Katha he badal di

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Trps ki maar kya padi kahani he badal gaye😂

Radha is pregnant now, Kalyani willingly married Buxi and Buxi is also willingly married. No force, nothing political , he will be commander for badamba too. Hello, maharaj se pucha treaty karne se pehle.😂🥱🤣 Absolutely illogical show. Logic ka L bhi nahi hai. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Two girls one guy alone cannot bring trps. Story bhi honi chahiye, villains bhi chahiye,drama and action sab hona chahiye. 2 months me band ho jayega show. Dekh lena unless a miracle happens and this household drama is actually liked by audience. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 If ghar ka drama bring trps and somehow the show becomes slot leader (highly unlikely) I am gonna salute audience for being the stupidest audience to ever exist.😂🥴

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yawn.. didn’t even see the episode today.. just read the WU. Don’t know what they think will happen by distorting the entire story line. Throughout the marriage, it seems BJ kept seeing RM, and here BN blesses Kalyani and BJ for a happy life where they will be together for each other. Bhai, when there is a pregnant first wife.. how ‘happy life together’ will be possible?  

The dialogue writers themselves have no consistency in their dialogues.. First they make Kalyani mouth dialogues like this marriage is a compromise for me, I don’t have any expectations from this marriage, and I will never come between BJ and RM.. and now her father asks her to fulfil all duties of a wife, be happy together, and she has her own goals.. will never stop being a warrior.. !  Matlab kya?!

And now this is like a regular family drama show.. where they will show a pregnant RM demanding attention from BJ, while Kalyani will become jealous.. yawn yawn.. 🤢 Bhad mein jaaye British, the rebellion and the Paikas. So done with watching this show regularly. 
And am sure that SP will have it airing at 5.30 after that Mehendi show goes off air. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yawn.. didn’t even see the episode today.. just read the WU. Don’t know what they think will happen by distorting the entire story line. Throughout the marriage, it seems BJ kept seeing RM, and here BN blesses Kalyani and BJ for a happy life where they will be together for each other. Bhai, when there is a pregnant first wife.. how ‘happy life together’ will be possible?  

The dialogue writers themselves have no consistency in their dialogues.. First they make Kalyani mouth dialogues like this marriage is a compromise for me, I don’t have any expectations from this marriage, and I will never come between BJ and RM.. and now her father asks her to fulfil all duties of a wife, be happy together, and she has her own goals.. will never stop being a warrior.. !  Matlab kya?!

And now this is like a regular family drama show.. where they will show a pregnant RM demanding attention from BJ, while Kalyani will become jealous.. yawn yawn.. 🤢 Bhad mein jaaye British, the rebellion and the Paikas. So done with watching this show regularly. 
And am sure that SP will have it airing at 5.30 after that Mehendi show goes off air. 

British? Kaun British? 😂 Promos me to warrior hone ka haq cheen lia gaya tha na, marriage forcefully ho rahe the aur ab. 😂 Radha couldn't become pregnant and now 🤣😂 Maaf karo muzhe. This show is an absolute disaster.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Fletcher, gadadhar, charan sab sideline honge ab.😂🤣 Maybe some characters will abruptly end. Ab kya he karein, British trps nahi laa paye na.🤣 Jo bhi ho ,Brits are too cool for itv 😂😂🤣🤣 unke jaise shows yaha nahi ban sake aaj tak even after independence

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are dragging and dragging and dragging.. 🥱 how in the world do they think they can increase the trp.. god knows. 🤡 

I only saw the precap.. and snoozefest. 🤢 BJ wants to ‘hide his marriage’ with Kalyani due to RM’s sensitive pregnancy.. and I wonder how will he justify Kalyani’s presence.. Gadhadar’s story has been brought to a standstill.. seeing as they have sidelined Fletcher for the moment.. he is continuing to yo-yo between the maid and his wife.. 🤡 It’s a torture now.. if earlier it was unbelievable, now it’s beyond torture. Even reading the WU is a torture. I am sorry for SSharad and the others who have been forced to enact this snoozefest. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

They are dragging and dragging and dragging.. 🥱 how in the world do they think they can increase the trp.. god knows. 🤡 

I only saw the precap.. and snoozefest. 🤢 BJ wants to ‘hide his marriage’ with Kalyani due to RM’s sensitive pregnancy.. and I wonder how will he justify Kalyani’s presence.. Gadhadar’s story has been brought to a standstill.. seeing as they have sidelined Fletcher for the moment.. he is continuing to yo-yo between the maid and his wife.. 🤡 It’s a torture now.. if earlier it was unbelievable, now it’s beyond torture. Even reading the WU is a torture. I am sorry for SSharad and the others who have been forced to enact this snoozefest. 

