NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Maybe I m only few of those Who think that Umar was Right today. Yeah I agreed he should have taken Afsana with Him. I adore their bond. But If we see from game point of View. Umar was not wrong. 

Just tell me what afsana did for Umar? Yes she took stand for umar. But Umar also took stand for her woh bhi not just once. Umar calmed her down during her fight with Shammo. Umar gave her diwali gift. Umar helped her in today's beads task. He was not happy even after entering the vip room as Affo was sad. Umar has already did a lot for her. For once if he did not favour her then why he was wrong. 

If Umar had chosen Affo then SK would have bashed him as Affo is the one who broke the rules. He would be accused as he chose his friend over deserving players. 

And those who are saying Umar is a side kick. They need to watch LF. Yes Umar do listen to KK as he considers him as his friend but umar does use his brain and he does that, he wants. Kk wanted Vishal but Umar took Nishant. KK told jay and Shammo that Umar Apni marzi karta hai. But unfortunately BB would never air those clips as It will show Umar as good player but bb wants to show KK as mastermind which clearly not true. 

There was the time when Umar used to get 2-5 mins footage in the episode and Now whole episode Revolve round him. So time do change and time will Prove Who is a Sidekick and Who is real player. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I had made similar points in the other post. Afsana can't be just favored all the time without doing anything in the house. He did correct from game perspective. 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's simple at this point Umar and Karan trust each other and this whole task was convincing Umar so whoever convinces better wins. Afsana is a liability n a loophole for biggboss to remove them anytime if given a chance for breaking rules. Nobody is a sidekick n Karan appreciated how hard it was for Umar n even defended him to Shamita Neha that it's their assumption Umar has no brain but he is very intelligent. 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Umar was 100% wrong . Karan kisi ka saga nahi hai . Aaj Afsana ke saath jo kia kal Umar ke saath karega . But Afsana was still loyal to both of them.

Kaisi game aur kaisi strategy Jahan apni dost jiski aap first priority ho usiko bali chadha lo

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Heart broke for Afsana today seeing how sad she was when Umar didn't pick her with the ropes task. And you could tell his heart broke too seeing her like that. He went to her over and over to talk to her. He is a human being. He was conflicted on if he should take a friend despite her being a liability or a good player who can benefit him in the game. 

He clearly had made his mind up before the weathers task that he would take her and not hurt her again. But he also told her to play well. She was already making dumb mistakes in the beginning and it was obvious to everyone he was favoring her. KK even advised to take Vishal here and Umar stood his ground. He then tried to help Afsana much as he could in the task. 

Yesterday's episode promo made it seem like she would lash out and have a breakdown because of his decision. But she is actually lashing out at the Shamita + co targetting her in the weather's game. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Umar was 100% wrong . Karan kisi ka saga nahi hai . Aaj Afsana ke saath jo kia kal Umar ke saath karega . But Afsana was still loyal to both of them.

Kaisi game aur kaisi strategy Jahan apni dost jiski aap first priority ho usiko bali chadha lo

Tejran are not trust worthy I agree. But Agar Umar sabko hi apney against kar ly ga toh akela padh jaye ga. Shammo, Simba, jay and Now pratik all of them are against him. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Tejran are not trust worthy I agree. But Agar Umar sabko hi apney against kar ly ga toh akela padh jaye ga. Shammo, Simba, jay and Now pratik all of them are against him. 

By selecting TejRan over afsana, Umar also turned untrustworthy.....May be when game turn comes , he might ditch them too...like just before captaincy task night he was bitching about them but next day want to win their trust

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

By selecting TejRan over afsana, Umar also turned untrustworthy.....May be when game turn comes , he might ditch them too...like just before captaincy task night he was bitching about them but next day want to win their trust

How umar became untrustworthy. Have you watched umar convo with Tejran a night before this task. There he clearly said that Tejran and affo are his priorities. Not only Affo

Nope Umar will never Ditch tejran. Really that was bitching. Umar said teja's over excitement looked Fake and he was right about that. What about Karan calling Umar gadha and saying main usko ghooma doon ga. 

Tejran needs Umar, Umar does not need them. Umar favoured them now if they did not pay back to him then they will show their class. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _NINA_

How umar became untrustworthy. Have you watched umar convo with Tejran a night before this task. There he clearly said that Tejran and affo are his priorities. Not only Affo

Nope Umar will never Ditch tejran. Really that was bitching. Umar said teja's over excitement looked Fake and he was right about that. What about Karan calling Umar gadha and saying main usko ghooma doon ga. 

Tejran needs Umar, Umar does not need them. Umar favoured them now if they did not pay back to him then they will show their class. 

Teju and karan doesnt need Umar...Umar needs them that why he said to afsana i need to gain their trust.

About class thing,the most loyal in the house are Teja and karan, they wont give unnecessary promises... If they give they will stand by it ....thats their class 

But by ditching afsana , Umar showed his class

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

Teju and karan doesnt need Umar...Umar needs them that why he said to afsana i need to gain their trust.

About class thing,the most loyal in the house are Teja and karan, they wont give unnecessary promises... If they give they will stand by it ....thats their class 

But by ditching afsana , Umar showed his class

Really they don't need him. He is the one who made them vip member. 

Afsana was not just Umar's friend. She was KK's friend as well. So KK also ditched afsana.  But we clearly saw Only Umar helped her in that task. Only umar guided her and talked with her not KK 

I would not mind to see Umtejran as team.  Time will prove who is loyal and who is cheater. 

Don't want to argue with you. We have different povs. I respect yours  Peace out