Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

🀣🀣

Yes more or less we all Aru fans from II12 are here πŸ˜ƒ

You also join this royal Arunian Club after II12. β˜ΊοΈ

Only softness - the iron lady with diamond heart is missing πŸ˜Š

Yes, because as you told me,(I had forgotten) that I joined IF in 2006 - but never commented - so I started commenting for Arunita not for Saregamapa or Indian Idol.πŸ™‚ And now that you mentioned it, I went and read comments in the first 4 pages of Indian Idol forum. And most comments were about how overrated and bad SMP wasπŸ™‚. And Arunita was barely mentioned - altgr and Karkerrna3 were the first to say that they like her - and then later afew more who liked her.But no high praises. Will read next 4 tomorrow πŸ™‚.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Yes, because as you told me,(I had forgotten) that I joined IF in 2006 - but never commented - so I started commenting for Arunita not for Saregamapa or Indian Idol.πŸ™‚ And now that you mentioned it, I went and read comments in the first 4 pages of Indian Idol forum. And most comments were about how overrated and bad SMP wasπŸ™‚. And Arunita was barely mentioned - altgr and Karkerrna3 were the first to say that they like her - and then later afew more who liked her.But no high praises. Will read next 4 tomorrow πŸ™‚.

Yes your joining Aru AT is a superb fantabulas historic fact for Aru fans! πŸ˜ƒ You made your first comment in IF after 15 years of joining IF only for Aru. πŸ‘πŸΌ that shows how much you love Aru β€οΈ

Aru jaisi koi nehi πŸ˜Š

I joined IF in Mar'21 as an outcome of my search about Aru in net. First heard Aru in Jan'21 most probably in YT Shubhash Ghai episode. O ram jee .. oh what a divine voice!!! β€οΈ

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
No spotify release this time?

Edit: Oh I didn't notice, it is actually spotify release. Sorry to bother πŸ˜›

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even if she does not promote it I have a feeling that this song will do well.
She will sing it to success. πŸ˜ƒ 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Strangely, despite her lack of IG activity on Laal HPC, her YouTube channel has the audio already!
My sense is that she does not manage this channel. It is possibly run by her brother. That explains uploads when she is travelling or otherwise engaged. 
If that is the case, it is good because her SM maturity is zero. At least there is someone who decides what is required to promote her as a an individual singer.

https://youtu.be/aj9bEj-IC7g

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Strangely, despite her lack of IG activity on Laal HPC, her YouTube channel has the audio already!
My sense is that she does not manage this channel. It is possibly run by her brother. That explains uploads when she is travelling or otherwise engaged. 
If that is the case, it is good because her SM maturity is zero. At least there is someone who decides what is required to promote her as a an individual singer.

https://youtu.be/aj9bEj-IC7g

Surprisingly this doesn't come up when you go to tbe Videos tab of her Channel.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even if she does not promote it I have a feeling that this song will do well.
She will sing it to success. πŸ˜ƒ 

HR's songs are getting repetitive now, but regardless of that Arunita has sung this very well.  Plus this too is a catchy tune so I expect this to do well.

SamirM thumbnail

Sometimes I think of Arunita as an young International Indian Cricket team aspirant for all formats πŸ˜ƒ
It is like she has been playing exceptionally well in 1st class tournaments and IPL, has even travelled abroad for exposure and experience. Even corporates feel that they should be the early bird and get her on board now. 
What she needs is a Dada in her life for a brave selection bet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

I hope Preetam da will look into this matter πŸ˜ƒ