Red- Trps increasing technique, 0.6 trps means only sharad fans are watching the show. If this strategy succeeds then they will continue to hide the marriage despite promo showing radha knowing about the marriage. PH is highly inexperienced. 

Regarding rest- Fletcher is sidelined and it pains me. The only interesting character of the show has not been shown for three episodes 😢 don't know what's the reason but it definitely pains me. Gadha is a stupid person and  I totally dislike him. Not at all interested in his bakwas🤢 wo jeeye, mare kuch bhi kare, I don't care about this character in the show. 

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Red- Trps increasing technique, 0.6 trps means only sharad fans are watching the show. If this strategy succeeds then they will continue to hide the marriage despite promo showing radha knowing about the marriage. PH is highly inexperienced. 

Regarding rest- Fletcher is sidelined and it pains me. The only interesting character of the show has not been shown for three episodes 😢 don't know what's the reason but it definitely pains me. Gadha is a stupid person and  I totally dislike him. Not at all interested in his bakwas🤢 wo jeeye, mare kuch bhi kare, I don't care about this character in the show. 

Trps are constant at 0.6 only. So don’t know what they can show that will generate great interest. 🤢 Yes, PH is highly inexperienced. They don’t know what will and won’t work.. just going along with the flow and hoping something works. Plus I believe SP also interferes a lot in the plot.. so SP also is behind the current mess, the show is in. 

That’s why I asked Danny on IG whether his character is counting it’s last few days in Vidrohi.. his silence told me more than he can ever tell..  plus it can also be the fact that he wouldn’t have seen the comment. 😳 The supporting cast also plays an important role in any show’s success. All the time, they can’t show only BJ, RM and Kalyani right? Fletcher and Gadhadar also can be shown.. if not anything, at least as props? Since this was a historical show, it made sense to show a lot of people, but now.. 🤔 everybody like Charan, Mukunddev Maharaj, Fletcher all have been sidelined to show BJ’s domestic affairs 🤢

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Trps are constant at 0.6 only. So don’t know what they can show that will generate great interest. 🤢 Yes, PH is highly inexperienced. They don’t know what will and won’t work.. just going along with the flow and hoping something works. Plus I believe SP also interferes a lot in the plot.. so SP also is behind the current mess, the show is in. 

That’s why I asked Danny on IG whether his character is counting it’s last few days in Vidrohi.. his silence told me more than he can ever tell..  plus it can also be the fact that he wouldn’t have seen the comment. 😳 The supporting cast also plays an important role in any show’s success. All the time, they can’t show only BJ, RM and Kalyani right? Fletcher and Gadhadar also can be shown.. if not anything, at least as props? Since this was a historical show, it made sense to show a lot of people, but now.. 🤔 everybody like Charan, Mukunddev Maharaj, Fletcher all have been sidelined to show BJ’s domestic affairs 🤢

Yup, Star has definitely interrupted, I bet they wanted to give more time for Kaxi and their marriage to happen and story was different but they were hungry for trps so this happened.

Regarding Fletcher, I am terribly sad how awfully his character was handled and now totally ignored. He was the only character which had different shades. Viewers are itv are still very much regressive but nowadays flawed male leads are more loved than devta type characters except Anuj Kapadia, he's a rockstar ❤️ Fletcher was that character, grey shaded, his backstory of him being discriminated by his peers, not wanting to love an indian princess but still doing it and all that made him an awesome character but that was hogging hero's character so they had to destroy it.  😢 Then they did this being obsessed with Kalyani and doing bhallaldev type nonsense. Viewers were laughing their ass off that's why they have stopped that for now, but atleast show his reaction on their marriage.😐🥴🥱

I think they are trying to show problems of Buxi in his home because his obsession with vidroh didn't bring trps.

PH is highly inexperienced and they produced an absolute disaster in name of the show. Sitara is gonna chop it in a month or two. Udariyaan also gained trps after triangle drama so your  may never know but I highly doubt their writers can write crispy plotline.

Mostly viewers watch historical shows for visual treat. Even that is not available in this show.

I am damn sure Fletcher's character will die and the show will focus on triangle drama.