Wishing you a zipping, zapping, zooming birthday, Tiara!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ImageImageImage

“What are we doing here, again?” Prats asked, slightly dazed. “Is this another BR selection panel? Or are we judging another fiction contest?”

“Nope, we’re interviewing candidates to organize a birthday party,” said Shibz with a grin.

“Oh, organizing! We BRs are really good at that! Why do we need to interview anyone?” Sejal interjected airily.

“Because this ain’t just any birthday party, it’s a special one!” Lizzie explained patiently.

“Oh yeah, it’s Tiara’s birthday! That’s why Sandy made this gorgeous tag right?” said Moumita.

“Right,” said Shibz, “And we need the right person to do this right, ‘cos we don’t want Miss T to spill the Tea about our woefully lacking management skills!”

Prats and Sejal made frantic faces and Lizzie grinned like a Cheshire Cat. 

“But I spilled the T already by losing one from my UN!” she quipped, ignoring the loud groans around her.

Moumita facepalmed. “You gave her the perfect opening to insert her lame joke about spilling the tea, Shibz!”

Shibz looked sheepish.

“And hey!” said Prats. “I object! I’ll have you know that correcting grammar requires good management skills! And..”

“Yes I know,” Lizzie interrupted her. “But this isn’t about grammar, so let’s take off our BR glasses and get the right person on board before we get all mourned out!”

ImageImageImage

Main tag- Sandhya

Write up- Lizzie and Shibani

Message collection- Aisha

Gifs- Respective owners and creators

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

ImageImageImage

In sashayed the first candidate, and everyone’s eyes popped out of their sockets.

“Huh? Are we hosting the Lakme fashion week here?" Lizzie said looking puzzled at Shibz as a woman paraded into the room in a long gown that swept across the floor.

"I am Maya Jaisingh!" she said, tossing her hair off her face.

"And I’m James Bond!" Shibani snapped.

“Did someone call me?” 

A man with steely blue eyes wearing a tuxedo stepped into the room, and whirled around in a smooth move, pointing his gun at everyone.

“Whoa! You never said we’re gonna get attacked during this task, Shibz!” Pratz said to Shibz accusingly.

James Bond Daniel Craig GIF - James Bond Daniel Craig Gun - Discover &  Share GIFs

“The name is Bond. James Bond. And I take my martini shaken, not stirred,” said the man, blowing at the mouth of his pistol and taking off his dark glasses with a swagger.

“Mr. Bond. You’ll have to wait. We’re dealing with Ms. Jaisingh here first,” said Lizzie, pulling him away to the next room as he protested.

"You’d better watch that tone with me, young lady. I’m a pretty good avenger. You should be very afraid," said Maya, eyeing Shibz threateningly.

“Huh? Avenger? I’m lost. Have we switched fandoms? Or are we doing a crossover AU?” Moumita shook herself out of her stupor.

“It’s okay, Mou. Relax. Let’s give Ms. Jaisingh here a chance to tell us why she’s good for the job,” said Lizzie calmly. 

Maya brushed aside her hair, showing off a long manicured nail.

“Why do all these people have weapons?” whispered Prats. “That one had a gun. This one has a nail the size of a dagger. Is this a birthday party or a battleground?” 

Lizzie shushed her.

"I heard you guys are planning my fan, Tiara's birthday party and need help. There’s no one better than me for the job!”

"And what are you going to do? Plan for eight years and then burn down a dollhouse?" Shibani spoke with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

"Why you little..."

"Calm down, guys! Miss Jaisingh, do you have any ideas?"  Lizzie jumped in to smooth the ruffled feathers.

"I need some time to come up with a plan!" said Maya, her nose in the air.

Shibani looked at Lizzie poker-faced. “Yeah, more like 10 years!”

"10 years?" groaned Sejal. “She can plan 10 birthdays then! Next please!” 

Maya stomped off, and in a few seconds, the fire alarm went off.

