Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Bhejne ko bol de....woh pakka dustbin mei  jayega .Devir kya pagal hai jo haath mein latka ke ghumtey phirengey.🤣Yaar!! Inlogon ke paas kya commonsense bhi nahi hai...

its silver so I am sure they will exchange all these junk and will get something sensible. KV got Devir pendant and some yucky silver chain and bracelet for his b'day, and whole TT FD was praising the person who sent this. And it seems the girl who sent the gift, her mom helped her select them. I was like konsa maa haath pakad ke paise waste karna sikhathi hai, and can't she teach her difference between reel and real  😕😕

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bhejne ko bol de....woh pakka dustbin mei  jayega .Devir kya pagal hai jo haath mein latka ke ghumtey phirengey.🤣Yaar!! Inlogon ke paas kya commonsense bhi nahi hai...

Aur unhe kya lagta hai duniya serial jaisa filmy hai ? 

Log haath mein bracelet matching ... 

Or galey mein devir pendant pehnke ghumenge?

Matlab what s the basis of these thoughts ? 

Nd common sense ki ye sab koi nahi use karta ...

Kaunse filmi duniya mein rehte hai .. I wonder..

🤣🤣

Kv got a Debvir pendant on his bday .. I rofled

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

its silver so I am sure they will exchange all these junk and will get something sensible. KV got Devir pendant and some yucky silver chain and bracelet for his b'day, and whole TT FD was praising the person who sent this. And it seems the girl who sent the gift, her mom helped her select them. I was like konsa maa haath pakad ke paise waste karna sikhathi hai, and can't she teach her difference between reel and real  😕😕

What ?????? 

How can anyone choose any such gift??? 

Matlab ek to koi guarantee nahi hai ..

Doosra agar hota bhi ye galey mein kaun pehnta ??

Such embarasment 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely 

Waise...I think she should stop clarifying every stunt of her.Log...shoes pe comment kartey hai....karney do...just maintain your style and comfort..nail.paints ke upar comment kartey hai...karney do...just ignore.Why clarifying to fans...whom u don't even know personally???She really gets too much bothered with such stuff and constant poking of ajeeb fans.I agree there is a saturation  point...but as she is getting exposure and is being in limelight...aur bhi utpatang fans/trollers milengey...she has no other option but to ignore...

she did ignore for quite some time, and I think once in a while it is needed to respond back.. I am like Deba, I will ignore for sometime but if they don't stop I will be itchy to give them a sassy reply ðŸ˜‚😂

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey that's a pure lie...kaun parents aapna paisa lutayengey??

Christmas aaraha hai na...Devir aab gale mein woh Devir ka pendent aur haton mein woh couple bracelet phenke...ek dusre ke bahein pakad ke jingle bells jingle bells sunengey.Aur woh IG pe upload bhi karengey🤣Yaar!! mein pagal ho jaungi inlogon ki nonsense wali harkatein dekh ke...

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely 

Waise...I think she should stop clarifying every stunt of her.Log...shoes pe comment kartey hai....karney do...just maintain your style and comfort..nail.paints ke upar comment kartey hai...karney do...just ignore.Why clarifying to fans...whom u don't even know personally???She really gets too much bothered with such stuff and constant poking of ajeeb fans.I agree there is a saturation  point...but as she is getting exposure and is being in limelight...aur bhi utpatang fans/trollers milengey...she has no other option but to ignore...

Yes completely agree… you can’t expect everyone to be a sensible person out there… with fame comes all this baggage and ignore kar do is the mantra… 

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Absolutely 

She s still not totally immune to the negative side of being a public figure..

Arey as she gains fame.. trollers bhi aur zyada honge..

It's part and parcel of being in limelight..

So it's better to focus on people who sends her love and good wishes and ignore the rest...

Best part u dnt know the trollers personally .. they mean nothing.. so y react ?.

Keep calm... Achieve ur dreams .

And party harder..

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Arey that's a pure lie...kaun parents aapna paisa lutayengey??

Christmas aaraha hai na...Devir aab gale mein woh Devir ka pendent aur haton mein woh couple bracelet phenke...ek dusre ke bahein pakad ke jingle bells jingle bells sunengey.Aur woh IG pe upload bhi karengey🤣Yaar!! mein pagal ho jaungi inlogon ki nonsense wali harkatein dekh ke...

Ye kya bol di behen...

Tujhe godi utha k le jayenge. .. TT mein..

They wud love ur ideas and KP s...

U dnt belong to IF anymore behen...

Bye bye ..🤣🤣

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she did ignore for quite some time, and I think once in a while it is needed to respond back.. I am like Deba, I will ignore for sometime but if they don't stop I will be itchy to give them a sassy reply ðŸ˜‚😂

That even goes with me...I'm also like that.But ...kya hai na....hum celebs nahi hai...humney judge karney wala nahi hai...humari personal life har waqt scrutinize nahi ki jati....so we can have our way by giving back.Par celebs are in a very tight position....kuch agar zyada bol diya...toh fans tut padtey hai....and that becomes more terrifying.

-Snow-White- thumbnail

I like her sassy side..

M also pretty outspoken and sarcastic in real life...

So mujhe acha lagta hai .. sassy replies ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£