.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Anurag is really liking Kajol as day goes by but how will Kajol fall for anurag since he is the cousin of her ex and how will anurag even confess to her. I am liking how things are so complicated when it comes to anjol yet there is unspoken attraction between them. Kajol also likes anurag but she is not fully aware of his presence but she is starting to be his friend and she expects him to understand her rather then MU her.

we know anurag cannot think of losing kajol which was shown when she was in accident and he went crazy now i want to see how kajol will react if anurag is distance from her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

At this stage where Kajol is in, I don't think it will have a huge impact on Kajol if Anurag distances himself from her. We cannot forget that she gets problems in her house becoz of Anurag and that stupid newspaper article, so it won't matter too much. Infact she already told Anurag to stay away from her.

It is Anurag who cannot stay away from Kajol anymore. I feel he is already in the stage of falling in love with her OR he has already fallen in love with her, this is why he gets super pissed when he cant see her or hear her. 

I feel in Kajols case it will take some time for her to fall for Anurag after being betrayed so badly by Arjun. It doesnt really matter to either Anurag or Kajol that Arjun and Anurag are family. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eshasrk

At this stage where Kajol is in, I don't think it will have a huge impact on Kajol if Anurag distances himself from her. We cannot forget that she gets problems in her house becoz of Anurag and that stupid newspaper article, so it won't matter too much. Infact she already told Anurag to stay away from her.

It is Anurag who cannot stay away from Kajol anymore. I feel he is already in the stage of falling in love with her OR he has already fallen in love with her, this is why he gets super pissed when he cant see her or hear her. 

I feel in Kajols case it will take some time for her to fall for Anurag after being betrayed so badly by Arjun. It doesnt really matter to either Anurag or Kajol that Arjun and Anurag are family. 

Well Said. Iam Glad Aunrag Came In Kajol's Life. Arjun Shouldn't Have Come In Her Life At All. His Worst Guy Ever.

No Girl Deserves A Guy Like Arjun In Their Life.