Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Expected. He has zero connectivity with the masses 

Yup

atominis thumbnail

This show was hardly promoted like other reality shows.

I watched it by chance once during surfing channels. I have not seen any ads or huge hoardings for this show.

I did not understand concept of this show much.

Only Amitabh and Salman have succeeded as TV show hosts. Everyone else failed be it SRK, Govinda or Sunil Shetty, Akshay Kumar or Abhishek Bachchan, Manisha Koirala etc. Aamir's social message show also failed to get good ratings after initial hype.

Reality TV is not everyone's cup of tea. Not everyone has the spontaneity to connect with live audience.

Ranveer seemed to be trying too hard as a host. And it makes no sense to have Q and A type show when KBC is running on another channel. No one will watch quizzes when KBC is around. No one can match charisma of Amitabh Bachchan in hosting quiz shows.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I tried to watch some tid bits here and there and I think Ranveer needs to bring his energy down by a notch (or two😆) for me to be able to focus on what was going on. But I guess that was the format of the show, which means it’s not for the likes of me.

atominis thumbnail

I thought the show had too much drama and even behaviour of contestants looked staged.

Comparisons with KBC were bound to be there as it was a quiz show. Ranveer is nowhere in front of Amitabh Bachchan.

As a host also I think his voice and style of speaking is weak, his running around stage or to audience in studio is a put off and looks like he is trying too hard.

He looks desperate at times.

He is not even comparable to Salman as an anchor.