Shamita standing up to teja and karan for vishal

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved that.

Poor vishaal looked so sad everyone was being so rude to.

I dont even understand teja jay and karan.

They are so rude to him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol does shamita looks at her own expression when she was talking about teja behind her back today😆

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Right now Karan Teja are looking as most negative people in the house the bullies who think they can play with anyone n get away with it ðŸ¤ª

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I loved that.

Poor vishaal looked so sad everyone was being so rude to.

I dont even understand teja jay and karan.

They are so rude to him

Vishal is a fakester. Infront of Karan jay and Teja he denied having any problem and as soon as they went into the bed room, he started his rant of how he is used to being cornered since his school days. Dramebaaz hai banda 

But I loved how Shamita confronted the trio and stood her ground..so much so that Karan had to literally wag his tails around her to pacify the lady. I am loving  this new Shamita

To the makers:

Please don't bring Bapat.. I don't want Shams game chaupat 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved Shamita for bajaoing Teja n Karan...dese 2 bullies deserve to b bajaoed left, right n centre ðŸ˜ˆ also when Vishal tried to play d "Gareeb" card for d nth time loved her one-liner "Background mein violins bajte hoge" ðŸ¤£

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TejRan ki ghul kar di Shamita ne 😜

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣

Sastha Buckingham princess should watch her face in mirror first...Glad teju did take her shit and gave a slipper shot to desperate attention seeker 

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Was liking Shamita right uptil she went off on an insecurity rampage. Expressions? really?

Vishal didnt even seem to care enough to confront Karan and Teja over it. Shamita needs to stop acting so entitled. Its not like she doesn't give bitchy expressions. 

Really annoyed at Karan too for not giving Shamita a good blast for this nonsensical behaviour. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is actually pissed of at Karan for not coming to her after the task .. she needed to vent out someway her frustration 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In her entire showdown, not once did I feel that she was standing up for her bro Vishal🤣🤣

It was more of her bringing out her bitter frustration of Karan choosing Teja over her in that foam task😂

Poor thing couldn't take it that someone chose anyone else against her highness lol, her frustration was next level 😂

Vishal was just a reason to vent out!!