save her ..she cursed herself and suddenly a scent hitted her nostrils and a strong arm broad shoulder man open the door .. clutching the book to her chest she started chanting mantras in her mind and bitting her lip she gives him a nervous smile ..the man giving a whatever look let her enter in a class ..but before she can grab her seat fastly she is stopped by his husky voice 

Man ::" mrs Rane .would like to present a new excuse of being late in my class again "?

Kalyani nervously turn her face again to him and sees him 

Kalyani ::" sir ...I am not making excuses it's truth only I could not sleep last night because" before she can complete her sentence

Man::" ohh I am not interested in your excuses ..let's back to the class and listen to me carefully Mrs. Rane if this happened again then from tomorrow you will stand outside of my class take it clear In your mind " 

Kalyani opens her mouth to say something but before she can say something he turns towards board to start his class ..she pouted on him and then seat with her best friend Neha ..

Neha giggling in her friends face said slowly 

Neha ::" tujhein lagata hai professor sahab sein daant khaane ki aadat par gayi hai ..humesha inki class main der sein hi poohchthi hai .."

Kalyani ::" dekh Neha chup reh ..ek to yaar main sachmain Kal raat late soyi aur phir subah late bhi ho gayi aur phir Inka sabsein pehla hi period kyun hota hai humarein poorane professor kitne achein the bilkul nahi daantate the ..ye dekh guest lecturer hokein bhi kitna daante hai .." 

Neha ::" to padhate bhi to kitna acha hai abb chal chup ho jaa ..jaanti Hoon jaanti Hoon Kal jeejaji nein poori raat nahi sone Diya hai lagta hai isliye to aaj chidi hui hai awww ..."

Kalyani turns red in embarrassment ..but suddenly a chalk hitted on her shoulder and she looked in that direction to see her professor handsome and angry face .

Man ::" lagta hai aapka class sein Bahar jaane ka jyaada hi maan hai jabhi to kabsein main yahan sawal kiye jaa Raha hoo, aur aap Hain ki jawab hi nahi de paa rahi hai ..aur saath hi ye daant paadh pahdkaien had jaa rahi hai .."

Kalyani gets up straight on her sit and answer to his wicely .. though this girl can be careless sometime but she is best In her studies nobody can ever beat her answer as she is the wife of ..shhhh

The class gets over with professor Taunts and kalyani's cute antics ..the girls are enjoying their free period kalyani is taking the beauty of the flowers Present their .just then her friends teased her 

Palak::" vaise kalyani ye Jo gulabi kurti pein gulab jaisa glow aaraha hai ..ye kahi hamarein jijaji ka hi to nhi Diya hua hai ..hmm bol na .."

Shruti::' issien Kya keh rahien hoo iski to shaakal hi sab Bata rahi hai bhalein hi isne humein humarein jeejaji seen nahi milwaya lekin humein to pata hai vo kitna pasand karte hai issein .."

Kalyani tursn red listening then she tries to run from there but it's like her legs also got freeze there only 

Neha ::" but on a serious note kalyani tune kabhi humien unsein nahi milwaya ..aur vo tujhein kabhi drop ya pick up karne bhi nhi aatein ..does he love you sweetie tell us ..vo tujhein Khush to rakhte haina .."

Palak ::" haan kalyani kahi vo tujhein force to nahi karte naa kyunki Maine dekha hai jinki jaldi Shaadi ho jaati hai vo uss responsibility aur attraction ko pyaar samjhakein Jo kuch karate hai vo Kar leti hai .."

Kalyani ::" tum log jyaada soch rahein Hoon vo aise nahi hai ..he loves me alot bus thore Kam expressive hai aur saath main kaafi busy rehte hai .."

Shruti::" busy to mere jiju bhi rehte hai kalyani lekin ve phir bhi di ko kabhi movie dikhane to kabhi shopping to kabhi outing pei leke jaatein hai , lekin Tere husband ko to humne kabhi dekha hi nahi .."

