Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

1st epi was quite good with a balance drama, comedy and mystery.

Krisha's guffiness and clumsiness hv really cracked me up🤣🤣.

We got Krisha and Devraj first close scene in the first epi itself and i was quite surprised😆...it was lovely it reflects their chemistry and with passing episodes i think their chemistry ll reflect more.

Both actors are in their characters and of course in the upcoming episodes it ll be more fun to see their interaction.

Overall i like the 1st epi.

Now awaiting trow epi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Ziva 🤗

Will try to watch the episodes soon 👍🏼

Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamonaG

Thanks for the update Ziva 🤗

Will try to watch the episodes soon 👍🏼

Yeah do so Romy ..it's intriguing filhaal 

2nd epi is another good one ..a bit slow... but shocking with Devraj already proposing Krisha for wedding already😲..kuch toh mystery hain 🤔

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Episode 4.. was good ..thank god krisha's krishna will save dev again..now he will twice marry krisha😆 as she will become his life saver shield 🛡 again...

Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

Episode 4.. was good ..thank god krisha's krishna will save dev again..now he will twice marry krisha😆 as she will become his life saver shield 🛡 again...

yeah i think Krish ll see the bomb on time and save Dev again 🤔

but the wedding ll take place by the end of the next week i think 

yup she ll be his shield now ..let see how Dev ll treat her after marraige ...he ll understand her or he ll be in his royal mode where no nonsense is allowed

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

yeah i think Krish ll see the bomb on time and save Dev again 🤔

but the wedding ll take place by the end of the next week i think 

yup she ll be his shield now ..let see how Dev ll treat her after marraige ...he ll understand her or he ll be in his royal mode where no nonsense is allowed

either krish will c the bomb or he will come out from the car to help to get krishna..

Hope🤞he treated her loving way not his shield way..if he treated totally typical royal way then Krishu will come out from her dream land i guess ..hope this hazel nut boy show us his romantic moves 😏 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

either krish will c the bomb or he will come out from the car to help to get krishna..

Hope🤞he treated her loving way not his shield way..if he treated totally typical royal way then Krishu will come out from her dream land i guess ..hope this hazel nut boy show us his romantic moves 😏 

yeah and both Dev and Yash ll be saved on time i must say 

if he ll be become her support system after marriage it ll be great ...thus Krish ll adapt herself more easily else she ll hv an adrupt shock and come out from her shell in a shocking way but she ll grow as well i must say...as these royals ll noyt make her life easy