Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I  will call anupama doormat only when anupama yeh baa se kahegi jaise aap kahengi  main waise hi karoongi 

aapki marzi

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They can show few scenes everyday na with too much of shah it's getting frustrating

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sahi kaha. Anupama is. .sigh🥱. Maa ne itna kaha ki avoid them but nhi parivar, pyaar ka jaap khatm hi nhi hota. Mera...toshu waha hai?!🤔 Excuseme sorry!!  Pakhi ki main maan sakti hu but toshu...usne kia hi kya hai tumhare lie!?? Ab toh Anu has enough life experience now, thodi naievity toh kam karo iski. Any normal mother would not even properly talk to such disgrace of a son. 

And any normal person with a shred of dignity would avoid or fight with the folks who disrespect them. Her mahanta complex is too much. Itne mahan toh bhagwan bhi nhi hote!

Anuj agar meera hai toh ye bandi dhairya ki devi hai. Iski moorti rakhlo mandir main and logon se kaho ki yaha aakar jo jise dhoega, uska aur bhi bhala hoegaa

Sudhar ja re anu!!

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriam25

They can show few scenes everyday na with too much of shah it's getting frustrating

yup they surely can,I hope they do❤️

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So apt...👍🏼when you yourself is  dying to become a doormat and giving full time maid services without getting paid then who does not want you😆

in this case you can't even blame others for your situation because you have created this situation for yourself . 

Aap aise hi free services deti rehiyesmiley36apka kuch nahi ho sakta🤪

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

So apt...👍🏼when you yourself is  dying to become a doormat and giving full time maid services without getting paid then who does not want you😆

in this case you can't even blame others for your situation because you have created this situation for yourself . 

Aap aise hi free services deti rehiyesmiley36apka kuch nahi ho sakta🤪

exactly 😆btw RagNa in your dp

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
cherrycola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

maine toh episode mein hi sar peet na shuru kardiya when she said ki agar Bapuji aur MERI BAA ki jhalak dikh jaye🤢,I understood then only ki kal ke episode mein kuch toh bakwaas milega,and I was not very surprised with the precap!!😆🤪

Oh God I totally missed that yesterday. I just noticed she skipped baa in her saathi list so thought she must have FINALLY FINALLY give up on her but na 🤔