Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The comments on her face are ridiculous. Just to bring her down. Kat always looks good in videos.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Choreography is really bad.

The way it's shot is also trash, either the camera is close up or its 2km zoom out, they couldn't capture the essence properly.

Akshay kat has done better sensous number in gale lag jaa.

It's below average for what it is 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Choreography is really bad.

The way it's shot is also trash, either the camera is close up or its 2km zoom out, they couldn't capture the essence properly.

Akshay kat has done better sensous number in gale lag jaa.

It's below average for what it is 

Choreo hai hi kaha is my question....isse acha Rohit paise bacha leta aur khud direct karta dhang se 

Only plus point for me is Katrina and that they have retained original singers so audio theek hai

Digitallove thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too much Akshay influence in this song, even the step Katrina is doing wtf😒. Could have choreographed it better.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

❤ the only part of this film I was excited for. ❤

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Choreo hai hi kaha is my question....isse acha Rohit paise bacha leta aur khud direct karta dhang se 

Only plus point for me is Katrina and that they have retained original singers so audio theek hai

Farah Khan earning crore without doing any work.

They have kept udit , alka voice is sampled from original song.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I might be in the minority here but Original ki baat hi kuch aur thi. 

Original song was totally carried by Sultry Raveena. The set was under construction building. Even Akshay was a prop who was making it worse for Raveena at times.

Most part of the new song is about Katrina apna ek Godda(Knee) utha ke char kadam aage chalna. They also tried to cover up too much with Circus set-up, extra lighting and that making lust inside the car. Still couldn't make song as sensuous as the original. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hide faces of both akshay and katrina and this is watchable 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Love how Katrina can make even a song like this look non-vulgar. She looks hot af, didn't even look at Akshay 😩

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I loved the original one as the raw passionate chemistry of Akshay-Raveena was the main usp of the show  & both were so energetic & spot on expressions and they were fiesty fire in this song

The remake version it belongs to Kats she looks beautiful and dances well as usual but something still lacks if compare and thats the raw passion that needs to be in this song though Akshay-Kats looks great but the raw passion that needs to be in this song is missing

Gosh there is only one step that too Akki did decades back in this song & Farah gets crores for that one step copied from the original😂i don't see any other step except for Kats oomph factor and Akki decades back hook step

The best part is they retained the original singers and totally brought me back to the 90s. The best decision as the song is not ruined

Both the ladies did great in their era Raveena was sultry sexy in this song and Kats looks beautiful & graceful in its remake its solely belongs to her grace & screen presence which is so strong and deep impact

Akki this your song it seem like your romance bone is slowly dying gosh i miss your raw passion in this song & age is definitely catching up