"Pretty sure she lit a cigarette right next to the fire alarm." Shibani rolled her eyes.

“Or perhaps it’s just her hotness that set it off,” cackled Lizzie,  causing everyone to gape at her and she cleared her throat awkwardly. 

“Let’s have Mr. Bond come in,” said Prats, eagerly.

They called out to him, but to no avail.

“Probably knocked out with too many martinis,” sniggered Sejal.

“Or making out with all the willing and available female population,” said Shibz snidely.

Lizzie banged her head on the desk. "Oh, what are we gonna do? We need to get someone who can help us with the birthday!"

“We can help, and for cheap too. My psychiatric advice only costs 5 cents!” a disembodied voice spoke up. 

Everyone looked around in fright to figure out where it was coming from only to sight two, tiny, two-foot individuals.

“Children!” Sejal threw her hands up in the air. ‘We’re getting children to help?”

monsterman | The charlie brown and snoopy show, Peanuts charlie brown  snoopy, Charlie brown and snoopy

“We’re better than grown-ups. My name is Lucy Van Pelt. I’m the best organizer this side of town, or that side, or any side for that matter. But don’t ask this blockhead who cannot even kick a football when I’m holding it down for him!”

Peanuts | Charlie brown and snoopy, Charlie brown, Charlie brown valentine

“My name is Charlie Brown and in the Book of Life, the answers aren’t always in the back! And that which does not kill you makes you stronger!”

“Thus spoke Charlie Brown!” grinned Lizzie.

“Good grief! Now we’re dealing with philosophical 5-year olds spouting Nietzsche!” said Prats, holding her head in pain.

“I think you have to leave, Charlie Brown,” said Lizzie kindly. “You have too many issues and Lucy here is too full of herself!”

“All right, so now we’re back to square one!” groaned Prats.

“Looks like we’ll need Harry Potter to conjure up this birthday party with his wand and his spells!” said Mou in desperation.

“If only you ladies would actually do some work instead of waiting for magic to happen, this party would already be on its way!” came a sarcastic remark.

Aditya Hooda GIF - Aditya Hooda Harshad - Discover & Share GIFs

“Shibz, who’s that?” asked Lizzie, brows raised.

“Aditya Hooda,” replied Shibz.

“Great! Isn’t he one of Tiara’s favorites? Maybe he can help!” said an excited Mou.

“Yeah, we can use him to make the background decor look pretty if only we can get him to stop shooting off his sassy mouth every chance he gets!” said Shibz, saucily. 

“This ought to be simpler! Maybe we’re just overthinking this!” Sejal mumbled.

“Dude, ‘overthinker’ is Tiara’s middle name,” said Prats, with a chuckle.

“And mine,” added Shibz.

“And mine,” Lizzie said with a sheepish grin. 

“At this rate, Ms. Jaisingh and her 10-year plan are starting to look like our only option!” said Moumita in a mournful tone. 

“Guys, we need a plan now!” Prats said in desperation.

“We needed one yesterday! Too late to plan now, we need this birthday to get underway fast!” Sejal quipped. 

"Did someone say ‘fast’ and ‘birthday’ in the same sentence?” 

A voice exclaimed near Lizzie's ear and she yelled in shock as a man materialized, seemingly out of thin air.

"Who are you?"

Barry Allen GIFs | Tenor

"I’m Flash and I can help you plan the birthday bash! Speed is my superpower,” said the man, zipping everywhere in the room with dizzying speed.

“More like his superpower is inducing vertigo in nanoseconds!” said Lizzie, holding her spinning head with a loud groan. 

“I know Tiara is a fan of mine, so I'd like to do something for her. Plus, I have a daughter in the future, so I'll get some practice in planning birthday parties."

"Are you a seer too?" Prats asked, panting and clutching at her heart that was still beating alarmingly fast. 

"Seer? No! I actually happened to go to the future and visit my daughter and wife, so I know of her existence," he shrugged matter-of-factly. 

