Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

And her statement of 

You are getting the JTH MV due to my friends..

Was bashed and judged so bad..

I could clearly make out what she wanted to say .. and the poor kid was so frustrated.. and maybe the tone made it sound wrong..

But was she judged for it...

O god..

But honestly it was her and her friends efforts .. KV ko bhi she included in the plan to make a cover..

Par pata nahi y certain fans k ego mein lag gaya .. 

But that's true the MV came because of Deba's friends, Vatsal and Rushab has studios where music composition and recording happened, and they offered their time and talent without pay.. Agar vo log nahi hote tho KV kya magic karke MV banayega .. Ego par lene ki kya hai isme, bewakoof log, jo sach hai vohi tho bholi, yeah I understand her tone gave wrong impression and I agree she should have jot down before coming live but the so called fans who left are not really fans because if they are they will understand why she said that. Who will accept threatening and dirty calls to friends and family

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

Was she at all in Ekta's circle??She just did KZK...

Okay!! But after KZK she wasn't seen in any of EKs webseries. During KZK promotion she was all praises for her n was even seen in her parties.so I thought she will b working with her again.

I liked her during KRPKAB but during KZK I stopped. N now I don't get those good vibes from her like I used to get during KRPKAB days! 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes… that is the trend in itv… regressive🤣🤣

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ye IIFTA pehle 2nd dec ko tha...

Abhi 3rd Feb 2022 ko hai ...

Weird.. 

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

But that's true the MV came because of Deba's friends, Vatsal and Rushab has studios where music composition and recording happened, and they offered their time and talent without pay.. Agar vo log nahi hote tho KV kya magic karke MV banayega .. Ego par lene ki kya hai isme, bewakoof log, jo sach hai vohi tho bholi, yeah I understand her tone gave wrong impression and I agree she should have jot down before coming live but the so called fans who left are not really fans because if they are they will understand why she said that. Who will accept threatening and dirty calls to friends and family

Wahi to main boli...

Sach karwa lagta hai..

Par ab jo sach hai...

Wo sach hai..

And here is the thing..

Fans are not ur personal circle.. unko jab tak ap aur apke kaam pasand aye they will be there..

Agar pasand na aye .. they will bash and move on..

Only certain sane fans r always there to support... 

That s y they bashed cause sach pasand nahi aya.. and they cud not feel what she was going thru... All they saw was her tone and what she said.. not the intentions or the feelings behind her live...

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Yes… that is the trend in itv… regressive🤣🤣

Waise Karan Johar ko bhi mila hai...😆🤣

Kangana ko bhi.. par at least she acts well... ðŸ˜†

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

gym dhekne gayee haikya smiley4 , her attire is not for workout so definitely kisi aur kaam se gayee hai  smiley4smiley4

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

gym dhekne gayee haikya smiley4 , her attire is not for workout so definitely kisi aur kaam se gayee hai  smiley4smiley4

or may bhi usko gym dhekne sehi pasina aa gaya smiley4smiley4