Why Neha Bhasin And Prateek Sehapal not talking ??

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Any clue any one ... Why these ppl are not talking ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh Neha and Pratik ka natak ott se chal raha hai God save us all

1. Pehle woh naraz hogi for some stupid reason.

2. Phir Pratik Neha ko manane jayega and by manane i mean 4 hour in dono ka bahas hoga jiska na koi sir hota hai, na koi pair.

3. Phir in dono ka dosti ho jata hai for few days and then in loga ka phir se yeh natak shuru hota hai.

Rinse and repeat.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I wish they come out and sort their issues. Can't see them like this😭my heart aches to see this lovely horny couple like thisπŸ₯Ί

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I πŸ€” think it is because of some fan reaction tht these two have decided that they will maintain distance .. but I use to enjoy there little nok jhoks. .. but yeh kuch alag drama lag raha hai ...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Either it's the same issue Divya and Meisha had about him or else it's their game. It won't take two days before starting behudgi. πŸ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangs071087

Any clue any one ... Why these ppl are not talking ?

don’t worry. This is how it started in OTT also.

both want the other to show the fire for other πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just wait and watch for their inevitable Milan πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»  

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His sister blocked her in insta or she blocked him in insta...something happened....i didnt get it exactly 

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

His sister blocked her in insta or she blocked him in insta...something happened....i didnt get it exactly 

didn’t this just happen before she entered. SaB PR tricks for creating controversy and getting name out there. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

didn’t this just happen before she entered. SaB PR tricks for creating controversy and getting name out there. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ikr....they cant just act like how they r before...to create some hype they r doing this....

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

Ikr....they cant just act like how they r before...to create some hype they r doing this....

Despite all this … 

I am pretty sure she won’t survive a nomination.  So BB gonna get back to rigging mode. If they want her here longer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