Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

Main toh har jagah sneakers pehnti hun... 

She s ryt .. har din konsa naye joote pehnna chahiye celebs ko... Aisa rule kahan hai...

Main celeb hoti.. tab bhi main Snickers hi pehnti..

And I love her nail colors... They r classy.. 

Par shayad ye toxic grp ko loud colors pasand hai..

Subtle and elegant samaj mein nahi ata...

Not everyone is sensible and they know how to deal with these type of ppl.. that’s a part of their profession. If there are ppl who are supporting them there are equal numbers or more sometimes trying to pull them down… she knows very well how to deal with them and show them their place

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2703909297035799030?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Go help her out... 

Bechari kisi crossroad mein fasi hai...

Shayad to leave SM or not to leave 😆🤣🤣

I really couldn't make out for what reason are these two emoticons...

divine_16 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Shayesha8/status/1458458339835138048?s=20 

Unbelievable people...

Kv should really think about coming clean now..

Cause people r terribly obsessed and it's scary.. 

yeh couple bracelet kis ke liye hai???Deba aur KV ke liye.. or KV and the one who posted ke liye???😕

Main ek baat bolun....I may like actors paar..I'm kanjoos yaar! Apni mehnat ki kammai ka ek bhi paisa na lootao in celebs ke liye😆I don't even the know the person personally....aur uskey liye gifts bhejna....mujh se nahi honewala...

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Not everyone is sensible and they know how to deal with these type of ppl.. that’s a part of their profession. If there are ppl who are supporting them there are equal numbers or more sometimes trying to pull them down… she knows very well how to deal with them and show them their place

Honestly I think the problem in SAAKK fd is they intrude a bit too much into the personal lives and choices of the leads...

Specially since KV entertains their wishes ...they try to do the same wd deba...

I dnt think Deba s still comfortable with the constant interference and scrutiny .. she s learning to... 

She will come around..

-Snow-White- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

yeh couple bracelet kis ke liye hai???Deba aur KV ke liye.. or KV and the one who posted ke liye???😕

Main ek baat bolun....I may like actors paar..I'm kanjoos yaar! Apni mehnat ki kammai ka ek bhi paisa na lootao in celebs ke liye😆I don't even the know the person personally....aur uskey liye gifts bhejna....mujh se nahi honewala...

U r sensible behen ..

Firstly appreciate karne k liye u dnt have to shower gifts.. secondly they can afford these themselves .

Besides they r already paid for their work...

And fans love and word of appreciation s enuff

So if u wanna do anything do it for people who can't afford ..

Aur apni mehnat ki kamai should be used wisely....

Even I wnt ever do that.. honestly .

-Snow-White- thumbnail

The bracelet as gift for deba and kv of course .🤣

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I think the problem in SAAKK fd is they intrude a bit too much into the personal lives and choices of the leads...

Specially since KV entertains their wishes ...they try to do the same wd deba...

I dnt think Deba s still comfortable with the constant interference and scrutiny .. she s learning to... 

She will come around..

Not just Deba I am sure no other celebrity likes it as its very hard to hide the whole personal life and project a complete different picture. 

divine_16 thumbnail

The bracelet as gift for deba and kv of course .🤣

Bhejne ko bol de....woh pakka dustbin mei  jayega .Devir kya pagal hai jo haath mein latka ke ghumtey phirengey.🤣Yaar!! Inlogon ke paas kya commonsense bhi nahi hai...

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

At least this is better than phone calls to her mom and her friends

Arey...aaj toh pakka phone calls gaye hai...Deba ki mom aur Akash ko.

Today Deba is in toofani mood...kya dho rahi hai...😆

Waise...both Hitesh and KV said she is a very simple girl...ekdam sahi...the girl chooses apna comfort over showcasing her shoe collection👍🏼

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Hope no one bothers Deba ... As she is very emotional, in last IV she said she is learning to ignore but it takes practice and time 

Absolutely 

Waise...I think she should stop clarifying every stunt of her.Log...shoes pe comment kartey hai....karney do...just maintain your style and comfort..nail.paints ke upar comment kartey hai...karney do...just ignore.Why clarifying to fans...whom u don't even know personally???She really gets too much bothered with such stuff and constant poking of ajeeb fans.I agree there is a saturation  point...but as she is getting exposure and is being in limelight...aur bhi utpatang fans/trollers milengey...she has no other option but to ignore...