Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

What a coincidence. I had imagined this same picture when I was writing Tit for Tat. What do you guys think?

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shri_12

What a coincidence. I had imagined this same picture when I was writing Tit for Tat. What do you guys think?

Absolutely ❤️. I immediately thought of you when I saw this.

But hume ice cream milegi kya 😉

Edited by sai2311 - 2 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Shri if they do at least refer to something like you have written in Tit for Tat I would be over the moon with happiness. I am so glad we are getting a good happy ending for Raghav and Pallavi 

PSharada thumbnail

Thank you Thank you - This totally made my day. Finally we are going to get some kind of remarriage or ritual without any kaand. I am so happy - my cup runneth over, my Raghav and Pallavi are going to start their married life on a good note. 😭

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hope we end with a Telugu Marathi banter. I dig those....

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefemme

Hope we end with a Telugu Marathi banter. I dig those....

Yeah agree or having the Title song play in the BG - that would be super awesome. I am so glad the last scene is both of them in the kitchen and not the marriage one. So hopefully the marriage will be in the episode before and we get 1 whole episode of RR and PRR living happily in RR Mansion with their daily banters. 

PSharada thumbnail

Saw Sai's IG post as RR - You have to give it to him. He made RR lovable and could make the audience connect with the character. RR is what he is only because of the tears, blood and sweat of this guy. I really hope he achieves greater success and will go on to make more more memorable characters. I absolutely love his honesty and his attitude towards life in general. May he get all the success he deserves. I definitely will be looking out for his Telugu movies - Finally I got a reason to enjoy Telugu movies. 

PSharada thumbnail

I am waiting for Shivangi's IG post too for Pallavi. I absolutely loved Shivangi's portrayal of Pallavi - Pallavi deshmukh to Pallavi Raghav Rao. The IG posts that Shivu posts once in a while show how deeply she understands the character. Her smile is vivacious and she is a beauty inside out. I really hope she scales higher grounds and she gets meatier roles in her future assignments. Pallavi is Pallavi only because Shivangi made it so memorable with her portrayal - she was superb in emotional scenes, comedy scenes or romance. 

PS :- Can we have one last Live of Sai - Shivangi before they go their separate ways please.