Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I consider all these HMs on the same level but aaj Teja has risen above them by standing up for Rajeev and speaking out. She has no connection, no loyalty, nothing to gain from him yet she did it without thought. 

Game and all sab theek hai, sab ke sab sinners hi hai uss mamle me but there is a line that separates you from the rest. 

If you see someone asking for help in a such a situation you should help him/her - even if it is your enemy because no one deserves it. Like she told Rajeev - Camera ho ya kuch bhi ho.. you do not deserve to be treated that way. 

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Rakesh babu ko kya hua 😒

Nazar lag gayi 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Congratulations for colour change 🥳🥳

rockerz 🥳

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Congratulations for colour change 🥳🥳

rockerz 🥳

Thank you my Dear 🤗❤️

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

4th day channel sahi se nai chal raha 

Mushkil se kuch samajh aaraha hai 

Channel itna atak raha hai 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Nazar toh aaye hi nahi phir nazar kaise lag gayi😒

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I consider all these HMs on the same level but aaj Teja has risen above them by standing up for Rajeev and speaking out. She has no connection, no loyalty, nothing to gain from him yet she did it without thought. 

Game and all sab theek hai, sab ke sab sinners hi hai uss mamle me but there is a line that separates you from the rest. 

If you see someone asking for help in a such a situation you should help him/her - even if it is your enemy because no one deserves it. Like she told Rajeev - Camera ho ya kuch bhi ho.. you do not deserve to be treated that way. 

@bold - this was the best thing she said. Who cares if there were cameras or not.. this kind of behavior is absolutely unnaceptable..I hope they notice that this has not gone down well with the audience and based on SM outrage they decide to address it in WKV.

Teja has many flaws and her stands are not always right but yesterday the stand she took for Rajiv infront of those bullies is commendable. She was the only one but that didnt deter her from speaking her mind. Based on this incident alone, I will say Im happy she is in the VIP room.. 

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Doodh ke daant toh abhi tak nikle nahi Mukhiya ji ke baccho ke, but Mukkho and Mollakki ke liye date arrange kar rahe hai. Lo karlo baat!

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I am surprised by her behaviour as she always I, me, myself but yesterday she listened so well to Rajiv and reacted with such maturity. He is able to share his problems without getting judged. She is not always dominating, Karan can easily make her understand if he doesn’t like her behaviour instead of behaving like doormat. Karan needs to talk more with her as she is blunt comes across very rude. Hope tells her off. After this, I definitely have soft corner for her. 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks BB for shammu ki date and ek qadam aage baregi tejran ki kahani 

we love your torture ❤️