Nice update..

Continue soon..

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
đŸ€—

tellyme thumbnail

Hey All,

Typing this one. Hopefully will be done in a day. You will get this one next.

Luv,

tellyme😊

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmani

waiting for this one

Typing this one now😊

tellyme thumbnail

Part 14

He held her shoulders “I will be there behind the scene. You just don’t have to worry atall. Just face it for once and for all. Ek baar kerna hai bas” She nodded and he pulled her in his arms to sooth her and brought her to his chest. She so needed it. He always gives her what she need without even her asking for it.

In Dev’s room “Dev, I am tired of this running from one place to other Dev”  Said Naintara

“So you want me to surrender. And dare you think of Leaving me.” Dev threatened her.

Naintara left to other room to get her out of mess which they both had created and were still creating. But she wanted to leave this messy life with Dev. She had already trapped other businessman in her fake charm and yes this one will not be brother of businessman but the real one. Dev was very well aware that after making him do all kind of messy things she wanted to leave him and get herself out.

The bell rang, he frustrated opened the door and was more than shocked to see the person in front of him “Geet Handa”.

Geet had gathered so much courage to face him but her only strength at this moment was Maan is there in back of the scene.

Dev was about to sweet talk with her to teach Naintara a lesson but wait, he just noticed vermillion on her head and Mangalsutra in her neck.

“Ohh so she has not come to plead for me but to punish me” he thought

Geet was just numb seeing the man in front of her. No words came out of her mouth.

“Ohh so you married” Geet just kept looking

“Kisse fasaya” “Fasaya
 Maine?” She said knotting her eyebrow.

Maan was in monitor room where they were watching the scene to get the proof. It was supposed to be all officials only in that room but with Maan’s reach he had made sure he was there. He could not leave Geet alone with Dev. His eyes have to be there.

Unknown to Dev, both microphones and camera were well set up in Dev’s hall.

“All her talking strength comes in front of me” he cribbed but Police official warned him to stay quiet

“Leave it. Waise bhi what will you know to trap anyone in your charm. Look at you” he said making disgusting face “Village girl, ready to marry a city boy”

Maan tightened his fists in other room. Geet could not speak with the disgust.

“Just few lollipops I threw and you were all ready for me” he snapped his fingered. Geet was choking with pain, no words coming out of her mouth.

Maan in other room wanted to break all legal barriers and thrash Dev till death. He was fanning in anger but could do nothing.

“So why have you come here” “You could go so low Dev.” Is all she could utter

“Haha, I did not get chance to go low. You Papaji found out. I had such fool proof plan.”

“For one piece of land?” He made sarcastic laugh “That piece of land and one night of you. You were so dying to give” “Bas Dev” This was Geet Khurana, Maan’s wife, which Dev did not know.

Maan was boiling and officials were surrounding him and they knew he was boiling. They will not let him take any step. It was Canada police

“Kya Bas Dev” “Don’t you know you can be punished. My Husband..” “What your husband will punish me. Once he know about us he will throw you out of house. Punish me haa”

“No one had yet been able to catch me and you haa” he paused “You know who I am. Dev Khurana. You don’t even know, I am brother of Maan Singh Khurana”

“Maan Singh Khurana” she repeated “You ignorant girl, you don’t even know capacity of Maan singh Khurana. He will get me out.” “You or your husband, whoever he is,none know the power and strength of Maan Singh Khurana”

“And what if I have married Maan Singh Khurana, then who will save you” Dev started laughing like maniac

“Maan Singh Khurana will marry you. Look at you. He does not even give looks to the like of you” Geet heart shattered. Maan closed his eyes in other room. He knew Geet will take everything in way he did not want her to.

Now Geet’s focus was on Maan. Dev’s punishment somehow took side line for her

“Why do you think he will never marry me” Maan closed his eyes “No Geet, please. Please focus on Dev”

“Are you dreaming Maan singh Khurana will actually marry you. He anyways have a childhood love whom he loves so much. He can’t think of anyone other than her.”Geet’s heart was shattering. Maan wanted to just rush and hold her tight.

“He does not see the hottest of hottest moving around him like bee aur tum” Geet felt she has no strength and Maan was so scared of outcome.

Dev held arm of strength less Geet and dragged her to window. Maan could not bear Dev holding Geet and that to Manhandling.

“Do you see that sky up. Jahan tak tumharee nazar ke bhi pahuch nahi hai. He is that far your reach and you are dreaming Maan Singh Khurana will marry you. Aukat to dekho”

He left Geet in jerk who had no strength. She fell on ground

“He may not like me but I am his brother. And for family name he will only support me and your name will be tarnished only.”

Geet could have said so many things to Dev but she was stuck on Maan now. It was only maan that was running in her mind.

Canada police got what they wanted for proof and seeing Geet’s condition and here Maan’s condition they immediately reached to Dev’s place. Maan rushed behind them. Only Geet in his mind.

As they opened the door Dev got big shock. This girl actually got him arrested but how. How did she even reach Canada and to him was even puzzle to him. But shocked him soon got his answer when he saw Maan holding his collar tight “How dare you touch my wife” Maan was roaring. Fire spitting his eyes. Dev felt the floor moved beneath his leg. Canadian police made Maan leave Dev. It is that time when Maan saw Geet. Their eyes met and Maan approached towards Geet. But Geet was so fast to run out. She kept running and running like a maniac.

Part 13

Precap – Maan’s futile attempt to make a fight

Chapter 15

Hi All,

Please shower me with likes and comments for encouragement.đŸ€—

Luv,

tellyme

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Geet made dev blurt out everything needed by the police but the problem was in that dev said many things which has affected her and maan couldn't do anything.

Now maan has to make geet understand or show her his love for her.

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the update!

glad that Dev is caught..NT escaped i guess!!

And Geet again stuck to her 'she doesn't deserve Maan world!!!

only Maan is putting effort to retain the relationship!!

please make Geet realise soon that now Maan is happy with her and nothing else should matter!!

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update ...

My heart is aching for maneetđŸ’”đŸ˜„

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks dear for your wonderful comment.

It is you who have pulled me to start my FFs again. so you deserve big đŸ€—.

Now that I have started  FF I am completely into it.. But its coz of you only.

you are welcome! the credit goes to you😊

but thank you for updating and completing your stories! 

its truly appreciative! 

glad to have you here! đŸ€—

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello. hope all is well

thank you for updating

Part 14

Dramatic update..... amazingly written

liked that Maan assures Geet

can understand Naintara's frustration

of cos he warns Naintara