Kalyani ::"(sadly pouting) busy to vo bohot hai kabhi out of station Jana padta hai naye cases kein liye to kabhi kissi team ko lead karne kein liye ..Chalo abb ye sab band Karo aur Chalo chutti ho gayi hai abb chalte hai ..."

All girls leave from there not before praising their new professor hot handsome look which is the hot topic of their college nowadays and it will be like this till he is there ..

Kalyani reached her home and freshing up she goes in her room to get freshen up herself , as she knew her husband will be late so she take her towel and blouse inside the bathroom ..taking a long cold shower ..kalyani turns off the tap and drip her kurti in a bucket there ..wiping herself with towel she starts finding her saree to wear ..but suddenly she remembers that she has only taken the towel and petticoat to wear she forget her saree on the bed only .. slapping her forehead she bits her lower finger nail and suddenly she thought that only she is present there as the family is gone for a outing and her husband is also going to come late ..so she slowly by making clinking sound of her anklete she comes in room ..she goes to take her saree but didn't notice that somebody has already entered in her room as she forgets to close the door tightly ...

As she turns she gets shocked seeing her husband hands folded to his chest ..all in his glory looking handsome in his attire and seeing her like a animal is looking at his prey ..malhar gets mesmerised seeing his wife looking eternal beauty goddess in this state also wet hairs with dripping water and the shivering figure of her always awakes the insane desires in him which only gets full filled by his beautiful wife only ..

Kalyani ::" aap ..vo main apni saree .."she can only say this much as she is shivering badly under his intense gaze and that look he is giving is only making her weak on her legs ...

Malhar ::" tum aaj college late kyun aayi thi ..tumhein pata haina mujhein ye late aana bilkul pasand nahi hai .."

Now this is the high time her all patience now losses ..she retorted back in same tone

Kalyani ::" aapko pata haina Kal raat aap hi....aap hi to .." she tries harder to bring that night thing again but her lips and voice betrayed her as her husband smirkingly comes near her by putting hi gaze on her and his hands in his pocket..ohh how much she hates him ..

Malhar :'" main Kya kalyani ..bolo..I am listening you are saying something ..ye aadhi aadhuri baat ka Kya Matlab hai ..say fully .." he said his last line coming extremely closer to her ..she don't know her legs started to go back and she already hit the wall there his hands on sides of her and a playful smile on his lips , gaze on her shivering lips ..

Malhar ::" don't you dare to bite these lips again ..you are going to be death of mine kalyani .." he muttered slowly " only I know how I have controlled seeing you like this ..kitni baar kaha hai ye hassesn Adda ne mujhein pehle hi pagal Kar rakha hai aur pagal mat Karo ..Chalo today I am going to teach you something..as I am professor darling is not it Mrs .Rane .." he said whisperingly in her ears ..

Kalyani closed her eyes in pleasure this is surely going to be a long day for her as his teaching is still not completed

Kaisa laga πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tagging few more 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cough cough cough

To hamari Romance ki professor Vanshu madam aa gayi apne element me vaapis. The beginning was so so sweet 🍧🍧🍧🍫🍫🍫🍫 Pata early 2000s me Star Plus par ek show aata tha Jeet usme na heroine was a rule following strict professor in a prestigious college and hero was a rebellious Daredevil type new professor and literally the show was really good. Agar aaj ke time aaya hota na to it'd have been superhit. Tune bilkul usi show wali vibes di is story me. And story ke middle me mujhe laga ki Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi vala case h kya ki madam apne hi husband ko pehchan nahi paa rahi h. Behen isse yaad aaya us movie aur is os ko mix karke Naya FF start kar na. I'm sure you'll do full justice to the concept.