Shibani opened her mouth, all ready to grill him more, but Lizzie held her back.

"Ok, Mr. Speed,” began Lizzie.

“Flash,” he corrected gently.

Lizzie shook her head, blushing. “Oh, there are young kids here. I don’t think that would be appropriate!”

She was rewarded by a pinch from Prats. “Liz, his name is Flash!” she hissed.

“Ahh, okay okay yes! Have you had any experience in this area before, Mr. Flash?”

“Or are you just going to be another flash-in-the-pan?” sniggered Shibz which earned her a pinch from Prats too.

“No,” said the man smoothly. “But I can demonstrate my skills if you’ll allow me!”

“Go ahead!” said Sejal. 

The room spun dizzyingly again and the ladies hung on tight to their chairs. When it stopped spinning they were awestruck to see everything ready for the party! 

“Scroll to the next two posts and you will see all the messages and love people have sent for Tiara!"

"Wow, you are quick!" Lizzie said, totally floored at how fast the tasks were completed.

"Great, now I can relax and go back to eating my chizza,” Shibz said, reaching for her snack kit. 

“And I can dance to my fav party songs! Thanks a meter, Flash!" 

Lizzie said with a giggle and a blush. “You are kind of flashy!” She batted her eyelashes at him.

“Shhh, Liz!! Tiara is not gonna be pleased you’re flirting with her hubby!” whispered Prats urgently and Lizzie zipped her mouth at once.

Shibz said, “Okai! Let’s get this partaayyy going, folks and wish our dear Tiara a very happy birthday!” 

ImageImageImage

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

ImageAmphitriteImage

Happiest Birthday Tiara!

May you be blessed with all the good things in the world

You're a sweetheart and though the interactions have been less its been memorable 

I would love to know you more<3

ImageZeal17Image

smiley40Happy Birthday to super fast, super sweet, super supportive T-Flash of I-F!smiley10Janamdin diya bohat bohat Mubarkan Tia.. Wishing you all the happiness, joy, and blessings the world can offer on your birthday.smiley40

ImageViswasrutiImage

smiley10Happy Birthday Rituparnasmiley10

Index of /

Be the best you can be, 

Imagine What you can do,

Remember who you are,

There is nobody like you! 

Honor your past, 

Dwell on your heart,

You deserve all the love,

Your birthday is the start.

May you only know...

Joy that makes you share

Hope that makes you dream

Success that makes you rejoice 

Friends that make you laugh, 

Passion that makes you love.

These are my special wishes 

To you on your special day.

Index of /

Wishing you the biggest slice of happiness today.smiley10

Floral divider | Allspice Abounds

Image_NINA_Image

Happy Birthday To you TT aka Talented Tiara 

May you have many and many more. 

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day 

Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!

Keep shining and rocking 

Have Blast 

Imageshahsb_26Image

Hey ! Tiara Tiara Tiara

Wishing you a very very happy birthday!!!

smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

Hope  you have a wonderful time and year ahead!!! May all your dreams come true

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Warm Regards,

Sejal

ImageevilxbalaaImage

Tiaaaaaasmiley31

I dont even remember how we met now. Was it the BFF CC? The foodie CC? Sheep games? Or FB?smiley24 Khair jo bhi tha...I am so glad to have got a friend like you in my life...You are one of the most sweetest and kindest friends who can never even think of hurting anyone or cause any problems. <3

May your birthday be just as sweet as you are!

ImageBlackWitchImage

T ka HAPPY BUDDAAAYYY! smiley40smiley41 

Wish you many many happy returns of the day smiley31 May you keep becoming more and more beautiful inside out every year. May the joy that you bring others be reflected on you x 1000000000 smiley10

The amazing writing that you do and the efforts you put into all that you touch will take you far in life 💕 Keep rising higher, you talented girl. 

