Fletcher- Ek Maha Nalla Insan

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He's a major in EIC but what does he do? Say cringy dialogues to Kalyani, kidnap Kalyani, obsess over kalyani, irritate Buxi for no reason, Madhumakkhi ki tarah bhinbhinana, kabhi badamba me to kabhi puri me.

EIC ne ise rakh kaise kiya? Zarur papa Fletcher bahut influential rahe honge, tabhi to ye bhaisahab indian mom se ke hote hue bhi legal child hai aur army me bhi.

Vibhuti aur Virat ke baad ye naye paida hue hai nalle category me, jinke paas powers bahut hai par karni unhe kitchen politics he hai.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Papa and Mama Fletcher aur puri company muh chupate hue- Hamara ladka nahi hai.  🀣

Danny ki good acting ne bacha rakha hai is character ko warna ye most illogical character hai show ka.

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved him more than most of the characters in the show, despite him being British..  but with this Kalyani obsession, he has been butchered beyond the point of redemption. πŸ₯Ί  And I don’t know how they are going to take his character ahead after Kaxi marriage.  Itna useless, they have made his character.. even Charan-Fletcher scenes have been reduced now, so god knows kya karenge.. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

I loved him more than most of the characters in the show, despite him being British..  but with this Kalyani obsession, he has been butchered beyond the point of redemption. πŸ₯Ί  And I don’t know how they are going to take his character ahead after Kaxi marriage.  Itna useless, they have made his character.. even Charan-Fletcher scenes have been reduced now, so god knows kya karenge.. 

I kinda still like him because he's atleast not boring. I guess he either will be killed by Buxi or they will go with history with Fletcher snatching Buxi's property, and salt tax. 

Someone said on YouTube, Fletcher was transferred after Rebellion occured. Matlab aag lagake ye mahashay farar ho gaye.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I still kinda hoping Mama and Papa Fletcher ki backstory mil jayegi.😒 Atleast pata to chale ye pagalpan indian genes ka hai ya British genes ka.🀣

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

I kinda still like him because he's atleast not boring. I guess he either will be killed by Buxi or they will go with history with Fletcher snatching Buxi's property, and salt tax. 

Someone said on YouTube, Fletcher was transferred after Rebellion occured. Matlab aag lagake ye mahashay farar ho gaye.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I still kinda hoping Mama and Papa Fletcher ki backstory mil jayegi.😒 Atleast pata to chale ye pagalpan indian genes ka hai ya British genes ka.🀣

Trps will come tomorrow. So let’s see what they show. Yes, that’s normally what the British did.. transfer after the officer isn’t able to control, exploit the people in the area under his control. This pagalpan is Papa ke British genes only πŸ˜† god knows why he hates being called Indian, if he became obsessed about Kalyani, knows every Indian custom.. even wanted an Indian wedding with phere, and saath janams. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Trps will come tomorrow. So let’s see what they show. Yes, that’s normally what the British did.. transfer after the officer isn’t able to control, exploit the people in the area under his control. This pagalpan is Papa ke British genes only πŸ˜† god knows why he hates being called Indian, if he became obsessed about Kalyani, knows every Indian custom.. even wanted an Indian wedding with phere, and saath janams. 

Don't remind me of sath janam, it was so cringy, even I don't understand what's his problem being called indian when he is literally obsessing over an indian princess and saying cringy dialogues about saat phere and janam. I am imagining papa Fletcher proposing mama Fletcher.

Papa- Marry me, I love you from my whole heart.

Mama- No 

Papa- Marry me or I will kill myself.

Mama- Meh, I don't care.

Papa- Fine, marry me or I will kill your entire family.

Mama- You're weird but ok.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just imagine what if his mommy was sister of Buxi's mommy. That would make them cousins.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ God only I can imagine Buxi suddenly feeling brotherly love for Fletcher and him being even more insane with all these complicated relationships.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MastaniBaji thumbnail

I again watches the scene between Fletcher and his senior and he clearly asked him why is he confused and ordered him to stop operation badamba. Still.....πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Mai ye show sirf hasne ke liye dekhti hun. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Bechari east india company....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Fletcher maharaj to sacche deshbhakt nikle, jaise kand ye kar rahe hai, bahut jaldi company bankrupt ho jayegi show mein. Asli freedom fight to Fletcher kar raha hai.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£