Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

In terms of chemistry, may be not cuz come on Akki looks old af - Akki and Kat looked great once upon a time but now his sagging old skin isn't doing any wonders!

Now in terms of Raveena vs Katrina, I do find this version better. Raveena's dance looked borderline vulger and not as aesthetic - While Katrina rarely ever looks vulger. Same with this song. But then that's my opinion ofc!

THIS!

Raveena would often look vulgar with her OTT facial expressions..katrina will never look vulgar..no matter how atrocious the songs/lyrics..zara zara touch me..chikni chameli..she never looks vulgar..same is the case here

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The dance in the original was more sensual, in the remake its seductive but in a subtle way. Kat danced very well. I doubt anyone else could've done it ❤️

Regarding the track...Jhankar hi hai, the entire song is what it was but with extra beats. It sounds like Udit Narayan has sung his bit again? Still sounds fresh as always ❤️

However I wish Viju Shah was only involved in the remake...even those additional beats and sounds he'd create on his synth machines and would've taken it to the next level.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kat looks smashing in the silver saree! ⭐️ and totally carries the song. Of she hadn't ruined her face then it would have been perfect!

Lol the the hand on car window part totally reminded me of Titanic 😆

Akki looks old🥱

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes raveena version i find vulgar

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Farah Khan earning crore without doing any work.

They have kept udit , alka voice is sampled from original song.

alka voice is taken from old audio , udit resung it as i can noticed the lack of throw in udit voice in this version which was not the case in the orginal version where they were young enouugh 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Raveena’s was too vulgar but Katrina’s was too… sober. Katrina needed to bring more sensuality. It’s not her fault - the choreographer messed up 

What is the hook step? Remind me of Yeh Ishq Haaye from Jab We Met, that’s not steps that belong in this kind of song 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kat is hotttt !!!!! 

But she just looks like she's flailing her arms and legs everywhere in this video. 

Her usual grace is missing. 

I was excited for this but this turned out to be meh. 

Akshay looks like her uncle in this. So old. Doesn't look good with her anymore. 

SpillTheTee thumbnail

Raveenas version was super vulgar.  I dont think a song like that and having that sort of objectification will work in todays age.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Katrina's dedication to her body and physical fitness is amazing, her first movie with akshay she had the baby fat, not fit, and now she is so fit, even fitter than sheila ki jawaani time.

Katrina looks fab and dances crazy well, but I prefer the old one, the difference being the creepy uncle akshay with the young akshay. and definitely raveena gets the point across of the song more ( and what's the point of this song?)

they're younger, they look in love in the old song, and raveena always was a pro with expressions, and there are expression shots of her in the old song.  and even the choreography is more suited to the song and situation.

the new song choreography is "we have hot Katrina, let's show her off", a little lazy choreography.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My Kitty Kat is love..❤️....Akki looks so creepy watching her dance....😳