Cheers 🥂 

Prats 

ImageSoniRSippu21Image

Happy Birthday Tia, many many happy returns of the daysmiley40smiley41 May god bless you with all the happiness and success. Hope all your wishes comes true. You are an amazing writer, amazing human being. You are very helpful, intellactual, witty, kind, sweet, and its always nice to interact with you. Stay blessed and keep shinningsmiley27smiley31

ImageLizzieBennetImage

Heya Tiara,

I've gotten to know you well as a teammate and as a person these past few months, and what a real pleasure it's been!

Right away I discovered you're an overthinker like me and we share a common love for Peanuts! smiley27smiley36

Snoopy Peanuts GIF - Snoopy Peanuts - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Of course, I know you're a fabulous writer but recently I've also understood and begun to admire your work ethic and your total sincerity in everything you do. Your writing is testimony to this ethic and sincerity, and I can't help but admire how you extend this to your BR jobs and the write-ups for the numerous threads you've done for us. No matter how frivolous or trivial the job may seem, it has your full commitment, and I think that's an admirable quality - something I can learn from. To add to this, you're funny, polite and open-minded, always willing to listen to another point of view. You have quickly become an invaluable and reliable member of the team, and I'm so enjoying working alongside you!

Snoopy Hug GIFs | Tenor

I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays! Have a fabulous day and year ahead, and I wish you everything good that life has to offer. May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled and I hope your day is filled with laughter, love, music and dance. 

Wishing you good health, happiness and peace on your birthday, Tiara!

Happy Birthday Snoopy GIF - Happy Birthday Snoopy Its Your Birthday -  Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Love always,

Liz/Riya

ImageBeautyful_MessImage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS FLASH. smiley40smiley40smiley40

Kiss me discovered by shawn mendes♡ on We Heart It

I can't believe I'm writing a bday wish for you without replying to yours for me smiley36 but here it goes.

I know everyone will wish you good health and happiness and while I also wish the same for you everyday.

Today I wish you just get pleasure and joy in everything you do Tiara. 💙🤍❤️

smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

May you have a very Grantlicous birthday,

A celebration with family and friends,

Filled with whatever brings you joy.

💙🤍❤️💙🤍❤️💙🤍❤️

I have so many I call friends,

But same above the rest,

Amongst those is you,

You are simply the best

You're a friend in good and bad

Spreading cheer and smiles everywhere

You are simply the sweets.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I have known you awhile now but I really didn’t know you until I have spoken to you Mrs Barry, only then I have come to find out what an amazing person and friend you are, you have grown on me slowly but so much and so big, I can't begin to tell you. 

I don’t know why it took us awhile to actually talk and connect but it has been nothing short of wonder since the first day we were introduced.

We don’t talk daily but I absolutely enjoy talking to you whenever we can whether we are discussing real issues or simply laughing together over silly movie. smiley37

(Apartment 6Asmiley37Chris Evans eating his sammie very erratically.smiley37

Of all the Evans movies this is the one we bonded together 💙🤍❤️

Remember poor him Top 30 Martin Beer GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycatsmiley37

Le topic du Vendredi et de l&#39;avis sauvage. [Archives] - Canardpc.com

Man, I can't stop laughing as I write. 🤣🤣🤣 

Anyways what was I saying?? Yea, I love the honest and integrity in which you maintain and fulfill every friendship, I love how you always have unbiased feelings towards everybody and how you’re friendly with everyone and just super sweet. you are here to spread only love and laughter whenever you talk (you don’t speak much smiley36) and that's something so admirable to me. (Tell me how are you a Scorpio again) smiley36

This birthday wish is not complete without the one and only Barry Allen aka The Flash aka Grantsmiley43smiley42 Our very first connection actually 💙 I guess it’s time to share with the world just how absolutely crazy you are about this guy. smiley36 You’re so much better at hiding it than I'm but you’re as crazy about him as I'm about Evans. (Sowwie but not really, for disclosing this in public) smiley37 Why would you even want to hide it?? he's so charming & adorable and as sweet as you.💙🤍❤️

