This one seems to be out of the syllabus when I think of Aruinta ðŸ¤£
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaTsT8jXeD/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

aru's song is releasing on 19th November

Oh yes, today is 18th ðŸ˜†  I forgot completely!

Digitallove thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

There is growing lack of enthusiasm amongst Idols about HR releases. Sayli, who is very good at promoting herself, made very little IG noise on her duet release with Nihal.
Earlier too, PD completely ignored Tu's release.

There is something going on about these song releases that we as fans are not aware of. The easiest answer may be money. It is possible that M Dil is a paying proposition for the artists as well as Sony. Hence a higher level of interest. I would have the same reaction, really, if that was the case.

But if they agree to sing, they should stand by and support their work.

It better not be money, that would be very short-sighted. Even Sonu Nigam promoted Dholida and I doubt he would be happy with how autotuned his vocals were. Most new singers would kill for these opportunities.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think it's about money. 

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

I don't think money should be a vital factor for promoting own songs unless one gets money for sharing the stuff in SM.

It is Aru's solo and it is Aru's song. The ownership should be there. Whatever money she received from HR for the song should not hold her back to promote her own song. She might not be happy with the compensation package but ultimately this is her song. The final outcome will be known in her name equally with HR if not more.

Not promoting own song for not getting attractive money is a suicidal decision. And promoting duet for money over own solo is something I would not do. ðŸ˜Š

Don't we speculate too much. Everybody in Idol said she is 'slow' - so it's Okay even if she promotes a day before or on the same day that the song is released. In anycase all her fans and fanclubs promote it all over- that is enough. I think Sonu's promotion on IG of Dholida - must have got 100 views for the video- all other 2063900 views are by Aru fans - and so are 99% comments. But, yes, she must and I am sure she will post about the song by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Moonandstars thumbnail

Oh, I wrote all this light heartedly. We are all Aru fans   ( I was just saying things in her favor ðŸ˜‰)🙂🙂

Moonandstars thumbnail

--

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Satyam Shivam Sundaram crosses 70M views and is now within touching distance of Lataji's original! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

https://youtu.be/D5d0iDcqloE