Tum bata do😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Tum bata do😭
I don’t think your grandma ears and grandma dil can bare the truth🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I don’t think your grandma ears and grandma dil can bare the truth🤣
But I have to know na
Kya main uski kuch nahi lagti💔
Belated happy Birthday tiara🤗❤️. Sorry for the late wish. May you achieve your goals in your life and get lots of happiness🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Belated happy Birthday tiara🤗❤️. Sorry for the late wish. May you achieve your goals in your life and get lots of happiness🤗❤️
Thank you Sunny 😊
Could u plz do me a favor and post this in our thread. Its for a game.
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai" on our team thread
.
I hope you haven't commented anywhere yet..
“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai" on our team's thread.
Pleejj 🥺🥺🥺