I'm pretty sure he agrees with me telling the world how smitten you aresmiley9

Animated gif about gif in Grant Gustin by G. on We Heart It

27 GIFs To Celebrate Grant Gustin&#39;s 27th Birthday - CelebMix

And although I'm not here to fight you over him smiley36 I just want to say that I'm a big fan too.💙

Barry more so than the Flash & Grant. 💙 

I remember I went nuts for this character the first time i saw him. ❤️

He's just soo adorable and charming.❤️

Barry Allen Quotes. QuotesGram

Happy birthday my lovely Tiara 💕 You are a rare gem. 💙

You’re an even better friend. 💕

I'm so very blessed to call you my dear friend.smiley31

I love you, Mrs Barry. ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ❤️

DC Multiverse

As you grow up, may you find...

Hope before despair,

Passion before boredom,

Love before loss,

Joy before sorrow,

Peace before turmoil,

And happy birthdays ever after.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

ImageImageImage

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Imagedusk2dawnImage

Our dearest Tiara aka MissT,

I know we cant be together

And celebrate your very

special day

In a super special way

But please enjoy this blessing

And the words I have to say

I wish you the Happiest birthday 

I wish You all things

wonderful And joy in all you do,

This life is so much

better with Someone as

marvelous as you

Again I want to wish Happy Birthday to you..

Imageoye_nakhrewaali Image

Miss T🤗🤗🤗

Kahaan se shuru karu? *dramatic sigh*😝

I feel so thankful for having you in my life. You are so kind and so helpful, but man you can get savage, and when you do, you just slay the world!🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for being always there, be it one call away or one text away.❤ Your politeness and sincerity to the work you do, be it organizing birthday threads or birthday plans or anything for the FFDT is so inspiring. ☺

Keep shining, my love🥰. I wish and pray that you get many more such occasions to celebrate and that one day, you fly down her and we can finally meet🙈

Wish you a very happy birthday. 🎉🎈

Made you a few siggies, hope you like them. 😌

Love, 

Shibani😬

ImageSutapasimaImage

Many happy returns of the day tournesol 

ImageSerpensortiaImage

Happy wala Birthday Miss T smiley40

May this year bring lots of happiness and surprises for you ❤

I hope you keep shining brighter and brighter smiley10

Have an amazing year ahead smiley31

ImageShruthi18Image

Dear Tiara,

Wish  you a very happy birthday.

May you always be blessed with lots of love, good health and success.

May the year bring you more joy, and wishes to be true.

Stay blessed dear ❤️

Lots of love,

Shruthi

ImageLeenaaaImage

Happy birthday, Tiara!smiley31smiley27 

Hope you have a blast and achieve what your heart desires.<3

ImageLazyBingImage

Happy Happy Birthday to the sweetest and talented, Tiara❤️ I wish you all the success, health and happiness in the world. I hope you have an amazing day, and an amazing year ahead, and may all your dreams and wishes turn into reality. May your day be filled with love and laughter and may God always shower his blessings on you.🥰

You are the sweetest friend and such an amazing person.💗 It’s always so nice to have you around. I hope soon you have more time and join us in making many more amazing memories together, but till then, I hope you are doing well in life and achieving everything that you are hoping to achieve✨. You are super sweet and come across so calm, composed and understanding too. Also an amazing writer😍 You are full of so much positive energy and the world needs more of that and all that you have. Always stay the amazing human gnat you are. Again, like with CA and Spider-man, I can’t look at the Flash without thinking of you🙈 Mrs. Barry Allen ☕️⚡️ always comes to mind first. Oh, and thank you for being my Bournvita supplier , i can’t ever have enough of that as you know😝

Wishing you the most amazing birthday again, Tiara. Have fun with your loved ones, party hard and eat lots of cake… and some on my behalf too, please🌚 It can’t be your birthday without lots of Barry/Grant, so I tried making little something for you, hope you like❤️

ImageSavera84Image

Dear Tia,

Happy Birthday. smiley40

Sending you lots of love on your birthday.smiley31

Enjoy the day and year ahead.