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Cough cough cough

To hamari Romance ki professor Vanshu madam aa gayi apne element me vaapis. The beginning was so so sweet 🍧🍧🍧🍫🍫🍫🍫 Pata early 2000s me Star Plus par ek show aata tha Jeet usme na heroine was a rule following strict professor in a prestigious college and hero was a rebellious Daredevil type new professor and literally the show was really good. Agar aaj ke time aaya hota na to it'd have been superhit. Tune bilkul usi show wali vibes di is story me. And story ke middle me mujhe laga ki Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi vala case h kya ki madam apne hi husband ko pehchan nahi paa rahi h. Behen isse yaad aaya us movie aur is os ko mix karke Naya FF start kar na. I'm sure you'll do full justice to the concept.

thank you so much pragyu 😘😘😘😘 for this reply glad to know you loved this ...vaise maine iska second part bhi socha tha dekhte hai sabko pasand aati hai ye to main jaroor likhoongi ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ohh my bad maine koi bhi serial nahi dekha par teri ye sab story sunkein mere dimag jyaada hi high speed pein daud raha hai mera ek aur update dene ka maan kar raha hai πŸ€£

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oi hoi..!!! Vanshu babes kya baat hai... 

Muuuuuaaahhhhh😘😘😘😘😘

Loved it. 

RR = Romance Rani (Vanshu) 😍😍

Student Rane doesn't like to miss hot professor's classes.. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

sahiba ko professor ki daant bhi sunni pade tab bhi she likes the class.. 😜😜

Ladki log chida rahe hain Mrs Rane ko... Lekin unhe pata nahi Jijaji kaun hai.. 😝😝

Oh ho... Mrs Rane kapde le jaana bhool gayi bathroom me.. 

Aur kamre me patidev Professor Rane ki aankhen apni biwi ko khaa rahe hain.. wild eyes. 

Wah.. Wah.. πŸ‘

Thanks for writing 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

thank you so much pragyu 😘😘😘😘 for this reply glad to know you loved this ...vaise maine iska second part bhi socha tha dekhte hai sabko pasand aati hai ye to main jaroor likhoongi ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ohh my bad maine koi bhi serial nahi dekha par teri ye sab story sunkein mere dimag jyaada hi high speed pein daud raha hai mera ek aur update dene ka maan kar raha hai πŸ€£

Behen ek Rab ne bana di wala aur ek Shera wala...dono FF ke updates mil jaaye to maza aa jaye😍😍😍😍

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Oi hoi..!!! Vanshu babes kya baat hai... 

Muuuuuaaahhhhh😘😘😘😘😘

Loved it. 

RR = Romance Rani (Vanshu) 😍😍

Student Rane doesn't like to miss hot professor's classes.. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

sahiba ko professor ki daant bhi sunni pade tab bhi she likes the class.. 😜😜

Ladki log chida rahe hain Mrs Rane ko... Lekin unhe pata nahi Jijaji kaun hai.. 😝😝

Oh ho... Mrs Rane kapde le jaana bhool gayi bathroom me.. 

Aur kamre me patidev Professor Rane ki aankhen apni biwi ko khaa rahe hain.. wild eyes. 

Wah.. Wah.. πŸ‘

Thanks for writing 

thank you so much rekhu di ...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ 

Glad you all liked this will update it's second part soonn....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love it! Quite a hatke concept from your other FFs (him being her teacher, them being married and nobody knowing about this in her college)... please continue!! It has potential!

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo004

thank you so much rekhu di ...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ 

Glad you all liked this will update it's second part soonn....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww...second part 

Waiting for it.. 😍😍

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

VanShu.... Kya mast update di hai tune.... Sach m tujhpe bohot pyaar aa rha hai.... Pta hai main tujhse naraz thi kyu ki teri meri baat nhi ho pa rhi thi... Par saari naarazgi door krdi tune apne iss update se😍😍😍😍 

Main kya kahu... Yaar this was unexpected and really loved it..... Starting main mujhe laga hi tha ki ye professor ji humare malharji hi honge..... Ese description unhi ke hote hai naπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

SacH MAin vanshu..... An extrem thank u for updating this one...... And glad ki iska 2nd part bhi aayega....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️