*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 19* | DT P.18, 33, 55-79 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by samarp2

this will be my last show of his...

just like Ekta...she makes good show..& its good only for a month...then the show just down downward Fail Stairs GIF - Fail Stairs Epic GIFsv

I am to done with ITV shows 

No more ITV shows specially no more sickand and star plus shows 

All producers are same 

Hamare liye Turkish shows hi better hain 

😭😭😭 Feeling so disheartened I was so prepared for this day but now I am feeling so low and broken 

Started watching this show for RR but fell in love with both  raghav and pallavi ,I remember how I used to feel bad for RR also I used to cheer up for pallavi whenever she used to give OT back to RR the only reason I fell for them is saishi and their amazing performances I am gonna miss them as raghvi  what chemistry they have and worst part is sikku never used them properly never 

I am really angry on him for ruining RR he knew it already still he choose this track 

I had such bad experience with my previous show that I promised myself to not get attached emotionally but Saishi broke my promise I don't regret it for them,it so good that got to know them 

They are so pure, real and down to earth people I so want them to stay like this forever my heart still want to see them together onscreen I hope someday somebody will cast them together ❤

I really want them to work on bigger platforms 

I am gonna miss Sai like hell,his kiddish stories, savage replies specifically his special tazbu content 

I know we are not allow here to talk about offscreen stuff but I kinda deep in my heart started low key shipping them breaking another self promise 

Sikku ke to kya hi Kehne he is good in casting only I will only thank him for giving us Saishi and beautiful RR mansion baki story ka RR ka kabada kar diya also I didn't get his wrap post what he want to convey through it?

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

I am to done with ITV shows 

No more ITV shows specially no more sickand and star plus shows 

All producers are same 

Hamare liye Turkish shows hi better hain 

@bold.....exact👍🏼..these asian shows r better then our hindi shows..

at least from start till end they explore the story & characters...they go from head to toe in story..unlike hindi shows, no head nor tail

even side characters r so interesting with their story😳

Dedicating to you all.. Like pallavi, every women was born with immense patience, strong and strength but we always been tested and pushed to our limits which break us inside sometimes but still we rise up every day for our families and ourselves. Hope we all always have that courage and will power. Shivangi killed it and she is best on break down scenes. She lived and breathed as pallavi. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV8BgiJqT7W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by gayatherry88

Agree 👍As a newbie this is really a best start. Both are extremely well talented actors hope both of them land on good projects. Yes end needs to happen no matter what and it's happened now so it will take sometime for us to get over with. We will miss Tazbus.

This is my first forum and I have been able to interact with you all girls, had a good time. Will always like to have a touch with you all. We have sometime to say goodbye to show so let's cherish it.

Yup Gayu, we still have time till show & forum ends

only bts & shoot we wont get to c😒

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Dedicating to you all.. Like pallavi, every women was born with immense patience, strong and strength but we always been tested and pushed to our limits which break us inside sometimes but still we rise up every day for our families and ourselves. Hope we all always have that courage and will power. Shivangi killed it and she is best on break down scenes. She lived and breathed as pallavi. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV8BgiJqT7W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by samarp2

this will be my last show of his...

just like Ekta...she makes good show..& its good only for a month...then the show just down downward Fail Stairs GIF - Fail Stairs Epic GIFsv

Yup he is a useless producer and a terrible person . The only good thing he did he gave us Raghvi 

Guys, we still have a few more episodes. 

So reserve your farewell notes.

Let's enjoy Raghvi and Saishi's journey.

Whatever flaws the show has had and has.. the disappointments.. the unfulfilled expectations, etc, etc.. yet the show has been my happy pill for long.. the good things have been just far too many to eclipse the bad parts of the show.. good luck to the entire team.. 

and really thank you to sandip for giving a happy ending.. raghav-pallavi from the time they have confessed have hardly had a good time as a couple.. the least they deserved was a happy ending.. 

Every single character actually had good substance that couldve been explored.. but things just didnt work out for whatever reason. Hope sandip, his writing team understand where they went wrong with the characters, their story, their writing and take this as a learning experience…

To sai and shivangi.. u guys were darn good for your debut show.. please keep working on your craft ,hope you have learned where your strengths and weaknesses lie, work on them and may you soar higher and higher both personally and professionally.. you guys had such a fabulous chemistry and fabulous characters that was sadly never utilised to the max potential, nevertheless you guys gave it your all.. all the very best in life. 

to aai, amma: wonderful characters portrayed by such wonderful actors..

Vd, milind, sulochana, mansi, amruta- characters had good potential but were not utilised.. nevertheless enjoyed them..

Farhad , my man.. u were the beacon of all good things , moral compass for raghav in probably the darkest phase of his life. u will be missed.. wish you had gotten ur own sweet love story.. 

krishna: her mere presence exuded so much warmth and positivity on screen

sunny, keerthi: jo bhi tha.. am happy they are going to get their own happy ending as well.. 

Good luck to the entire cast and crew for all the happiness that they have spread! Keep entertaining people and spread cheer! 

Originally posted by S-I-A

Yup he is a useless producer and a terrible person . The only good thing he did he gave us Raghvi 

NEVER EVER am I going to watch any show by this producer. Had a terrible lesson during KHKT and that is why I did not give chance to MHRW for the longest time. Now toh I am definitely not going to watch any of Sickand's shows until they are off-air. Then I will sit and go through it all at once.