Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

It’s for tomorrow, may be they will get success 

Shouldn't, koi faayda nahi hai... They will ignore. Unhe vohi dikhaana hai, jo dikhaana hai and most importantly the third angle should remain in the story abd be happy... Other things don't matter or can be managed.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Waise lgta h next week Rangu ka show ghum ko 2nd position se remove krdega πŸ€£

new show??? which one??? does it look promising???? actors???

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Shouldn't, koi faayda nahi hai... They will ignore. Unhe vohi dikhaana hai, jo dikhaana hai and most importantly the third angle should remain in the story abd be happy... Other things don't matter or can be managed.

Agreed... I used to be one of those hypers on chidiya.... now I stay away from everything... occasionally follow the HT to get a good laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

Kabir singh remake... VD. Show name is 'sirf tum'

These type of obsessive type passionate love stories do work, like MB did long back.

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

Chameli ka yr wo to yaha dusre shows ko discuss karna mana hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Moonks - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

They no longer trend too now. There was a time when for a video call between SaiRat they trended. There was also a time when Boycott GHKKPM trended for an indecent proposal of Bhavani to Devar to feed bhabhi by his own hand in his room in absence of his wife. Now they showed some really good SaiRat scenes for past 2 weeks and a cringy precap of Devar bhabhi, still no trend. Neither the positive publicity is helping nor negative, good that they lost online hype, they are on their way to lose offline TRP as well.

SaiRat has no growth in real sense.. I am irritated with Sai as well because she is swinging in different directions.. This friendship track seems forced.. I am badly missing that rawness in SaiRat scenes.. Their conversation looked forced often.. They just try to start talking about something serious then just laugh away without finishing.. πŸ€’

There could be a lot of poignant sequence but makers missed it.. They need to do the odd talks to reduce distance.. 

Shame shame puppy shame was only cringe fest.. I didn't like when SaiRat teasing their parents..

To sum up with no sensible writing..poor direction and shoddy editing. πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Kabir singh remake... Vivian Dsena.

These type of obsessive type passionate love stories do work, like MB did long back.

oooh... I loved MB... the actors were good... let's see... how this one does πŸ₯±

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail

Udariyaan yr wo to yaha dusre shows ko discuss karna mana hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

nikita05 thumbnail

Udariyaan yr wo to yaha dusre shows ko discuss karna mana hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These days, it's better with the new ML. They have managed to keep it a suspense about the end game whether the heroine will go with the new ML or the old one. And the actor who plays new ML is good and quite popular too.

Moonks thumbnail

These days, it's better with the new ML. They have managed to keep it a suspense about the end game whether the heroine will go with the new ML or the old one. And the actor who plays new ML is good and quite popular too.

And on their forum you can talk and discuss about other shows and characters by using their namesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our right under Article 19(1) is protected thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