Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Halo00-

I think Afsana is sort of a wildcard. Even if he brought her in, there is no guarantee she will agree with him or just do what she wants. She's not consistent. BB keeps saying the game is about relationships but all I see are relationships burdening housemates' games e.g. Shamita getting angry at Neha for helping Pratik, Afsana not trying hard enough for captaincy despite Umar's support, Teja-Karan...

Problem is Umar does not have anyone he trusts besides Karan/Afsana. He should have gotten someone neutral in the VIP so that the three could not overpower him. I am surprised Karan managed to convince him to get Nishant in, didn't think they had a bond.

But VIP task was lame, should have made contestants compete for fairness... and so fast ticket to finale (?) kind of prize.

I don't think ki inki vip zone ki positions fix hongi. BB will definitely have a task jisme adla badli ho sakti hai. Koi 1-2 contestants ko replace karne ke liye from outside into the vip zone. Tabhi to maja ayega. 

I support KK. But it would be fun to see kya hota hai agar he is swapped out for someone like Jay/Shamita/Pratik.

Maja aa jayega to see what happens next

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really dont understand tasks. They are too complicated. Or they make them so.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I used to like how strong players used to save their weak friends in previous seasons. Vikas/Hina/Shilpa and Sid/Paras/Asim, also that commoner gang Romil and Deepak used to play like this. 

But it's so diff this season. These weirdos all keep kicking their friends, like Vidhi, Meisha, Akasa, Afsana. And then they cry buckets when they're eliminated 😕