Cheers..

ImageBlurredLinesImage

Happy Birthday Tiara smiley40. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness. smiley27. Have lots of fun on your special day smiley31

And flash had helped me get some gifts for your birthday. Well it kind of ended up obviously related to him smiley36

Hope you are as surprised by the gifts like the below gif smiley36.

If not I might have to resort to using the one gif that could possible make you smile on your birthday and hope it works.smiley14

ImageHavaanaImage

Cali7 GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations |  Say more with Tenor | Happy birthday fun, Birthday cake gif, Happy birthday  pictures

HAPPY BITHDAY MRS BARRY ALANsmiley40

MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE smiley40

STAY HAPPY AND SHINY SHINYsmiley40

I LOVE YOU smiley43smiley37smiley31

DANCE TIME

DOO CENTRAL

Pin by Cara Possemato on ~Dem Dry Bones~ | Skinny people, Halloween gif,  Halloween imagesEsqueleto bailando | Tumblr funny, Music cartoon, Funny watch

🤣

ImageImageImage

Eydis thumbnail

Happy birthday tiara 🥳🥳

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful Tiara, I talk a lot especially when I'm emotional and will probably tell you I lope you thousand time but you must know that I never say nothing that's not from the heart. I'm either all in or all out so bare with my cheesiness. 😆

I love how pure you are as a human being.💙

I love how patient you are with everything.💙

I love you are calm and composed nature.💙

I love how you always spread nothing but goodness.💙

I love how I can come to you with anything at any given time.💙

I love how you make all of us so comfortable around you.💙

I love how I can be nothing but myself with you.💙

I love how everything with you is just AMAZING.💙

I love EVERYTHING about you.💙

🥳🥳Happy Birthday To You Once Tiara.🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Dear Friend Images - Birthday Gallery in 2021 | Happy  birthday dear friend, Happy birthday man, Happy birthday dear

Free Vector | Happy birthday background with gradient violet balloons

A Special Birthday Wish | Friendship birthday wishes, Unique birthday wishes,  Special birthday wishes

I may not be blowing your inbox with msgs.

I may not talk to you everyday.

But you better believe..

you’re special to me in every way.

I'm always here if you need me...

The way I know you’re here for me.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I hope you enjoy your birthday with all the happiness in the world.

Happy Birthday One More Time Mrs Barry.❤️❤️

miranda kerr nina dobrev gif | WiffleGif

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is one of those moments, when I am not able to gather enough words to express what I am feeling. You guys have made me so emotional. I had no idea I would meet an entire village of beautiful souls on I-F and find wonderful friends in them. ❤️ People who know me well know that I can take awfully long time to open up. Like it took me 4-5 years to be properly active on I-F  I am grateful to each one of you, for remembering my birthday, for taking your time to send your good wishes, for everything. 🤗

I thank each and everyone of you, Raji, Lexi, Zeal, Nina, Soni, Hinna, Anmol, Aisha, Nita, Madhuri, Sejal, Prats, Sandy, Sutapa, Shiri, Leena, my CC buddies, the FFDT team, my GG girls Shruthi and Darshi, and last but not the least Kiffla, Shibani, and Lizzie for always being by my side. I promise to reply back to each and every of your messages.

Thank you for making my birthday so special 🤗❤️🤗❤️  The thread looks so beautiful, the write-up and the messages made me so emotional.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Happy birthday tiara 🥳🥳

Thank you 🤗🤗

SoniRita thumbnail

Happy Birthday Tia, many many happy returns of day. Stay blessed. 

Beautiful thread

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday Tia, many many happy returns of day. Stay blessed. 

Beautiful thread

Thank you Soni! 🤗