Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

On loop since Morning .. Dhinak dhin dha 🤣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

THIS!

Raveena would often look vulgar with her OTT facial expressions..katrina will never look vulgar..no matter how atrocious the songs/lyrics..zara zara touch me..chikni chameli..she never looks vulgar..same is the case here

That’s because Kat is a poor actress. The song is supposed  to be sensual. I think Raveena was better.. also the camera angles in Katrina’s version aren’t  good. The shots aren’t done properly..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Chikni chameli was damn vulgar.. apart from the steps was the fact that she was surrounded by men in the song .

Tip tip was supposed to be sensual, and Raveena was way better.

I really liked raveen’s version better. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

Katrina's dedication to her body and physical fitness is amazing, her first movie with akshay she had the baby fat, not fit, and now she is so fit, even fitter than sheila ki jawaani time.

Katrina looks fab and dances crazy well, but I prefer the old one, the difference being the creepy uncle akshay with the young akshay. and definitely raveena gets the point across of the song more ( and what's the point of this song?)

they're younger, they look in love in the old song, and raveena always was a pro with expressions, and there are expression shots of her in the old song.  and even the choreography is more suited to the song and situation.

the new song choreography is "we have hot Katrina, let's show her off", a little lazy choreography.

This!!!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina looks hot

Akshay looks like a creepy uncle.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Same 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Like that they kept the original singers.

Kat looks HOT (girl crush lol) and she is sensual with grace. But for me Tip Tip will always be Raveena's song - that's who you think of when you hear the song and Raveena in the yellow saree. 

Edited by Lennie - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Literally  

The Dhinak-Dhin-Dha is EPICKatrina Kaif Saree GIF - Katrina Kaif Saree Akshay Kumar - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

When its Tip Tip the sensuous raveena yellow saree comes on mind and her sensuous seductive moves. The song is sensuous & seductive thus the original version is golden with bang on expressions sensuality & moves from.Raveena the song will always belong to her,that was another level of fire

Kats gave a beautiful tribute to Raveena as she did good justice to the song. It solely become her song

In the original it was Akki-Raveena chemistry most talked about such was their chemistry in that sensuous sexy song along with that gorgeous yellow saree with sensuous Raveena  the rain season was enough to trigger this song in everyone's mouth and cause fire

In the remake its a beautiful tribute by Kats to Raveena. Whenever the remake version is spoken about only Kats will come in everyone's mouth and mind as she did full justice with her moves grace & screen presence with a lame crappy choreography

I really love the remake version of the audio they totally balance it with originality and the new beats added to it,one of the best remakes to give a beautiful tribute to the original

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Katrina 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

She has the sexiest waist ☺️