Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Really 

I wish we had better and strong producer who knows how to utilise leads. Who had promoted show and leads and wasn't obsessed with sidey and extra 

Sicku just missed it 

He is disappointment nothing else 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I dont know what to say..... How to react.. 

Lagta hai kuch khaali sa ho gaya hai... 

I will wait for the day when saishi announced that they are saishi officially.... Mila toh i ll be super happy nahi toh bhi kya kar sakte hai.... Wish them all success for upcoming.... Kaash kuch or pal milte inke saath

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSharada

Saw Sai's IG post as RR - You have to give it to him. He made RR lovable and could make the audience connect with the character. RR is what he is only because of the tears, blood and sweat of this guy. I really hope he achieves greater success and will go on to make more more memorable characters. I absolutely love his honesty and his attitude towards life in general. May he get all the success he deserves. I definitely will be looking out for his Telugu movies - Finally I got a reason to enjoy Telugu movies. 

Reading this made me emotional.

I really wish him all the best. After a long time I've been impressed by an actor on and off screen. He is a complete package. ❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Really 

I wish we had better and strong producer who knows how to utilise leads. Who had promoted show and leads and wasn't obsessed with sidey and extra 

Sicku just missed it 

exactly...so many things unsolved & story also from last 2-3 months just showing anything for sake of showing

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Really 

Sicku just missed it 

This show would have been at another level if they had done it right. It has the perfect story, background and leads.

Hopeful_Heart thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Send me what u know via PM and I'll tell u what i know

Check your inbox

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly...so many things unsolved & story also from last 2-3 months just showing anything for sake of showing

Sickand and star plus both ruin everything 

They could have show so many good track but stupid sandip 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This show would have been at another level if they had done it right. It has the perfect story, background and leads.

I wish this show was on Sony TV they are more bold 

MHRW could have survived longer 

Star plus sanskar ke naam par faltugiri hi dikhate hain 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Bright future is waiting for them . This show gave them everything they need for a good start . I am so happy I was able to stay here till the end . It has to end some day and I think we couldn’t get better ending than this keeping in mind how itv butcher every show and character . They both deserve new opportunities and happiness . All the best to them . But I am going to miss spending my time here . Girls keep in touch and if you find something let me know . I made a comeback to the forum after 10 years and I don’t want to leave this place 😭. 

Agree 👍As a newbie this is really a best start. Both are extremely well talented actors hope both of them land on good projects. Yes end needs to happen no matter what and it's happened now so it will take sometime for us to get over with. We will miss Tazbus.

This is my first forum and I have been able to interact with you all girls, had a good time. Will always like to have a touch with you all. We have sometime to say goodbye to show so let's cherish it.

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sickand and star plus both ruin everything 

They could have show so many good track but stupid sandip 

this will be my last show of his...

just like Ekta...she makes good show..& its good only for a month...then the show just down downward Fail Stairs GIF - Fail Stairs Epic GIFsv